The Zwivix Thread

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
@Impotent :p

one of the other two is s'posed to be PY but ive recently demoted her to gnome of lesser evil
:bash :oh PY? a gnome....

impotent :XD nice~

Just get the emulators, thats what i did when the game came out, but know i got myself a DS <3
And the the training is kinda tiring but its all so worth it. TCG is the trading card game lil-deep :nod
do they have diamond in emulator version? :headscratch i don't think they do... :(
TCG pokemon? i played taht too! :p

@zwi, what's the subject your having a hard time right now on anywyas... :wtf ?
gambatte on your paper! :comfort
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
@Impotent :p
Call me that again and i will make you impotent:notrust

:XD
and the other evil???
do they have diamond in emulator version? :headscratch i don't think they do... :(
TCG pokemon? i played taht too! :p
They do nee-chan, just get the No$GBA emulator, and download the pokemon diamond rom:)
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
whats the paper about?
It's about how Hispanic Politicians have a hard time getting into office even if they are good candidates, and when they do they can help the most needed people, always having to get the rich richer.




of and bout ichi, think ive got a total of 4 warnings from him, aint sure though
Lol, you cant even keep count! :amuse.
:( sadly, the last game i played was the fire-red one :scry i don't have a DS so i can't buy the newer ones :scry

@zwi, yeah training is really tiring but on pokemon it was worth it!!! :thumbs what TCG btw... :sweat
I got a DS and theh games are all right, my brother beats them all I just watch.

I hate training I just want to own! Thats why I would always make a copy of my friends lv99 monsters and trade them. Once my friend had an army of lv 99 super powerful Mewtwo!
Call me that again and i will make you impotent:notrust

:XD
and the other evil???

They do nee-chan, just get the No$GBA emulator, and download the pokemon diamond rom:)
Ahh, In also got the GBA Emulator, dont know why one, but my favortie game on there is Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Call me that again and i will make you impotent:notrust
:XD now i'll just have to make that sound girly and it will be the perfect nick for you :wtf


impy said:
They do nee-chan, just get the No$GBA emulator, and download the pokemon diamond rom:)
free online? where? :wtf *im getting my laptop soon! so i'll be able to download it!!! :gigglebunny*

It's about how Hispanic Politicians have a hard time getting into office even if they are good candidates, and when they do they can help the most needed people, always having to get the rich richer.
that reminds me of the situation in the phil. except of course, the gov't steals the money too.






zwi said:
I got a DS and theh games are all right, my brother beats them all I just watch.
that's what my younger sister does. i play all the games and she watches most of it -_-;
zwi said:
I hate training I just want to own! Thats why I would always make a copy of my friends lv99 monsters and trade them. Once my friend had an army of lv 99 super powerful Mewtwo!
did he use gameshark? :oh


zwi said:
Ahh, In also got the GBA Emulator, dont know why one, but my favortie game on there is Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories!
that'll be another game i'll download

*if the emulator is free. :shifty*

yes PY is now a gnome, please refer to her as gnome-chan from now on.
:oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :oh :bash
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
its hard y'know, ive had a few warnings when the forum still was SMF or whatever its was -_-;
Lol, well I think those dont count anymore. Did Ichi do most of them?
that reminds me of the situation in the phil. except of course, the gov't steals the money too.
Yea, I bet that happens all over the country alot...

that's what my younger sister does. i play all the games and she watches most of it -_-;
Lol, some times I play games,but my brother ends up finishing them...he laguhs in my face all the time "Hahaha, I took your game and beat it!", then I smack him in the face :amuse.
did he use gameshark? :oh
No, I thought everyone knew about the glitches to copy pokemon on the older versions 0_O

that'll be another game i'll download

*if the emulator is free. :shifty*
Well, mine was, if I can find it I'll see what kind it is. Anyway if you need help on it anytime ask me, I beat it so many times!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
How will you make me impotent? :blink
Well i wont go into exact details, but i assure you it is quite painful:oh
im still thinkin of the third one :D
How about snus;)
:XD now i'll just have to make that sound girly and it will be the perfect nick for you :wtf
-_-;
free online? where? :wtf *im getting my laptop soon! so i'll be able to download it!!! :gigglebunny*
yea, it is free. Ill send you a pm about it, cause im not sure if where allowed to talk about it :confused
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Yea, I bet that happens all over the country alot...
sadly that happens in the philippines almost every election. there have been no decent presidents for a long time...

