I didn't check previous threads but i bet Town Nash would most definitely agree with me hereWhat's funny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fall ? I am in the trenches, even with a 100% correct Mafia read i could still lose, i don't have high expectationsThe fall from grace is steep my guy, being confidently wrong will hurt.
Trust me I know
Talking is always in towns favor
Singulari could still lose

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Tatsumaki @Lumii?! you two are very quiet, suspects?
4x townie, no targets, no results, no will to live.also, I wanna hear more from @Tatsumaki and @Lumii?!
claims ? targets ? results ? anything ? you're both mad sus to me, speak up !
I might be brain farting but I didn't understand any of those two sentences.Also why do all agree that everybody that start helping to coordinate is green automatically? Does I being the only with a newbie thought that think mafia can do it too?
Thanks detective, i can either win or lose the gameSingular
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
as third partyThanks detective, i can either win or lose the game

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Grammatically incorrect innitI might be brain farting but I didn't understand any of those two sentences.
welp what do we doMy only worry about staying here is Natasha stealing your jesus role, it's the 2nd life one right ? Is it even possible to steal ? @Lady pompom

I'm more of a clarinet playerIt might be time for me to accept that Sam or Nat or both have been playing me like the flute this whole time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHERE'S THE FUCKING HIdER4x townie, no targets, no results, no will to live.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Must be vt at 0-50m depth??????????????????????????????????????????????both. the eligible pool of targets is
- players who are vanilla townie role
- at 0-50m depth
Post bugged, I meant to ask why arrow specifically and they understood.Are you actually asking a doctor claim... why they chose to protect?
Post bugged, I meant to ask why arrow specifically and they understood.
I don’t get who would steal which role but in terms of mechanics if I understood it right, the pirate steals the role of that current depth ie. Would steal my det role if targeted me.My only worry about staying here is Natasha stealing your jesus role, it's the 2nd life one right ? Is it even possible to steal ? @Lady pompom
you meanI'm more of a clarinet player
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHERE'S THE FUCKING HIdER
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Must be vt at 0-50m depth??????????????????????????????????????????????
We are in Gods hands with the night action i fear (if we can even get there lynching a Mafia), not much we can predict imo.welp what do we do![]()
Why this face? My phone’s been acting up when new posts appear in a way that if I’m writing something I need to reload before posting and then half what I write is gone. It’s really annoying
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!you mean
1. youre vt, it activates
2. next depth vt activates
3. does vt still work?
then yes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What ????????????????? I'm-? it activates ? next depth it activates ?? i don't understand anythingyou mean
1. youre vt, it activates
2. next depth vt activates
3. does vt still work?
then yes
Was not Klaus kill is suicidal like kill, and what you are all time shouting making no sense bloody maf?WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!
@arrowofsky @Kakoha ONE OF YOU MUST HAVE IT SO OWN UP! IF YOU HAVE IT, WAS IT USED???? THIS IS IMPORTANT TO FIGURE OUT THE LACK OF 2ND KILL
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
BECAUSE IF KAKO HAD IT AND USED IT, IT PUTS DOUBT ON VALI AS DOC BEING WHAT STOPPED A 2ND KILL
--- Double Post Merged, ---
SAME IF TATSU IS BULLSHITTING AND GOT IT
I HAVE NOTHING !!!!! I'M THE ONLY DUMB*SS WHOSE ROLELESS AND YET I GOT NOTHIIIIIINGSAME IF TATSU IS BULLSHITTING AND GOT IT