Should you know, Dego, you would be surprised about the number of manipulative people I have been dealing with in my life for 34 years but yeah, I agree that I am better than this. I put my vote there to the best of my knowledge and judgement, i guess you do you
Stylether consistently vote for townies and don't feel guilty or sad about it even. The dude scream like mafia so today i don't see a point on brain racking, meticulous analysis.
Honest mistake. I'm glad I didn't rng die and fucked the rest of the game up by not being able to clarify. And yes I know it doesn't paint anyone green.
Klaus should've killed twice but Vali protected Arrow so only Erin died which solidifies him as green in my eyes
That leaves 2 liars and probable mafia between Kako, Lumi, and Tatsu
Reds in the 80m must then be two of dego, pom, styl or nash.
I find it hard to believe Lumi at all; Tatsu is iffy, but I trust Kako? 2 blockers in the middle is oddish though given the glut of invs up top???
Pom going the naive route looks dodgier to me than styl;
Sorta thinking maf is Lumi, Tatsu, Pom, and dego which probably checks out because maf equally feels new and also non-existant from what has been posted.
60m claimers are probs the barrel of fish to shoot into today.
The Lion has been crippled by IRL, anxiety, crippling dread, and a lack of snacks
Now thats some fucking bullshit, what the fuck
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Klaus should've killed twice but Vali protected Arrow so only Erin died which solidifies him as green in my eyes
That leaves 2 liars and probable mafia between Kako, Lumi, and Tatsu
Reds in the 80m must then be two of dego, pom, styl or nash.
I find it hard to believe Lumi at all; Tatsu is iffy, but I trust Kako? 2 blockers in the middle is oddish though given the glut of invs up top???
Pom going the naive route looks dodgier to me than styl;
Sorta thinking maf is Lumi, Tatsu, Pom, and dego which probably checks out because maf equally feels new and also non-existant from what has been posted.
60m claimers are probs the barrel of fish to shoot into today.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Snail voters largely fit that too
Two of lumi/tatsu/kako
two of pom/styl/dego/natasha
I legit can't prove my innocence with my role so how could I prove it to you XD maybe with my actives roles I could try to do smth to convince you but this day I can't, I know that I voted 60m, and unless there are some roles that changed my vote, I could tell who are the liars between me tatsu and kako
I legit can't prove my innocence with my role so how could I prove it to you XD maybe with my actives roles I could try to do smth to convince you but this day I can't, I know that I voted 60m, and unless there are some roles that changed my vote, I could tell who are the liars between me tatsu and kako
I didn't receive Hider so either someone else received it or no one was eligible to receive it. That'd mean my VT is actually Miller, or at worst case, Sleeper? Yikes
@Copy Panda does the Klaus kill happen before the Hider role is granted to someone?
I didn't receive Hider so either someone else received it or no one was eligible to receive it. That'd mean my VT is actually Miller, or at worst case, Sleeper? Yikes