Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

140m - To what Depths shall we dive? (top 2 answers win)

  • Ascend 20m

  • Ascend 30m

  • Ascend 40m

  • Dive 40m

  • Dive 60m

  • Dive 80m


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
D5 VOTES



🍥 🐼 🐠
Voting 5/8
4x Kako - Sam #1377, Arrow #1378, Lumi #1394, Nash #1432 #1448
1x Nash - Kakoha #1447

DAY DURATION
0-50m - [Surface] - Pantis Shrimp respects the power of love! One random mafia and one random townie turn into Lovers!

51-100m - [Shallows] - Pantis Shrimp can't let it rest! All passive roles at [Shallows] height are replaced with Restless Spirit!

101-150m - [Depths] - Pantis Shrimp is overruled! All defused Bombs receive a Sea-Urchin (one-time NVD)! Starting from the following Day Phase: all Bomb Defusers who have successfully dismantled a bomb (at any point during the game, including different depths) become a Noble.

151-200m - [Abyss] - Pantis Shrimp has been parried! A random plain townie's [Abyss] role is replaced with Prostitute! A random mafia's passive [Abyss] role is replaced with Escort!


Beware of the poll closing time.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Wait how did I not notice we had 4 way tie :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

+ Shino's 3
--- Double Post Merged, ---

First time seeing a voting with too many lynching options, people who don't voted yet, who are you aiming for? @Mazino @Tatsumaki @Stylether
Tho these are not my prefered lynch targets, If I have to chose I'd go for 89snails. I do not read him as fumbling townie but more at "bare minimum" mafia
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But I don't want to push a tie and give anyone the freedom to snipe
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'm here, writing wall.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
1-> Here is my complete roles:
0-50 Plain Townie
51-100 Bomb Defuser Townie
101-150 Bomb Defuser Townie

151-200 Plain Townie
Wowee another defuser???
What makes this believeable to me is that its defusers hits my bomb on 101-150m. What yours doesn't hit is dego's claim of having a 0-50m bomb.

Imo you're legit and your defuser range solidifies dego as the lying mafia bomb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I ain't capable. uninvolve me
Cap
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sounds convincing
!votekill sam




good night
??????
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla


ok Sam seems to be the odd one out. Looks like he's the mafia one here, as both dego and arrow have the defuser in the 3rd depth for his mafia bomb.

I also went back and checked Dego's posts, he doesn't look mafia to me.
Dego is the one that doesn't line up with arrow and I's bomb defuser range yet I'm the odd one out???

Oh lord you are COOKED
--- Double Post Merged, ---

3x Shino - Sam #637, Gry #638, Natasha #643
2x Snail - Lumi #586, Arrow #678
2x Natasha - Pommie #582, Shino #657
2x Slyth - Erin #654, Vali #686
2x Sam - Dego #470, Snail 699
That spread is crazy
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting Claim from arrow. I'm happy to leave Shino alone and vote in the bombs/defusers. The risk of me being wrong, while I think is small, is literally game ending if I get lynched D3 for it.

As it stands I socially trust Arrow and Sam more than Dego.
The bomb to defuser lists don't make sense, but I'd suspect that's because one of them is lying.

Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla

Dego Maf Scenario:
Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Mafia Role, bomb, defuser, Mafia Role
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla

Mafia Bomb would want to use other roles and only reach bomb once they feel in danger. I don't think dego felt in danger D1.

Similar behavior can be seen in Arrow

Arrow Maf Scenario:
Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: defuser, Mafia Role(Bomb?), defuser, Mafia Role

Much less clean scenario. Would need to overlook arrow's social's being stronger than dego's. Every Bomb still gets a defuser, and it would make sense for arrow to stay afloar and look for bombs.

Sam Maf Scenario:

Sam : defuser(?), bomb?mafrole?, bomb, Mafia Role
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla

Icky, but plausible if Dego and Arrow are meant to pincer sam 100-150. Out of all the options I feel like this is the least fun for anyone. Besides trusting Sam, I don't think this situation would be in the game.
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Grossly underestimated the amount of time that had gone by, but here now.

I honestly don't think I'll be able to get all those pages scanned within reason, so I'll just ask, can someone gimme a rundown of where we stand? Preferably someone I trust, like Gry or Natasha.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
>Shino illogical bad faith argument against me
>dego only focusing on me
>val being oddly uncooperative
>snehal looking dodgy
Is this the scum team?????
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Technically Sam Scenario equates to Arrow Scenario if you take a bit of liberty in assuming there's a 2x mafbomber
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
102
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
>Shino illogical bad faith argument against me
>dego only focusing on me
>val being oddly uncooperative
>snehal looking dodgy
Is this the scum team?????
You was the first one throwing the bomb defuser theme, don't cry for being suspicious now. I would be happy hiding my bomb role to trick mafia team but it's not possible anymore
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
But tbh I agree with most of Sam's solves so I'm pretty sure Dego scenario is or is close to the truth.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Interesting Claim from arrow. I'm happy to leave Shino alone and vote in the bombs/defusers. The risk of me being wrong, while I think is small, is literally game ending if I get lynched D3 for it.

