From 40ft we can reach pretty much any depth. I'd love to stay useful and on the surface (assuming I'm not Naive), but I get the impression peeps want to reach different parts of their toolkits, so we should at least figure out where that'll be communally and early instead of mixing it in with the end of day scramble.
We could dive to 151-200 and try out my other det? Surely I wasn't given the "two statues and two doors" treatment where one of my dets always says Inno and one of my dets always says Guilty.
"When I vote town, I do it for good reasons, but when you vote town, your reasons aren't good enough."
The reason you would mumble jumble and make "baseless" talks on nothing is the entire point of the game? We need to social read each other, and every person you refuse to give input on or every discussion you incline yourself not to enter is interactions we don't have for when we need to figure out who might be teaming with who or who is displaying unconscious biases or readings?
Especially when you're unwilling to engage in a basic core mechanic like the depth vote.
I engaged a lot with the depth vote when we were choosing which depth we are going. Previous day's depth vote were knowingly anonymous to prevent obvious results, such as ascend 40 m would obviously be mafia, trying to discern a thing from so many blatant or subtle lies are diverting us from critical issues. I am also entering any discussion I have an input to provide or engage rather directly.
As we can see now, Vali had all the right to withhold Doc information and other than that he was trying to read the game anyway. The people who engaged really less with low post counts were gone already, btw, and as we have seen from the D1, maybe also similar to the MG 143, many town people for one reason or another don't engage. At the end of the day, you are pushing all the buttons you have, and maybe you should
--- Double Post Merged, ---
For current depth, I don't see anything more important than having a doc, so I am fine trying to stay here, but mafia would probably dive deeper so we gotta be ready in that case as well. In mid depths, I have bomb defuser roles, and accordingly to the depth we will land, I will try applying them on Sam or Dego. That is what I will do.
I'm actually stunned that Pom asked a doc claim why they chose to protect...
The event said that Klaus's kills functioned as regular prio 3 kills, meaning they're feasibly able to be stopped by protection. To top it off, its also something traceable by Spy so why not?
I'm actually stunned that Pom asked a doc claim why they chose to protect...
The event said that Klaus's kills functioned as regular prio 3 kills, meaning they're feasibly able to be stopped by protection. To top it off, its also something traceable by Spy so why not?
see @Natasha how stylether has a very convinient result now ? this is why you're supposed to spy on your suspects
also, yesterday you said u dud stylether more, today it's the same level of sus ?
This is really frustrating.
You talk as though I've done something wrong. I gave a valid spy result on someone that has not been working with me whatsoever, compared to someone everyone is putting me in a mafia team with. What do you think todays lynch would be if I came forward with a Sty result? Me.
Yeah it sucks I don't have a result to help ya'll solve but literally if sty is mafia he's the mdet anyway and would be taking an action.
see @Natasha how stylether has a very convinient result now ? this is why you're supposed to spy on your suspects
also, yesterday you said u dud stylether more, today it's the same level of sus ?