Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
D5 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 6/8
5x Kako - Sam #1377, Arrow #1378, Lumi #1394, Nash #1432 #1448, Tatsu #1479
1x Nash - Kakoha #1447

DAY DURATION
0-50m - [Surface] - Pantis Shrimp respects the power of love! One random mafia and one random townie turn into Lovers!

51-100m - [Shallows] - Pantis Shrimp can't let it rest! All passive roles at [Shallows] height are replaced with Restless Spirit!

101-150m - [Depths] - Pantis Shrimp is overruled! All defused Bombs receive a Sea-Urchin (one-time NVD)! Starting from the following Day Phase: all Bomb Defusers who have successfully dismantled a bomb (at any point during the game, including different depths) become a Noble.

151-200m - [Abyss] - Pantis Shrimp has been parried! A random plain townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prostitute! A random mafia's passive [Abyss] role is replaced with Escort!


Beware of the poll closing time.​
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
51-100m - [Shallows] - Pantis Shrimp can't let it rest! All passive roles at [Shallows] height are replaced with Restless Spirit!

101-150m - [Depths] - Pantis Shrimp is overruled! All defused Bombs receive a Sea-Urchin (one-time NVD)! Starting from the following Day Phase: all Bomb Defusers who have successfully dismantled a bomb (at any point during the game, including different depths) become a Noble.

151-200m - [Abyss] - Pantis Shrimp has been parried! A random townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prostitute! A random mafia's passive [Abyss] role is replaced with Escort!
We could dive to get a town blocker?
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
We're on surface

I saw Lumi visit Dego
Discard this

I received a repeated result by mistake

This is probably the cleanest way I can handle it, I'd prefer not talking about it. Sorry All.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
no problem :hee so i guess nash wasnt wrong after all... but still jumping on this occasion is weird
Okay

Can I ask you who you marked as your claimed banshee? I didn't catch if you shared.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
we'll get there anyway its top 2 option so ascend 40 dive 80 we'll end at 180
If we lynch their current blocker then that means Nash or dego replace Kako as escort, but we get a prosti to shut one of them down
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Vote kill Kakoha
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
50
Country
France
Okay

Can I ask you who you marked as your claimed banshee? I didn't catch if you shared.
who did i target ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

dego
 

Kakoha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
998
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
If I was maf then why would I lynch Style in a scenario where lynching a town arrow would guarantee a maf win?
Nash, dego, and Kako
okay so your conclusion is that we are the 3 remaining mafias
your logic falls way too fast when you remember that we could have all just switched to YOU instead and got the lynch, but we didn't
well I'm happy that slyth, despite the risk we took, as actually a mafia at the end of the day
but also makes arrow look red as hell imo
because I know I'm town, if the 4 other mafias votes where I did, they would have won
makes me think that the only logical solution to this is that mafia were put in a situation of choosing who to die between 2 mafias, and thus they can't save any mafia between the 2 (because as I said, it would be very easy to save a stylth in that situation for mafia, but arrow probably had a better role)
anyways, yes I blocked arrow cauz he's an obvious red to me now
and since he knew he's been blocked, he probably had a role that gives back a reply, like mafia det. but stylth is mafia det, but not in the same depth, so totally possible that arrow also has a mafia det
anyways, I'll continue reading the 2 pages and post more
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,203
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I think diving and getting a blocker is more interesting, in part because my role won’t be changed anyways, so I can stil get my results on somebody (test if by any means I’mnot naive after all) and we get a prosti.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,788
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
your logic falls way too fast when you remember that we could have all just switched to YOU instead and got the lynch, but we didn't
Some of you were already locked so no, you couldn't
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
50
Country
France
Get Nash to say her result again first
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

nvm, now she can change her story
whatever, those accusations are enough for me to be convinced she's mafia
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I have no result I'm not Spy at this depth
wha
--- Double Post Merged, ---

welp i guess we have to make like nothing happened
--- Double Post Merged, ---

okay so your conclusion is that we are the 3 remaining mafias
your logic falls way too fast when you remember that we could have all just switched to YOU instead and got the lynch, but we didn't
well I'm happy that slyth, despite the risk we took, as actually a mafia at the end of the day
but also makes arrow look red as hell imo
because I know I'm town, if the 4 other mafias votes where I did, they would have won
makes me think that the only logical solution to this is that mafia were put in a situation of choosing who to die between 2 mafias, and thus they can't save any mafia between the 2 (because as I said, it would be very easy to save a stylth in that situation for mafia, but arrow probably had a better role)
anyways, yes I blocked arrow cauz he's an obvious red to me now
and since he knew he's been blocked, he probably had a role that gives back a reply, like mafia det. but stylth is mafia det, but not in the same depth, so totally possible that arrow also has a mafia det
anyways, I'll continue reading the 2 pages and post more
well he aint wrong when you think about it :oh going to be the most decisive vote and yet the hardest
 
Top