As it stands I socially trust Arrow and Sam more than Dego.
The bomb to defuser lists don't make sense, but I'd suspect that's because one of them is lying.

Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla

Dego Maf Scenario:
Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Mafia Role, bomb, defuser, Mafia Role
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla

Mafia Bomb would want to use other roles and only reach bomb once they feel in danger. I don't think dego felt in danger D1.

Similar behavior can be seen in Arrow

Arrow Maf Scenario:
Sam : Vanilla, defuser, bomb, vanilla
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: defuser, Mafia Role(Bomb?), defuser, Mafia Role

Much less clean scenario. Would need to overlook arrow's social's being stronger than dego's. Every Bomb still gets a defuser, and it would make sense for arrow to stay afloar and look for bombs.

Sam Maf Scenario:

Sam : defuser(?), bomb?mafrole?, bomb, Mafia Role
Dego: Bomb, vanilla, defuser, vanilla
Arrow: vanilla, defuser, defuser, vanilla

Icky, but plausible if Dego and Arrow are meant to pincer sam 100-150. Out of all the options I feel like this is the least fun for anyone. Besides trusting Sam, I don't think this situation would be in the game.
Arrow's revelation only solidifies dego as mafia bomb imo. Arrow's bds line up where I'd expect the bombs to be while dego's looks odd and doesn't fit. The fact he kept pushing me v him regardless of the chance of collateral if someone was lying is a major red flag
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You was the first one throwing the bomb defuser theme, don't cry for being suspicious now. I would be happy hiding my bomb role to trick mafia team but it's not possible anymore
Throwing the theme???
You're still mad that I caught you and exposed you as the mafia bomb day 1 and you've been very unconvincing after that. Arrow makes you even more questionable because you line up with neither defuser so imo you've been caught out in a lie, and no amount of pushing from you, or your buddies shino and snehal can change that
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
The fact he kept pushing me v him regardless of the chance of collateral if someone was lying is a major red flag
Tho I do agree on your conclusion that Dego might be scumiest given pattern. You still the one who pushed and pushed the subject at end of d1 + beginning d2 then when he went all out on the confrontation you decided it was a non issue lol. or well that's how I read that showdown.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Tatsu saying "I never trust Sam. Never." was amusing to me too because its like she's trying to sew distrust around me so I get mislynched 🤔
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Guess there's a NatSam vs ShinoDego when looking at interactions and conclusions here.
I'd trust NatSam more
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tatsu saying "I never trust Sam. Never." was amusing to me too because its like she's trying to sew distrust around me so I get mislynched 🤔
no
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tatsu saying "I never trust Sam. Never." was amusing to me too because its like she's trying to sew distrust around me so I get mislynched 🤔
I know this is mafia game but oh my days, jumping to conclusions THIS fast should be illegal. Probably is.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
595
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
For what it's worth I fully read Sam's socials as town right now and I haven't been wrong on him in a long time.

I'd appreciate not getting sniped too, but unless pomchan is actually here to move off I'm probably staying at risk.

I'm gonna double check Stylether's presence today cause I don't remember much.

Snail is currently our safest lynch.

I vehemently distrust Shino, especially after she defended dego on top, but I've already made my case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk if it's wise to shuffle to Dego cause I feel like someone would get sniped in that unless a show of hands says aye within the next 15 minutes.

Plus, if I'm wrong again then kaboom.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,787
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Tho I do agree on your conclusion that Dego might be scumiest given pattern. You still the one who pushed and pushed the subject at end of d1 + beginning d2 then when he went all out on the confrontation you decided it was a non issue lol. or well that's how I read that showdown.
That's some dodgy framing Tatsu
I pegged him as mafia bomb day 1 and he's been struggling to stay afloat. My argument today was that we'vr caught a scum (him) but he's only a safe lynch after I defuse him at 51-100m depth and I wouldn't want to risk collateral for town in the event he had multiple bombs.

To me I'm being sensible and not forcing us into a situation where we risk losing a town by lynching an active bomb while he full on didn't care for that risk and kept pushing me.

His claim doesn't line up with myself and arrow while arrow imo lines up very well so dego has to be red imo
 

Stylether

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
151
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Has anything outside of discussing the bomber/defuser distribution occured that's worth lynching someone over, or are we planning on voting into the bombermen? I see Shino has quite a few votes, close together, something about holding the order advantage?

 
Top