The Character Thread

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I seem to be in a drawing period :sweat
Here's a doodle of my second most loved couple: Magier and Jacque. Jacque can be so possessive. Lol. He's damn hot. I have a crush on such charas.

 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
that picture is so hot :luv
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Thanks, snooge. I hope to draw some more pictures soon.
I had such a funny scene in my mind :rofl


A period, I said it, a period!!!!
I am obsessed *_*


Magier and Amaterasu. I dunno why they are naked but they just :nod
No wonder why Magier looks so pissed.
There's a smiling heart on the picture. <33


Flames and Eni who seemingly has fun with Flames' ears. WTF, why does Eni look like Fai from TRC?! O_o
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
too cute :luv

:offtopic btw i saw your "manga" on your blog and it is equally as adorable
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
:offtopic2
Thanks. Since it's for a art project, I try my best. ^^
Wanna have 15 of 15 points after all.
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
id give you 15 points cause you use my character ^^ too bad I wont be an art teacher XD
strange we only made more normal stuff in art -.- like van gogh or making our own diorama's we never where allowed to draw Manga's or make own projekts..... I seriously hate my former art teacher now
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am sorry that you have a terrible art teacher

Just for you, rai. ;)

I may post my new characters after I got the OK'ed from ds and after he has posted his chapter
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Name: Marigold
Nationality: British
Age: 20
Hair colour: Brown
Eye color: Green/grey
Body: Tall, thin
Describtion: She ived a normal live and wanted to be a music teacher until she was overhelmed by the Noah inside her. From then she is in a catatonic state and was therefore useles for the earl. She was given in care to Jacques just in case she should one day awaken.

Powers: Telekinesis, gravity control and mind reading

Picture:
 
Last edited:

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm going to bring in a new character, this space reserved for description.

[Maniac's Bio Coming Soon!]


Name: Richard “Maniac” McCullen
Age: 29
Nationality: Irish
Job: Exorcist
Description: Maniac is a tall man and, while he doesn’t look exceptionally strong, his wiry muscle is his greatest asset. His long red hair is held in a ponytail that reaches his midback. His eyes are a very clear blue, and his face still retains some childish freckles. He has tattoos all up his arms, but he usually hides them.
Personality: Maniac is just that: a maniac. Erratic behavior is the one thing everyone who has known him comes to expect. He is usually very frustrated, lashing out at just about everybody. However, Maniac is fiercely loyal, especially to one Renee Epstein. When anyone takes the time to deal with his random mood swings, they’ll realize that Maniac’s real problem is that he is very awkward. He doesn’t quite understand what people take as insults, and sometimes he gets upset over nothing. But when it comes down to it, Maniac would never consider hurting anybody who didn’t really deserve it. He is also especially awkward around children and women who aren’t Renee.
History: For a long while, Maniac lived a normal life in Dublin. He finished schooling, but didn’t go to college, instead opening a metal working shop. For several years, he was a prized metal worker. He married his young wife, Niamh, when he was just nineteen and she seventeen. A year into their marriage, Niamh had a child, a boy, Liam.

At some point after Liam’s birth, a strange metal came to Maniac’s shop. From this, he forged a single ring for himself. After this event, Maniac began to perform feats of amazing strength. This strength was great enough to get him noticed by the Irish mob, and before he knew it, he’d been shanghaied into the mob.

For another several years, Maniac worked with the mob, performing all manner of insane muscle, especially for a person of his build. But, one day, a woman came to their hideout, took out the guards, and pulled Maniac off to join the Black Order, which, at the time, he thought was just another gang.

When he learned to understand his power, Maniac left Ireland without a second thought: like some people would follow their Generals to the ends of the Earth, Maniac would follow Renee Epstein. For ages, Maniac worked at her side- often, the wrong idea was brought up. Maniac and Renee had no romantic feelings for each other- and fought at her side.

And so, it was only natural for, when the time came for Renee to take over the American Branch, Maniac should go too. And that’s where we are now.

Innocence: Maniac’s Innocence takes the shape of a simple ring, a silver band around his right pointer finger. The ability on Maniac’s Innocence is to increase the user’s natural strength up to tenfold its normal capacity. However, for Maniac, to go past four times normal strength is extremely taxing, and to go past six would be downright suicidal. His body can only hold so much of the increased strength at one time and for shorter periods of time each level of strength he goes up.

As such, his more useful ability is the ability to double the strength of another. He needs to lay both hands on their forearms, activate his Innocence, and keep his hands there for two minutes.
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Since we have new uniforms, my sister and I have decided our characters' uniform designs but unfortunately too busy to draw them. We picked these out since they would keep the exorcists warm during the winter (and not to mention, they are very cute) ^^


(The character is from Shining Wind)

Stephanie's coat would be shorter (knee-length or little above the knees) and her outfit under the coat would probably be less slutty. ;)


Character is from Shining Force EXA

The only thing that I would get rid of is the chain and make it a less stuffy.

You can view the full frontal view of the uniforms here (just scroll to bottom).
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
The new uniforms really look awesome. I especially love Steph's new coat. Wanna have such a coat, too.
 

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Those are tres cool. =3
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
8DDD Those are very spiffy. I have an intense interest in fashion design, so I'm totally drawing those. And maybe redesigns for other people? kukuku~ This is gonna be fun <3
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
thank you, dj! Can't wait to see your pictures! :D
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
If I finish my art assignment today, I can start drawing them tonight <D
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
sowonderfull snooge :luv
you really have a good taste in that stuff ^^
can't wait for the drawings

I'll think for an uniform for Belle....
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
This reminds me of something. Didn't I promise something that had something to do with drawing more stuff? Hehe.

Maybe I could design a new Lione and Anlen outfit...
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Go for it! They need new clothes. :XD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I am sure at least Lione needs some new clothes. He certainly smells of rum....
Anlen does not care, she is like Sparrow. "Hygienics, who needs that?"
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
okay I used all my creativity for that:


basically a basic shirt with a fur collar and sleeves mado of Lace near the wrists (I saw that in a fashion magazine ^^). The skirt stops a bit befor the knees and she has an extra lace skirt that goes a bit over her knees.
Hmm maybe a bit too much lace..
 
Top