Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
True, I rediscovered it on youtube recently. Unfortunately I'm a bit behind on Lindelof's recent work. Missed out on Mrs. Davis but heard it was great, and Lanterns is getting crazy hype recently too. Not sure I care about comic shit atp tho
I've heard mixed things about Lanterns, could be comic trash. Never seem Mrs. Davis either.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Leftovers re-watch sounds good on theory just need to be emotionally ready for it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Leftovers re-watch sounds good on theory just need to be emotionally ready for it
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
xi0, do you think the Dodgers' gonna 3-peat?

How are the Orioles?
Hope not

Shit

I've heard mixed things about Lanterns, could be comic trash. Never seem Mrs. Davis either.
Don't think many watched Mrs Davis, was hidden away on Peacock or some shit. But I've seen Lindelof fans talk about it like it's an even lesser known Leftovers somehow.
 
Top