Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 5 (180m)

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I will keep reposting this every hour or so until i get every townie to see it, i repeat everybody except Nat, styl, Sam and Dego
:hug

Me notta da enemy.

Okay I've gotta get ready for work. Busy for like 10 hours, will pop in if its quiet at work.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,787
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I could he wrong on arrow too.

Not like I've been right yet.




Not explicitly, I just feel like arrow's vt - def - def - def claim only makes any sesne if there's a hiding maf bomb. Erin was my main suspect for that.
My claims was and is vt - def - def - vt, PAAP. Not three def.
 

Kakoha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,004
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
I am so very sorry for what I'm about to confess
--- Double Post Merged, 59 minutes ago ---
I forgot to change to 60m on the actual fucking poll

I voted 80m

List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi

--- Double Post Merged, 58 minutes ago ---
80m has 2 liars
60m has 2 liars
:-_-
sorry but I don't believe you yet, you had so much time to change and it was YOU who kept track at the end
but did you know that that still does not paint you green, even if it's the case

@Lady pompom whats your result on arrow
why you didn't spy on stylether ?
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
why you didn't spy on stylether ?
Mafia weren't killing last night, no kill to catch

People seem to think I'm working with Sty, so confirming myself on him is useless

Pom has never been on my side so a Spy result on her is credible

I genuinely thought I lost the whole game for us when I forgot to switch yesterday, thought I was lynched for sure
 

Kakoha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,004
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
simply because I think there should be more old players being mafia than newbies
it's 100% random who gets what role. there could even be 4 newbies mafia
 

Kakoha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,004
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
Arrow surviving the night was all I needed to confirm he wasn't mafia.
Now, I will question my line of thought only if another doctor comes out to say they protected another townie.
this makes sense
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That's the only reason I'm giving pause, but on the flip side, Klaus also generated a hider. The chances of protecting a random attack or the random attack having hit a hider is about equal.
oh yeah right, forgot about the hider
hmm
well I'm happy we didn't get 3 kills then XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I just wanted to say @Kakoha , i was not talking about your overall english vocabulary while saying what I said up there, but on the entropy of your first messages while you took over. Your English is good :)
I know I was joking, dw about it ! ^^
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
sorry but I don't believe you yet, you had so much time to change and it was YOU who kept track at the end
but did you know that that still does not paint you green, even if it's the case
Honest mistake. I'm glad I didn't rng die and fucked the rest of the game up by not being able to clarify. And yes I know it doesn't paint anyone green.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


@Vali x lucifer
 

Kakoha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
1,004
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
Mafia weren't killing last night, no kill to catch

People seem to think I'm working with Sty, so confirming myself on him is useless

Pom has never been on my side so a Spy result on her is credible

I genuinely thought I lost the whole game for us when I forgot to switch yesterday, thought I was lynched for sure
but you didn't confirm yourself by targeting pom instead, you just tied yourself to her, now we just know that if you're mafia, she is also mafia probably (respect if u just guessed and got it, I mean, that is not impossible there's a universe where u can try to guess who she might want to investigate and if u get it wrong, u just claim insane spy)

also if u spied on stylether you could have seen no result, or conflicting result or something, idk

conclusion, the fact that you used your role to self protect instead of trying to find the mafia kinda bothers me a bit.
I'm sorry nash if you're actually innocent, please act more like one if you are :scry


BTW @Stylether what's your result and target ?

also, I wanna hear more from @Tatsumaki and @Lumii?!
claims ? targets ? results ? anything ? you're both mad sus to me, speak up !
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It can be but do you think this is the case?
idk, my point was that it's a criteria to base on
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
103
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
idk, my point was that it's a criteria to base on
It's fine, I'm just using simple logic to fast discard suspects.
Btw which door and tarot card u choosed last night?
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
conclusion, the fact that you used your role to self protect instead of trying to find the mafia kinda bothers me a bit.
I'm sorry nash if you're actually innocent, please act more like one if you are :scry
I only act innocent when I'm mafia

Sorry but I did what I did. Between pom and sty I don't think it's obvious enough that one is less town than the other.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why are you convinced Sty might give no result compared to Pom?
 

arrowofsky

Artist
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,787
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It's fine, I'm just using simple logic to fast discard suspects.
Btw which door and tarot card u choosed last night?
Are you still this traumatized from prev. game ๐Ÿ˜ญ
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lady pompom this game will finish soon and i will have something to joke about :D you try so hard to frame me red. I am, in fact, honoured.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And yeah, i did nothing last night as usual.
 

