Pinoy Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
uy! naglalabasan mga nawawalang members ng hangout thread natin ah...

kulang na lang sina DZ at Ayah...


@bbsai
BBSAI!!!! yung site niyo walang forums!!!

binibigay sakin error 404!!!

kelan niyo malalagay yun?
 
Last edited:

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
happy bday pornie!:confetti you're a few years away from being arrested for hitting on highschool girls! :jk
you idiot hahaha!! it aint jailbait if nobody knows the numbers! :XD

had a rough blowout yesterday with a couple of friends. 3 liters in an hour, speeding at 120 mph, bowling at midnight, speeding back at 120 mph (not my car btw), and then walking the rest home alone. man. i felt a little emotional when walking back home, thinking this is the Adult Yonie. i forgot what i imagined myself to be at 20 when i was a kid but man, this is how i ended up. and its GREAT GREAT GREAT. im stronger than what i supposed have imagined hell yeah
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
boy, turning 20 is indeed a memorable event (at least for you).

i don't remember anything when i turned 20, much less 18.

i've come to terms with myself that there are b-days which are so horrible (everything goes wrong) you tend to delete them in your cerebral cortex, which is unable to be recovered whichever recovery program you use.

though i remember, when being a kid, i used to think i'll die before turning 20 (not by suicide).

now i'm 22, which proves that there are dreams that never come true.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
me too hunt, i want to die at 27. i dont want to grow old really. i want to die young so i'm remembered as young. but these dreams sometimes arent meant for you, or you're meant for something else. that's why after college, its the real deal now

fck im banned from serverscout for 1 fcking week damn you pldt
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ano ba nigawa mo?

server hack? ip hack? anything that will compromise the integrity of pldt?

ano nga ba yung serverscout? ^^
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
sobrang huli ko na pero BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONIE :beer

re: turning 20

WhenI went to college, nothing had been memorable on my birthday. Every year, it was my prelims on the day of my birthday. Damn two semestered institutions!

The bright side was, after the exams, I got to celebrate two occasions at once.

@miyi

Long time no see! How's life?


BTW:

We at the office are going to have an exchange gift worth 500 and above. I heard from someone who worked longer than me that last year, somebody's wish list came true when his name was picked by our Senior IT Director. I think he got his Altec Speaker (which was worth over P2000).

Aaah~ I wish I'd get picked by the IT Director or any IT manager, or even my manager. I wonder if I could ask for that new octo-core package PC coming out next year? Or I could ask for that HDTV hanging in the walls of our office ultimately becoming useless because it only display a lousy map and some clocks for different time zones.


re: bagyo

natawa nga ako kanina sa bagyo na yan. paano naman kase, ang init init kanina pag uwi ko. tapos nabasa ko pa sa isang dyayo, yung parang headline nila dun "Bagyong Lando, na low batt." Napadahak ako sa usok ng yosi ko nun. Langya!


another BTW:

nadama nyo ba yung lindol kaninang hapon? WALA TALAGA AKONG NADAMA! Pero sabi sa news between Magnitude 4-6 daw.
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
bakashijinsan, kumusta!

well, I've been inactive due to IRL, mainly school.

but I decided I might be semi-active for now...I've been bored lately..
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@bakashikinsan

oo nga, wala din akong napansing lindol(tulog ako ^^). sabi ng ermats ko (works at cybermall eastwood 15th flr) umuga daw office nila. sabi ng enws epicenter daw e sa pangasinan.

@miyi
glad to see you're active again in r.d. q&a thread.
 

miyi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@miyi
glad to see you're active again in r.d. q&a thread.
wait.....have I participated in that thread before? I thought today was only my first time, lol..

bad memory, maybe you're right..


it's funny, because I'm agnostic.....before I was really harsh in my criticisms about any religion...but after a while, I realized in order to really understand people of the faiths, you have to examine their views objectively and accept that they sincerely believe in what they believe in; and only then can someone engage in any serious intellectual discussion.


re: birthdays:

I don't like birthdays....I used to, but now I'm beginning to feel old......24 means I've lived at least a third of my life.....by analogy, I'm almost halfway through the movie! that sucks...the notion of being old doesn't concern me....it's death I'm afraid of.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@bbsai
BBSAI!!!! yung site niyo walang forums!!!

binibigay sakin error 404!!!

kelan niyo malalagay yun?
Akshally, di ako yung gumagawa it's garu who does the work (or his friends). He updated us the last time about it that it's been busy so di pa nya maasikaso. Ayun.

And would you believe, it's the first time I visited the mp3 pages, at natuwa talaga ako hahaha. Wala lang.

had a rough blowout yesterday with a couple of friends. 3 liters in an hour, speeding at 120 mph, bowling at midnight, speeding back at 120 mph (not my car btw), and then walking the rest home alone. man. i felt a little emotional when walking back home, thinking this is the Adult Yonie. i forgot what i imagined myself to be at 20 when i was a kid but man, this is how i ended up. and its GREAT GREAT GREAT. im stronger than what i supposed have imagined hell yeah
0.o That's suicide! I've been drinking a lot lately and every time I do, I kinda tell myself I don't wanna do it again, but... drinking is just... a way of life. haha.