have you heard what happened on this summer's senator election >.> gosh it was horrible. people were killed just steal the ballot boxes.... :oh

zwi said:
Lol, some times I play games,but my brother ends up finishing them...he laguhs in my face all the time "Hahaha, I took your game and beat it!", then I smack him in the face :amuse.
my sister did that to me once. :darn i couldn't defeat the last box on FF9. but for some reason whenever she played it the phoenix kept reviving her no matter how many times she died -_-; that was just unfair.

zwi said:
No, I thought everyone knew about the glitches to copy pokemon on the older versions 0_O
:p oh you mean the older ones? i thought you were talking about fire red or leaf green... -_-;


zwi said:
Well, mine was, if I can find it I'll see what kind it is. Anyway if you need help on it anytime ask me, I beat it so many times!
okieS! :)

what? :yelling you still call me lilinator... -_-;

impy said:
yea, it is free. Ill send you a pm about it, cause im not sure if where allowed to talk about it :confused
thanks fro the PM! :) :hug

wow! fish!!! :XD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
nah, they were from a mix of globals, but im pretty sure ichi was in the mix.
Well you gotta hand it to him, he sure does his job well ^^
So zwixixi, where in the states do you live??
I live in the best state, Cali of course!
Zwi, whats ya favourite sport?
My favortie sport is probably basketball I like to play that the most, but I like watching soccer alot.
sadly that happens in the philippines almost every election. there have been no decent presidents for a long time...

have you heard what happened on this summer's senator election >.> gosh it was horrible. people were killed just steal the ballot boxes.... :oh
0_O, wow didnt hear about that. Well at least they had a really strong reason to kill, unlike in the U.S. where a guy got shot becasue of a PS3...

my sister did that to me once. :darn i couldn't defeat the last box on FF9. but for some reason whenever she played it the phoenix kept reviving her no matter how many times she died -_-; that was just unfair.
Omg thats exactly what happened to me, but it was a Donkey Kong game. I had gotten to the final boss but couldnt win, then one day my brother told me as I came from school that he had beaten it!!

:p oh you mean the older ones? i thought you were talking about fire red or leaf green... -_-;
Nah, they fixed the glitch in these new ones. But I cant seem to completely finish leaf green... I beat all the elite four but in the after plot I cant seem to know what to do next...I'm looking for some kind of crystal. Btw I gave up on it 10 months ago...


^^
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:D
Sorry :s dont hurt me, I didnt want to confuse the Americans on the forum *runs and hides in corner as footballs go flying*
no worries, i know very well that your countrymen dont easily adapt to change but changin soccer to football is now one of my lifes missions. :noworry


Hey I would to, How dare he get a PS3 before me! *Whips out gun*
*itp whips out a walkie-talkie*

-pirate to zwi, i have visual, engaging.

*whips both out his .45s*

DIE DIE DIE YOU FIEND!!! :yelling

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG :guns*

-pirate to zwi target down i repeat target down
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
you never know what i might pull out :XD
can you cook that for me? :XD chef-sama!

0_O, wow didnt hear about that. Well at least they had a really strong reason to kill, unlike in the U.S. where a guy got shot becasue of a PS3...
really? a PS3 how come i didn't here about that? there seems to be shootings everywhere in america... but its the 'young' adults taht are doing it... :darn just last week guns were found in a school in somewhere around my place. *another county though i think... :headscratch*

zwi said:
Omg thats exactly what happened to me, but it was a Donkey Kong game. I had gotten to the final boss but couldnt win, then one day my brother told me as I came from school that he had beaten it!!
that is unfair :( i still can't beat that game either for a reason.... the phoenix never ever EVER revives me... -_-; is your brother older or younger btw?


