Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Night 5 (180m)

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't check previous threads but i bet Town Nash would most definitely agree with me here
Town natasha doesn't even know what you want her to agree with

Also unless stylether has puckered up and gotten really good at performing I do no know him to be this convincing as mafia

I'm much rather lynch Tatsu or Arrow rn.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
It might be time for me to accept that Sam or Nat or both have been playing me like the flute this whole time.
Cashing in for the winning lynch huh
Trusted you all game too
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,783
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I HAVE NOTHING !!!!! I'M THE ONLY DUMB*SS WHOSE ROLELESS AND YET I GOT NOTHIIIIIING
As I said for snail too, it should be a crime to make full VT someone so when this game ends we should riot against Copy Panda xD
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,783
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING

KLAUS WAS A REGULAR P3 KILL THAT COULD BE PREVENTED - IS THAT INTERPRETATION CORRECT @Copy Panda ?



BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT CVNT
Prevented but suicidal, so it is irrelevant for you to try to find hider to arrange your nightkill, bloody maf
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Put some respect on my name Tatsu, I'm a national bass clarinet solo champion 😤
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I can't believe you Nat. How did I not see it.
I, as town, can believe that other town are wrong.

You seem to be pretty confident me or sam have betrayed you.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
France
@Vali x lucifer I will cooperate to try and save town. out of the four names you listed, which do you want to lynch today ?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Prevented but suicidal, so it is irrelevant for you to try to find hider to arrange your nightkill, bloody maf
ARE YOU TRYING TO THROW THE GAME? DID YOU USE HIDER N3 YES OR NO, AND WHO DID YOU TARGET?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
France
You seem to be pretty confident me or sam have betrayed you.
it has to be. Because otherwise it just means we're the worst town trio of all time.
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,699
Age
28
Country
Italy
@Vali x lucifer I will cooperate to try and save town. out of the four names you listed, which do you want to lynch today ?
I would like to Lynch either Style or Nat, but i feel like it's easier to gather support for Stylether today, so i'll most likely lock that in a bit
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,550
Reaction score
3,783
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
ARE YOU TRYING TO THROW THE GAME? DID YOU USE HIDER N3 YES OR NO, AND WHO DID YOU TARGET?
It is so obvious what you are trying to do, I am lucky to be alive and don't even know how to help a hider or make use of that stat had I have it.
You are maf and you don't want to miss your target so you are openly looking for who carries that. You go keep being unreasonable and randomly talk about, if the experienced old heads can't even see through this to you as maf so go lynch anyone you want i don't care. I already put my vote there, it is D4, anyone requesting to more and more and more talks is mafia at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly Sam, it is just a bit annoying to see those largest letters caps lock screaming. Can't you just behave civilized for a while?
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
52
Country
France
im so lost everyone wants to vote everyone xd how much time do we have left ?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
598
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
No rest for the wicked. More irl stuff just came up.

I won't be active as I promised. I leave you with the fact I gave a confirmed spy result so those of you comfortable witha 4man solve with me in it consider that you are overlooking at least 1 mafia.

I trust Sam.
I fail to find mafia in Sty's posts.
I see more town in dego than not

I don't trust Tatsu atm
I don't trust Arrow atm
I don't think Lumi's role makes too much sense to exist in a world with full vanilla townies. That jesus should have been on Snail or smthing.

I trust pom just about enough for not screwing me over

Votekill Tatsu

I will try to be back in time to lock if we pick a different route. I've set an alarm.

Tatsu Arrow Lumi +1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top