The Character Thread

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
You can never have enough lace. I love clothes with lace <3333
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
well it's girl fashion ^^
I like drawing men more anyway. hmm Blade and Flames need uniforms. Plus we don't have a drawing of Zane...
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Ah, you're totally right. Well, for me... drawing girls is much more fun because more ideas pop up in my mind concerning the hair and the clothes. Maybe it's just... because I AM a girl. ^^
 

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Random thought, but I will eventually post some sketches of Eny and Maniac once I A) Find them {I Lost my Sonata folder. xD} and B) Figure out how to get my printer to work.
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
If you find them before you get your printer? why printer? is it also a scanner? Well anyway, if you find them before its fixed, give'em to me I'll scan them Mo~
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
so many pictures and ideas. it makes me excited that the forum is much livelier :luv
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
We will never die :kukuku
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
You make it sounds it like it is a bad thing. :Haha
 

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I so meant scanner, sorry 'bout that. xDDD

We're pretty spiffy and immortal that way.
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States


I hope you don't mind, but I 'exorcist-ify'ed the uniform quite a bit. :x If you like it, I'll ink and color it =D
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
so sexy!!! maybe a bit too sexy for my taste :gigglebunny
sorry male chromosoms are acting up XD
anyway great drawing Dj
 

Djmewmew

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
430
Reaction score
14
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Is it at least less sexy than the reference? XD
 

Raijatsu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
62
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
uhm I dunno cause the styles are so different at least the skirt is a bit longer. ^^
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I am so going to cosplay this outfit one day :luv
Nice drawing, djmewmew ^.~v
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
it's so pretty :luv

i want to cosplay too!!!


Here are the two new characters that my siblings and i created; they would be used for ds's story idea:

Name: Shawn O'Neill (it is an androgynous name...)
Age: 8
Appearance: Dark red hair (hair style is like Victoria Beckham); angelic face; seems to have a fragile body; small for his age; he wears a long tunic with a belt, pants, and boots
Personality: Dutiful and very shy; rarely talk to anyone except to his superiors and Sam in a soft whisper (he is a selective mute); effeminate; very loyal; get very violence if someone touch his possession especially his prized ones (his dolls); even though he seems innocence, he gives out a creepy aura. Forgot to mention this, he also has one of the prettiest handwriting so he is Renee's secretary.

He always carries a big briefcase that contains his tools to make handcrafted life-like dolls, which his deceased mom taught him.

Name: Sam Parkinson (full name is Samantha)
Age: 27
Appearance: Short boyish silver blonde hair; blue eyes; flat chested; slighty muscular (so she is strong); she wears masculine clothes
Personality: Masculine and very militant-like; Tom-boyish and well-disciplined; strict; head strong; short temper; very determined; very protective of Shawn

As you can tell, the characters are androgynous so everyone will get mixed up when they first meet them; they are related somewhat but hide this fact from everyone to protect themselves. More information about these characters to come.
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Wow, interesting. The new characters are either just 8 or really masculine women. xD
 

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aww, they sound supeh cool! =D

Though, I have to say, both my characters are gonna be complete a-holes to them, probably. xDDD I like them, though.
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Okay, I will no set a list with every important Character, will cross those who are dead out and put it in the first post so that you can look it up whenever you want. Please tell me if I forgot one character and I am sure I did.

Black Order:
- Belle /Belial
- Blade
- Daniel
- Edward
- Eny
- Flames
- Legno
- Lione
- Lyra
- Madeline
- Renee Epstein
- Richard “Maniac” McCullen
- Riena
- Rinvak
- Sam Parkinson
- Shawn O'Neill
- Stephanie
- Tabby
- Ty
- Ying
- Zane
- Zeran



Noah Clan and other opponents:

- Amaterasu
- Anlen
- Gabriel
- Jacque
- Magier
- Marigold
- Michael
- Raphael
- "Stephanie"
- Uriel


Others:
- Lucifer
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wow, interesting. The new characters are either just 8 or really masculine women. xD
Actually, Shawn is a boy who looks like a girl while Sam is a 27 yrs old woman who is masculine. Shawn will mostly hang out by himself or with Renee 24/7.

Aww, they sound supeh cool! =D

Though, I have to say, both my characters are gonna be complete a-holes to them, probably. xDDD I like them, though.
I was planning to have Lyra and Sam to be at odd with each other due to their personalities. :amuse I can imagine Ty's kids' attempt to be friendly to Shawn but getting rejected by him though.

:offtopic how is kcampy coming along with his chapter, rosa?
 

rosalefay

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
xDDD I can so see that. "Haha, you're pretty!" "I'm a boy." "...Oh."

And he's doing it, as long as I continue to harass him. =) I think it'll be done soon, I'll have to ask...
 
Top