- Joined
- Jul 9, 2026
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 118
- Age
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
First time seeing a voting with too many lynching options, people who don't voted yet, who are you aiming for? @Mazino @Tatsumaki @Stylether

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Tho these are not my prefered lynch targets, If I have to chose I'd go for 89snails. I do not read him as fumbling townie but more at "bare minimum" mafiaFirst time seeing a voting with too many lynching options, people who don't voted yet, who are you aiming for? @Mazino @Tatsumaki @Stylether
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wowee another defuser???1-> Here is my complete roles:
0-50 Plain Townie
51-100 Bomb Defuser Townie
101-150 Bomb Defuser Townie
151-200 Plain Townie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
CapI ain't capable. uninvolve me
--- Double Post Merged, ---
??????Sounds convincing
!votekill sam
good night
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Dego is the one that doesn't line up with arrow and I's bomb defuser range yet I'm the odd one out???Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla
ok Sam seems to be the odd one out. Looks like he's the mafia one here, as both dego and arrow have the defuser in the 3rd depth for his mafia bomb.
I also went back and checked Dego's posts, he doesn't look mafia to me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
That spread is crazy
You was the first one throwing the bomb defuser theme, don't cry for being suspicious now. I would be happy hiding my bomb role to trick mafia team but it's not possible anymore>Shino illogical bad faith argument against me
>dego only focusing on me
>val being oddly uncooperative
>snehal looking dodgy
Is this the scum team?????
Arrow's revelation only solidifies dego as mafia bomb imo. Arrow's bds line up where I'd expect the bombs to be while dego's looks odd and doesn't fit. The fact he kept pushing me v him regardless of the chance of collateral if someone was lying is a major red flagInteresting Claim from arrow. I'm happy to leave Shino alone and vote in the bombs/defusers. The risk of me being wrong, while I think is small, is literally game ending if I get lynched D3 for it.
As it stands I socially trust Arrow and Sam more than Dego.
The bomb to defuser lists don't make sense, but I'd suspect that's because one of them is lying.
Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla
Dego Maf Scenario:
Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Mafia Role, bomb, defuser, Mafia Role
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla
Mafia Bomb would want to use other roles and only reach bomb once they feel in danger. I don't think dego felt in danger D1.
Similar behavior can be seen in Arrow
Arrow Maf Scenario:
Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: defuser, Mafia Role(Bomb?), defuser, Mafia Role
Much less clean scenario. Would need to overlook arrow's social's being stronger than dego's. Every Bomb still gets a defuser, and it would make sense for arrow to stay afloar and look for bombs.
Sam Maf Scenario:
Sam : defuser(?), bomb?mafrole?, bomb, Mafia Role
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla
Icky, but plausible if Dego and Arrow are meant to pincer sam 100-150. Out of all the options I feel like this is the least fun for anyone. Besides trusting Sam, I don't think this situation would be in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Throwing the theme???You was the first one throwing the bomb defuser theme, don't cry for being suspicious now. I would be happy hiding my bomb role to trick mafia team but it's not possible anymore
Ye, with A being active and B being passive, hence why I sent APPA from avatar..@Stylether alluded to A-B-B-A I think?
Tho I do agree on your conclusion that Dego might be scumiest given pattern. You still the one who pushed and pushed the subject at end of d1 + beginning d2 then when he went all out on the confrontation you decided it was a non issue lol. or well that's how I read that showdown.The fact he kept pushing me v him regardless of the chance of collateral if someone was lying is a major red flag
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
noTatsu saying "I never trust Sam. Never." was amusing to me too because its like she's trying to sew distrust around me so I get mislynched![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I know this is mafia game but oh my days, jumping to conclusions THIS fast should be illegal. Probably is.Tatsu saying "I never trust Sam. Never." was amusing to me too because its like she's trying to sew distrust around me so I get mislynched![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's some dodgy framing TatsuTho I do agree on your conclusion that Dego might be scumiest given pattern. You still the one who pushed and pushed the subject at end of d1 + beginning d2 then when he went all out on the confrontation you decided it was a non issue lol. or well that's how I read that showdown.
Tatsu reads green to me.That's some dodgy framing Tatsu