Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - End Game

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,716
Reaction score
61,438
Gender
Male
Country
France
MG 144 Natasha highlights

GG maf, you got us good in the end.

Note to self:
- Thou stomach is big, listen to it and not Natasha

Sorry @Degojaru you really were in between a rock and a hard place after I dogged you d1 😭
We are waiting for the livestream with @Copy Panda.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Well played!

Apologies for the poor performance to my team. This game has given me some re-assessment to do...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you hosts and players I had fun anyway :hug

Now to go hide under a rock in shame...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well played!

Apologies for the poor performance to my team. This game has given me some re-assessment to do...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you hosts and players I had fun anyway :hug

Now to go hide under a rock in shame...
I made my posts intentionally in a way that if I die a red Pom result can be inferred from them. You did great to spot that, made me happy.

See you in several games when I'm back from the mountains.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Copy Panda @Marmalade thanks for hosting! I love the background on the avatars, will keep it for a while.

Mafia famiglia, you were awesome. I’m sorry for the absence at the arrow lock D5, but I did my best to pull it through the end. Thanks for coming help us @Kakoha and @Stylether @Lumii?! you two were also great teammates! It can be very confusing being mafia right off the bat, but you guys were naturals. Props to Lumii for looking more town than townies.

@Vali x lucifer doctor role is difficult to play even more in bigger games, despite that you managed to protect arrow from Klauspan, good job!

@Degojaru don’t beat yourself, this game was complex with the extra mechanics and honestly being townie means having less information to go around compared to mafia. I hope you will play again and have fun next times too!

I feel like townies will never trust me again after the stunts I pulled this game, but it was very fun and nerve wrecking. @Tatsumaki great move, if we lost the coinflip that’d be it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw, I got Hider in Klauspan event :teehee
We investigated your roles before killing ya :XD
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
3,829
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Through this game I learnt far more than my first game, so it was very instructive, but like there is incomparable more to learn of course.

I also began seriously reading rules, roles, hall of fames and shames and stuff, so I will do my best to align with those in case I have chances to play any other game.

Thanks for the experience, again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

🐡 NIGHT END⁠ 🐡

You are at... Rock Bottom!



🦀 🦀 🦀 🦀

After an extremely stressful gameweek, you died at the end. That toblerone is shoved so far up your hindquarters, I'm gonna give y'all an extra meter and say you're at 201m depth. That's just how BIG that toblerone is. Good effort though, I loved the banter. I'll never get tired of hosting because of silly goosies like you participating in my games


Sam
151-200 Mafia Member

At least I am safe from my words of "If you are town member I wont register for the next game" towards Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well played!

Apologies for the poor performance to my team. This game has given me some re-assessment to do...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you hosts and players I had fun anyway :hug

Now to go hide under a rock in shame...
Btw, i dont think you played poor, i am studying your previous posts to learn how you blend in anywhere you like throughout the MGs.
 

Natasha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
611
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Btw, i dont think you played poor, i am studying your previous posts to learn how you blend in anywhere you like throughout the MGs.
Thank you :hug
Uhm... hope that goes well? I look forward to minding my own business and getting hit with the consequences of my actions from 2 years ago xD
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
120
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
ah sorry to disappoint but this was a trap role, he was actually town
Are you trying to convince Arrow to not sign up in next MG? :chair
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Newbies you're doing it all wrong. You're not supposed to be all smiles and rainbows postgame after a loss.
What makes the tiger one more stripe
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
3,829
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@GrySun feeling so good as the game end :teehee
ah sorry to disappoint but this was a trap role, he was actually town
if he was town than !VOTELOCK THESIR !!!!! he keeps being town so that i can't lynch him as maf.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you trying to convince Arrow to not sign up in next MG? :chair
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What makes the tiger one more stripe
we started playing this with harder than usual games man, but I hope you will keep playing too, right? :D
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,706
Age
28
Country
Italy
It's not a ship, it's name and surname.
The X is there because the id was already taken the first time i used it, so i added an x in the middle.
Thinking about how i used this username for so many years and yet never had a Vali pfp, hopefully like this less people will confuse it with a satanic ship :XD @GrySun
 

Vali x lucifer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
5,706
Age
28
Country
Italy
Thinking about how i used this username for so many years and yet never had a Vali pfp, hopefully like this less people will confuse it with a satanic ship :XD @GrySun
Also, if i can say so myself i got quite lucky with the X since the series is called DxD and many times even the various power state modes of the MC get referenced as BxB (balance breaker) CxC (cardinal crimson) DxD (diabolos dragon) etc. 😂
 
Top