- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,602
- Reaction score
- 3,206
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The official Jump Square thread
I can scan right away tonight, but my weekends are usually occupied with translation for WJ.
I'll scan Tales of Innocence and Dragonaut, if that's okay? The girls' soccer looks kind of meh to me.
Well, if I have time, I'll scan that too, sometime next week, and PAT-KEN. ^^
EDIT: I was bored and wasn't thinking and scanned Dragonaut for some reason. ^^;;; So, uh, that's one more off your list. I'll scan ToI next if I don't hear from you~
Hehe. I was going to ask if you needed help in scanning anything.BTW Kirimi, can you scan unfotable and Pat-ken please?
All that will be left to scan is Dragonaut and i'll try scanning that before the second issue arrives.
I can scan right away tonight, but my weekends are usually occupied with translation for WJ. I'll scan Tales of Innocence and Dragonaut, if that's okay? The girls' soccer looks kind of meh to me.
Well, if I have time, I'll scan that too, sometime next week, and PAT-KEN. ^^EDIT: I was bored and wasn't thinking and scanned Dragonaut for some reason. ^^;;; So, uh, that's one more off your list. I'll scan ToI next if I don't hear from you~
Last edited:






