Town natasha doesn't even know what you want her to agree withI didn't check previous threads but i bet Town Nash would most definitely agree with me here
He ain't even fighting the alleGAYtionsI'm more of a clarinet player
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can't believe you Nat. How did I not see it.I'm much rather lynch Tatsu or Arrow rn.
WHAT ARE YOU SAYINGWas not Klaus kill is suicidal like kill
BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT CVNTwhat you are all time shouting
Cashing in for the winning lynch huhIt might be time for me to accept that Sam or Nat or both have been playing me like the flute this whole time.
As I said for snail too, it should be a crime to make full VT someone so when this game ends we should riot against Copy Panda xDI HAVE NOTHING !!!!! I'M THE ONLY DUMB*SS WHOSE ROLELESS AND YET I GOT NOTHIIIIIING
????????????????????He ain't even fighting the alleGAYtions
Prevented but suicidal, so it is irrelevant for you to try to find hider to arrange your nightkill, bloody mafWHAT ARE YOU SAYING
KLAUS WAS A REGULAR P3 KILL THAT COULD BE PREVENTED - IS THAT INTERPRETATION CORRECT @Copy Panda ?
BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT CVNT
You are so funny xdCashing in for the winning lynch huh
Trusted you all game too
I, as town, can believe that other town are wrong.I can't believe you Nat. How did I not see it.
ARE YOU TRYING TO THROW THE GAME? DID YOU USE HIDER N3 YES OR NO, AND WHO DID YOU TARGET?Prevented but suicidal, so it is irrelevant for you to try to find hider to arrange your nightkill, bloody maf
it has to be. Because otherwise it just means we're the worst town trio of all time.You seem to be pretty confident me or sam have betrayed you.
Seriously like how many times you change your red/green people, I am at a loss for words.I'm much rather lynch Tatsu or Arrow rn.
I've beenit just means we're the worst town trio of all time.
I would like to Lynch either Style or Nat, but i feel like it's easier to gather support for Stylether today, so i'll most likely lock that in a bit@Vali x lucifer I will cooperate to try and save town. out of the four names you listed, which do you want to lynch today ?
It is so obvious what you are trying to do, I am lucky to be alive and don't even know how to help a hider or make use of that stat had I have it.ARE YOU TRYING TO THROW THE GAME? DID YOU USE HIDER N3 YES OR NO, AND WHO DID YOU TARGET?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
NOHonestly Sam, it is just a bit annoying to see those largest letters caps lock screaming. Can't you just behave civilized for a while?