Nah, they fixed the glitch in these new ones. But I cant seem to completely finish leaf green... I beat all the elite four but in the after plot I cant seem to know what to do next...I'm looking for some kind of crystal. Btw I gave up on it 10 months ago...
i have fire-red. but i think its the same for both. you have to go to the seven islands after taht right? :blink
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
no worries, i know very well that your countrymen dont easily adapt to change but changin soccer to football is now one of my lifes missions. :noworry
Uhh, my true countrymen, Mexicans, call it football. But the people in the country that I live in are stuck up people that have to be different from everyone else "Oh, we wont use the metric system!"



*itp whips out a walkie-talkie*

-pirate to zwi, i have visual, engaging.

*whips both out his .45s*

DIE DIE DIE YOU FIEND!!! :yelling

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG :guns*

-pirate to zwi target down i repeat target down
-Zwi to pirate roger, I have the moose on sight.

*Drives down with volvo drinking Vodka*

-Zwi to pirate the moose are down, I guess Foxx was hiding in the bush next to them and I got him to.

-Zwi to god use Pheonix Down, I know you bought 99 of them at the last town you were in. Please!!!

really? a PS3 how come i didn't here about that? there seems to be shootings everywhere in america... but its the 'young' adults taht are doing it... :darn just last week guns were found in a school in somewhere around my place. *another county though i think... :headscratch*
I think it would be alot better if we didnt have that many gun laws. Becasue most people do it to feel like their breaking the law, but if there weren many laws on having guns, people wouldny kill as much. Like in Canada, or as I like to call it Mounty Land (You know Mounties their Police on Horses *Looks off into the distance and salutes*)

that is unfair :( i still can't beat that game either for a reason.... the phoenix never ever EVER revives me... -_-; is your brother older or younger btw?
My brother is younger, btw I did eventually beat the DK game...my brother taught me how...me made me beg for the secret.


i have fire-red. but i think its the same for both. you have to go to the seven islands after taht right? :blink
Well I used an emulator to play that one so I also had fire-red on it. I played leaf-green and my bro played fire-red, we just got so bored we lost the CD that had the emulator and like 100 games on it...We're still looking for it!
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Uhh, my true countrymen, Mexicans, call it football. But the people in the country that I live in are stuck up people that have to be different from everyone else "Oh, we wont use the metric system!"




-Zwi to pirate roger, I have the moose on sight.

*Drives down with volvo drinking Vodka*

-Zwi to pirate the moose are down, I guess Foxx was hiding in the bush next to them and I got him to.

-Zwi to god use Pheonix Down, I know you bought 99 of them at the last town you were in. Please!!!
what ya guys fighting? :wtf
the word 'Phoenix Down' attracted lil... -_-;


zwi said:
I think it would be alot better if we didnt have that many gun laws. Becasue most people do it to feel like their breaking the law, but if there weren many laws on having guns, people wouldny kill as much. Like in Canada, or as I like to call it Mounty Land (You know Mounties their Police on Horses *Looks off into the distance and salutes*)
yeah! :hearts i think they're cool. i'd be a police if i get to ride a horse around everywhere... :oh


zwi said:
My brother is younger, btw I did eventually beat the DK game...my brother taught me how...me made me beg for the secret.
he had a secret? :scry it was just plain luck with my sis :mad




zwi said:
Well I used an emulator to play that one so I also had fire-red on it. I played leaf-green and my bro played fire-red, we just got so bored we lost the CD that had the emulator and like 100 games on it...We're still looking for it!
:yelling zwi~chan!!! why'd you lose something like that?

*then again... i'd probably lose it too... -_-;*
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
what ya guys fighting? :wtf
the word 'Phoenix Down' attracted lil... -_-;
Lol, I knew the word Phoenix would get your attention...No, were not fighting, whaever gave you that idea :darn


yeah! :hearts i think they're cool. i'd be a police if i get to ride a horse around everywhere... :oh
I dont know if any police ride on anything cooler than a horse, well unless the Canadians rode on moose ^^


he had a secret? :scry it was just plain luck with my sis :mad
Ouch! :darn that must have been hard. Or maybe she did so something special that casued that, some games have that. When you do some special thing you casue a glitch...




:yelling zwi~chan!!! why'd you lose something like that?

*then again... i'd probably lose it too... -_-;*
Lol, I've lost it for almost 1 year, now that were talking about it I miss KH CoM. Now I gotta really look for it :s
 
Top