last minute erin push then? or go vali to confirm a det sanityThis feels so low hanging fruit.
like that desin lynch in I don't remember which game where he was playing like this and then turned out...town
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
is this bomb baitingI feel like Mafias really outed themselves here, Town people with brains, read the room, I am even more confident than this morning.
Again, if you don't trust me, vote me
Has to be.is this bomb baiting
Another bomb claim at 0-50 with no defuser counterpart?is this bomb baiting
I mean, I can, bit of a pointless swap tho, but I don't mind going "she knows what she is doing, surely".@Stylether going where? 60?
Wanna take my 80m slot and I go 60?
autofellatio?Has mafia been in shambles this whole time and we've been chewing on eachother for sport.
I don't.I mean, I can, bit of a pointless swap tho, but I don't mind going "she knows what she is doing, surely".
Complained but I was reading them lol, not have enought time to reply to all, sry(am too lazy to go check older posts)
Another youngin' following my leadVotekill 67mollusc
Who to lynch then? Vali who seems to be threatening bomb? Erin???Guys I'm having red flags. Too many people going all okay let's go snail.
He finally doesn't need to post anymoreAnd if snehal is town. Then what ? Then what ???