Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
D5 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 6/8
5x Kako - Sam #1377, Lumi #1394, Nash #1432 #1448, Tatsu #1479, Arrow #1378 #1484
1x Nash - Kakoha #1447

DAY DURATION
0-50m - [Surface] - Pantis Shrimp respects the power of love! One random mafia and one random townie turn into Lovers!

51-100m - [Shallows] - Pantis Shrimp can't let it rest! All passive roles at [Shallows] height are replaced with Restless Spirit!

101-150m - [Depths] - Pantis Shrimp is overruled! All defused Bombs receive a Sea-Urchin (one-time NVD)! Starting from the following Day Phase: all Bomb Defusers who have successfully dismantled a bomb (at any point during the game, including different depths) become a Noble.

151-200m - [Abyss] - Pantis Shrimp has been parried! A random plain townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prostitute! A random mafia's passive [Abyss] role is replaced with Escort!


Beware of the poll closing time.​
 
Last edited:

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,698
Age
28
Country
Italy
I feel like Mafias really outed themselves here, Town people with brains, read the room, I am even more confident than this morning.

Again, if you don't trust me, vote me
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
This feels so low hanging fruit.
like that desin lynch in I don't remember which game where he was playing like this and then turned out...town
last minute erin push then? or go vali to confirm a det sanity
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel like Mafias really outed themselves here, Town people with brains, read the room, I am even more confident than this morning.

Again, if you don't trust me, vote me
is this bomb baiting
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
I don't see vali red honestly.
Vali what makes you so sure on style ? Just his gameplay ?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Has mafia been in shambles this whole time and we've been chewing on eachother for sport.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
@Stylether going where? 60?
Wanna take my 80m slot and I go 60?
I mean, I can, bit of a pointless swap tho, but I don't mind going "she knows what she is doing, surely".
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Uuuh too many wall texts to read in the morning, I agree lynching Snail today, losing a det is worse than lynching somebody to check det sanities.
Votekill 67mollusc
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
(am too lazy to go check older posts)
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I mean, I can, bit of a pointless swap tho, but I don't mind going "she knows what she is doing, surely".
I don't.
I just trust the people in 80 more on average than 60 so I want to go 60.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,088
Gender
Female
Country
France
And if snehal is town. Then what ? Then what ???
 
Top