Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hey, how come this Hang Out Thread is so quiet?! Are you all drunk?!! (except for lil and giddy, unless snoogie nee-chan spiked their milkshake) :XD
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I don't think you should worry about this thread being quiet though ichi.. Every thread has its quiet time and busy time... during busy time its pretty hard to keep up with this thread :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:/ I'm sick too, Pirate. My friends are going out to the club tonight, but I feel like shit D=
yeah i worked yesterday while i was sick n i gotta work tomorrow to, since my headchef claims that a cold aint a reason to skip work no matter if ya have a fever or not -_-;
Hey, how come this Hang Out Thread is so quiet?! Are you all drunk?!! (except for lil and giddy, unless snoogie nee-chan spiked their milkshake) :XD
you want me to make it a lil more active? just say the word :XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh, hey pirate, i heard something the other day and thought of you :p "god sends meat, and the devil sends cooks" - Thomas Deloney

Hey, how come this Hang Out Thread is so quiet?! Are you all drunk?!! (except for lil and giddy, unless snoogie nee-chan spiked their milkshake) :XD
hey stephy, looks like ur family is growing :p you now have two more brothers than you used to XD

@ladyh, i waswatching inuyasha until a few nights ago when [as] took it off the air again :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
oh, hey pirate, i heard something the other day and thought of you :p "god sends meat, and the devil sends cooks" - Thomas Deloney
That actually makes sense though, never met a cook who wasnt evil in one way or another :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Rabb: [as] changes it's lineup too damn often =p I used to watch InuYasha and a whole bunch of other shows on it
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
you want me to make it a lil more active? just say the word :XD
I do want this thread to be active, but not in the kind of way that you implied. :D


Oh, I just finished a six episodes of Star Wars marathon. So now I suspect everything is playing jedi mindtricks on me, including my on and off connection. :D
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I do want this thread to be active, but not in the kind of way that you implied. :D


Oh, I just finished a six episodes of Star Wars marathon. So now I suspect everything is playing jedi mindtricks on me, including my on and off connection. :D


be more specific next time then >_> :XD

man this cold is annoying, feels like a hangover except that i cant breathe properly :crying
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I feel the same as you, Pirate ;_____; I feel like craaaaaaaaaaap
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I feel the same as you, Pirate ;_____; I feel like craaaaaaaaaaap
cold has been messin with humans forever yet we still cant shake it off, goddamn it :wall

i can barely use snus and i sure as hell cant smoke :scry
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Actually, moving around helps you produce body heat. And body heat is good when you're cold.
Now, being in a tropical country, having too much heat is something you cant shake off, since you'll only get hotter. :D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Its snowing:nuts WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:pmg im so excited:woo

...I just hope it doesnt melt by the morning -_-;
 

Ichigo

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
152
Reaction score
8
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
United States
is it true a large percent of body heat comes from your head?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
ichigo said:
is it true a large percent of body heat comes from your head?
i've heard of that somewhere before. not sure of the true part though... :headscratch
bunny~chan said:
ohhh... i so hate you right now....
awww... thank you! :XD

like hell im paying....
you won't buy us 'minors' milkshakes? :wtf



i am, 20, but im not ordering anything bad, so it dont matter.
really now? :shifty i've been hearing alot of unexpected sides from you lately... >.> <.<

bunnny! said:
i know where :p but i know how secretive she likes to be, so i wont be telling
erm... she just said it -_-;



[quote=rabb]SOOO hate you right now....[/quote]
look! more food!!!! :kukuku



rabb said:
*sits down and "enjoys" his cheap ramen* :scry
awwsss... :comfort :glomp


@ ~lil~, pho is different than thai. it's a soup and doesn't contain any peanuts. and it's much tastier too
is this the one where you put chili sauce ans a sweetish brown sauce as well?
Lil: I'm a college freshman =D
i really thought you were 21+ for some reason... :headscratch

LH said:
more nostalgia <3 Im watching the InuYasha movies XD
i haven't watched that in a long long time.... :oh are either the manga or anime still on going?
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The InuYasha manga will never end XD I'm a few months behind. I really should catch up :/

I wish they'd restart the InuYasha anime. Or make canon movies/OVAs
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
My Final Exam is over!!!!!! Yahooo!!!! I'm so happy right now!!!! :jbya
*collects all his exam question and burns them to ashes.... WAHAHAHAHA!!!*
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
congrats epul! i'm sure you did amazing! :hug
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Thanks Snoogen! :wtf
I think I did alright... Just one more semester to go after this then I'll get my degree... I'm starting to get sick of studying.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top