AND. I keep thinking that you are older than me, yonie. -_- And then everybody greets you 20th bday, and I go "20 pa lang?" Di ko alam bakit gnun lagi kong iniisip. :p

BTW:

We at the office are going to have an exchange gift worth 500 and above. I heard from someone who worked longer than me that last year, somebody's wish list came true when his name was picked by our Senior IT Director. I think he got his Altec Speaker (which was worth over P2000).


another BTW:

nadama nyo ba yung lindol kaninang hapon? WALA TALAGA AKONG NADAMA! Pero sabi sa news between Magnitude 4-6 daw.
Swerte naman pag yan nga nakabunot sayo. Ako, I don't ask for much this christmas. I just wanna submit what I need to submit to get this thesis over with!

re:lindol

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I felt it and asked my bf if he did and he said i was imagining things! Ha!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
whoa guys hope its not too serious up there, me bagyo na me lindol pa. punta kayo bacolod, home of masskara, live the carefree life, greetings from mayor bing :ossu

bbsai said:
0.o That's suicide! I've been drinking a lot lately and every time I do, I kinda tell myself I don't wanna do it again, but... drinking is just... a way of life. haha.

AND. I keep thinking that you are older than me, yonie. -_- And then everybody greets you 20th bday, and I go "20 pa lang?" Di ko alam bakit gnun lagi kong iniisip.
haha. me too, how many times have i promised myself not to drink anymore... seven? :D and counting. btw i get the feeling you're not the only one who thinks i act older than how i look... or am. or it could be just you're bothered that you're older than someone XD
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
And would you believe, it's the first time I visited the mp3 pages, at natuwa talaga ako hahaha. Wala lang.
nung napuntahan ko yung mp3 page niyo, nagulat ako. tapos, tinignan ko yung list of mp3's ko dito...

lahat ng meron dun meron ako. and i don't know how that happened...

siguro bitbit ng ate ko sa mga CD's niya...

I think he got his Altec Speaker (which was worth over P2000).
yung mga altec speakers heavy-duty talaga ano? ten years na next year yung speakers ko pero buo pa rin ang sounds...

@drinking
i only drink on extremelyspecial occasions. sa totoo lang, nung pasko e red wine, yun lang. isang baso pa. pero nagkaron kagad ng epekto sa mukha ko [huge pimples]. before tha, high school ang huli kong inom.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yoniekai said:
whoa guys hope its not too serious up there, me bagyo na me lindol pa. punta kayo bacolod, home of masskara, live the carefree life, greetings from mayor bing
Earthquake was not too serious and the typhoon as I had said, went "low-batt". Nantucha, ang init ngayon dito. Ang taas ng sikat ng araw, tuyo na yung mga damit na nilabhan ko (not that I'm complaining) at saka pa nasira yung electric fan dito sa kwarto. SYET!

hunter71485 said:
yung mga altec speakers heavy-duty talaga ano? ten years na next year yung speakers ko pero buo pa rin ang sounds...
I'd really want that pero I'd settle with the much cheaper Creative brand. Enjoy pa naman sya e.


BTW:

Xmas parties in companies are always something to look forward to. My friend said that they were having a raffle in their department and the prizes are something to :fangirl
First prize was a forking PS3! 2nd prize was two Wii's and the third prize is nothing worth mentioning.

I wonder what prizes we'll have on our xmas party hmmm~
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
BTW:

Xmas parties in companies are always something to look forward to. My friend said that they were having a raffle in their department and the prizes are something to :fangirl
First prize was a forking PS3! 2nd prize was two Wii's and the third prize is nothing worth mentioning.

I wonder what prizes we'll have on our xmas party hmmm~
:blink ZOMG. loves it. Sana makapanalo din ako ng ps3. kaso lang I don't have any opportunities for that. Kaw, bks, may chance bang lumipat ka ng department? All for, you know, those lovely electronic stuff?
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
baboysai said:
ZOMG. loves it. Sana makapanalo din ako ng ps3. kaso lang I don't have any opportunities for that. Kaw, bks, may chance bang lumipat ka ng department? All for, you know, those lovely electronic stuff?
hahaha! That would mean I would have to change companies. My high school friend is working in Accenture while I work at a different company. We have a company wide xmas party but I don't know what's in store. I guess I'd just settle with the Xmas party in our department. I heard there's a PSP to be given away. :woot

re: bagyo

ngayon naman umatake ang bagyo kung kelan papasok na ko. hay nako galing tumayming!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
uy! naglalabasan mga nawawalang members ng hangout thread natin ah...

kulang na lang sina DZ at Ayah...
May naghahanap ba sa 'kin? ;)

Belated Happy Birthday yonie! Haay... am looking forward sa Christmas parties namin. Sana may mapanalunan akong gaming console (most likely PSP ang ipamimigay) sa raffle KUNG meron ganun prize in store doon.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
WAAHHH!!!

balik na si Ayah!!! tagal mo nang nawala ah!!!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Mas maaga sana ako nakabalik kung hindi blocked ang MH sa trabaho :scry

EDIT: 3333rd post ko!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
anu ba work mo?

saka punta ba kayo sa MoA? sa saturday-sunday daw meron mga events...

yung animecon ng hero daw...

sabi ng site nina bbsai...http://pinoyotakupost.com

uy, nagplug!!! dapat extra credit!!!
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
im stronger than what i supposed have imagined hell yeah
:yelling WHERES THE REAL YONIE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM!?!?!?!?!?!!?????!11 :blink

@ayah- humahabol sayo si yonie! look! (in post count)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top