Natasha

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
If I were to wager on mafia right now I'd put Arrow, Lumi and Tatsu down.

If I had to rip into my trusted for the 4th, Sty goes in first.

Lumi and tatsu bc of claims, or lack thereof
Arrow bc i trust sam and dego by now, but I would leave this lynch to later

Sty over pomcha because mafia pomcha shoulda lied and lynched me rn. I'm still pretty unsure on this one so for now I just think I'm blind to mafia's 4th.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,787
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@Copy Panda are we still in Klaus event?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Stylether consistently vote for townies and don't feel guilty or sad about it even. The dude scream like mafia so today i don't see a point on brain racking, meticulous analysis.

!votekill Stylether
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
103
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are you still this traumatized from prev. game ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ngl I was expecting Shino to revive after her lynch

@Copy Panda are we still in Klaus event?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Stylether consistently vote for townies and don't feel guilty or sad about it even. The dude scream like mafia so today i don't see a point on brain racking, meticulous analysis.

!votekill Stylether
Please read my previous post, we should focus on people who voted 60m
 

arrowofsky

Artist
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,787
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Please read my previous post, we should focus on people who voted 60m
I can't base a solid argument on anonymous votes there as @Vali x lucifer also said, (thx man, by the way), the only thing i see in those polls were ridiculous votes of 20 and 40 meters. Maybe not ridiculous, but again i am not denying the obvious.
 

Degojaru

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
103
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I can't base a solid argument on anonymous votes there as @Vali x lucifer also said, (thx man, by the way), the only thing i see in those polls were ridiculous votes of 20 and 40 meters. Maybe not ridiculous, but again i am not denying the obvious.
But instead of voting someone that nearly everybody gonna agree avoiding to vote (like a det), let's vote a person who has more chances to be lynchable today. We can debate later about Sty
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
52
Country
France
but you didn't confirm yourself by targeting pom instead, you just tied yourself to her, now we just know that if you're mafia, she is also mafia probably (respect if u just guessed and got it, I mean, that is not impossible there's a universe where u can try to guess who she might want to investigate and if u get it wrong, u just claim insane spy)

also if u spied on stylether you could have seen no result, or conflicting result or something, idk

conclusion, the fact that you used your role to self protect instead of trying to find the mafia kinda bothers me a bit.
I'm sorry nash if you're actually innocent, please act more like one if you are :scry


BTW @Stylether what's your result and target ?

also, I wanna hear more from @Tatsumaki and @Lumii?!
claims ? targets ? results ? anything ? you're both mad sus to me, speak up !
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



idk, my point was that it's a criteria to base on
I got nothing to say about my roles as we're still on 0-50m I can't lie, lemme finish to read everything
--- Double Post Merged, ---

from what I see tatsu vali kako and me are sus for the 60 meters vote, and who is sus in the 80m group ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hi

I saw pompom visit arrow

Okay lemme catch up
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only one page, cool





I am so very sorry for what I'm about to confess
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I forgot to change to 60m on the actual fucking poll

I voted 80m

List:
80m: Pom, Sam, Arrow, Dego, Stylether, Nash
60m: Tatsu, Vali, Kako, Lumi

--- Double Post Merged, ---

80m has 2 liars
60m has 2 liars
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Lady pompom whats your result on arrow
hmmm can't really trust you on this point, feels like an excuse to mess up town and the votes
 

arrowofsky

Artist
่‹ฑ้›„ใƒกใƒณใƒใƒผ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
3,787
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@Degojaru the game is ending, we dont even need anyone informative anymore. Each day a different role makes more sense/power. If you don't want to give a flawless victory to mafia, Stylether is the option now.
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
ๅˆๅฟƒ่€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
52
Country
France
anyway I can't do much with my role RN I'll vote to dive so I can try to use my actives that won't do that much :bored but we got rolled on staying on 0-50m so maybe we need to go deeper to at least try smth ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top