Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
120
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Townies, if we gonna lose anyways, can we at least try by locking Tatsu?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
120
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Mafia is waiting to you locking on me
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
120
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yes we do 🗿
Then go ahead, lose the game. Or win it if you are maf after all
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll let this there hoping game doesn't ends today. Votelock Tatsu
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
First time seeing a voting with too many lynching options, people who don't voted yet, who are you aiming for? @Mazino @Tatsumaki @Stylether
3x Shino - Sam #637, Gry #638, Natasha #643
2x Snail - Lumi #586, Arrow #678
2x Natasha - Pommie #582, Shino #657
2x Slyth - Erin #654, Vali #686
2x Sam - Dego #470, Snail 699

Seems like Dego would've @'d his whole mafia team there. Huh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

None of his team were on lynches was he getting on edge?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just did a readback of dego and he doesn't match his townie playbook going by mg143. I don't think he's talked about who he trusts for most of the game, only who he distrusts.

I know I'm one to talk but he's also basically only pointed at townies for most of the game. The only times the now confirmed mafia were in his solving is when he was pairing them with townies to say "both should flip red".

Time to check Pomcha
 

Lumii?!

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
55
Country
France
Townies, if we gonna lose anyways, can we at least try by locking Tatsu?
I will block not lock :twitch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

tomorrow maybe

"no better way to end a game than by lynching the french" - Copanius 23:4
:waah
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I really think lynching the guy who just claimed det/spy is peak bad townie play as it happened many times lynching det/doc/prosti D1 for
:crying

Honestly I am also confused about the defuser/bomb stuff, but at the very least I think sam is less likely to be mafia due to his posts. So if theres mafia among arrow/dego/Sam it has to be one of the other two imo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Natasha’s posts still rub me wrong, but at the very least she is not pushing for any current lynch.
She doesn't really push agenda and involves a lot of trusting town in her solves while explaining her reasonig pretty concisely every time.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think I lock Dego here tbh I don't have much doubt about it left
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
120
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,830
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Indeed, my whole gameplay was dumb so I don't have any reason to be trusted, that's why I'm frustated.
Every day is an opportunity to learn and grow young grasshopper

If in doubt blame Juviii post-game for getting you into mg :XD
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
120
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So do what you wish, I would vote for myself if I can. Game can end today with my lynch or we can have 1 more by lynching another person
 
Top