Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
you two are gunna over-hunt the worlds population and starve to death. you realize that, right? :oh
:oh don't try use that word to scary us :notrust



:wtf wtf? dont go... everyone is leaving.... except for az, who is, in fact, coming.
I'm not goin (at least for this time) bunny :hug i'm here do you want some carrots?:XD *hands bunny a carrot*

she's not. she's "the zombie general". fortinatly, either she sucks at commanding large forces, or her zombies are incompitant, slow, and imperius. i think its the latter of the two.... but either way, the battle for the hang out thread usually turns out like a battle from Crimson Blade: i mow them all down, then i shoot ichi, and he dies, comees back, mocks me, then runs away.
That's Humilaiting me :yelling :scry

Nice to see this thread is so active. :D
And don't worry about hime-sama and I eating the whole world. we're only gonna eat spammers. :XD Besides, i like you guys too much, even rabb. :D
:nod :nod so all spammers in MH, beware with us :yelling

Anyway, i'm still trying to figure out how to kill the viruses on my pc at the office. Some guy used my "never to be used even in emergency" flash drive to copy some songs from his laptop to my pc, so he can burn them to a dvd. and by doing so, he infected everything on my pc. I can't open firefox, regedit, folder options, yahoo messenger, internet explorer. Lots of *.exe files are duplicated and all of my *.doc files are duplicated or missing. ARRRGH!!! >.<
I've been spending several days trying to fix it. Used three antivirus and everything i can, but no results yet. So, i took a mighty hammer and smashed my flash drive so no one will ever use it again. Virusmakers and! flash drive are EVIL
poor ichi :comfort and poor flash drive :comfort
Ichi are you going to be Flash drive slayer now? :blink May be i just need keep my flash drive for you, since i'm still need it for my apprentice :darn

:XD so now you guys are anti-spamming zombies?
Kind like that :XD

:omg rabb have u turned into a zombie too!!
:omg rab you'd infected? :whoo :shakefist
 

Obxist

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
1,094
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
o_O its been a while since i go and hang out in here,.. never thought that "Hang Out Thread" season 8 havent finish yet,.. LOL

Anyway, i'm still trying to figure out how to kill the viruses on my pc at the office. Some guy used my "never to be used even in emergency" flash drive to copy some songs from his laptop to my pc, so he can burn them to a dvd. and by doing so, he infected everything on my pc. I can't open firefox, regedit, folder options, yahoo messenger, internet explorer. Lots of *.exe files are duplicated and all of my *.doc files are duplicated or missing. ARRRGH!!! >.<
I've been spending several days trying to fix it. Used three antivirus and everything i can, but no results yet. So, i took a mighty hammer and smashed my flash drive so no one will ever use it again. Virusmakers and! flash drive are EVIL
yeah ,.. indonesian virus IS a bad boy,.. anyway Ichi beware with Tela' Virus... my friendst got infected and then hes computer went berserk,.. opening 20++ tabs on his IE and enter genderewo.com,pocong.com,kuntilanak.com (Indonesian ghost) and then there will be some creepy ghost sound come from the computer XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
does ur fren thing he can actually break the wall by shooting at it? :XD

:sbunny ahem, do mention those jokes in ur head...

:omg rabb have u turned into a zombie too!!
in some games you can XD depending on what guns you use. i once blasted this bridge from underneith with rockets, while kev was on it, and so the bridge collapsed and he fell to his death XD

:oh don't try use that word to scary us :notrust
erm... which word?
I'm not goin (at least for this time) bunny :hug i'm here do you want some carrots?:XD *hands bunny a carrot*
HEY! thats not nice! *takes the carrot and buries it in the yard* carrot juice is murder! UNSTRING YOUR BEANS! UNCAGE YOUR TAMOTOES! WHILE POTTED PLANTS SCREAM "DONT MASH THAT POTATO!"

all im saying is give peas a chance.

That's Humilaiting me :yelling :scry
no, i was just insulting your troops and ichi XD

:omg rab you'd infected? :whoo :shakefist
hell no. i just dont like spammers.

Bastard zombie :notrust
im not a zombie :notrust

yeah ,.. indonesian virus IS a bad boy,.. anyway Ichi beware with Tela' Virus... my friendst got infected and then hes computer went berserk,.. opening 20++ tabs on his IE and enter genderewo.com,pocong.com,kuntilanak.com (Indonesian ghost) and then there will be some creepy ghost sound come from the computer XD
thats.... wierd.... hackers have too much free time on their time...
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
im not a zombie :notrust
So you're a cannibal then? Well that's ok I guess.

And btw I'm not a spammer >_>

Anymore..

You had no reason to feed on me.

Feel the overwhelming guilt from your mistake! :D
 

Ponera

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
6
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
Hey there :hbunny


Wait... we have cannibals here? OMG o0
*hides*
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
That's right, hide from Rabb he's almost as evil as PY :o

>_>
<_<
 

Ponera

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
6
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
x3

Sheesh, i should learn for school -_-
Someone here, who want to write the test tomorrow for me? xDD
I'll give you a cookie as reward qq
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
What kind of test?

And what kind of cookie? :plot
 

Ponera

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
6
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
Plant knowledge... about 25-30 plants with german and latin name.
30% twigs without leafs
30% firs bosk
and the rest summer plants, perennials and some questions about "How to differ a spruce-fir (Picea abies) from the silver fir (Abies alba)"

Want some chocolate cookies? xD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Epic studying marathon continues! ...unfortunately :crying

Meh, gotta memorize a 22 line speech from Shakespeare for tomorrow :darn What is this, I'm no actress! :shakefist and I've got to do a damn good job with it, because I was just informed my mom recited the same speech perfectly when she was 10 :XD

I'm not goin (at least for this time) bunny :hug i'm here do you want some carrots?:XD *hands bunny a carrot*
:rofl

Hey there :hbunny


Wait... we have cannibals here? OMG o0
*hides*
Hi Johnny! The zombies are who you should really watch out for, but don't worry, I don't let them eat anyone here :amuse

That's right, hide from Rabb he's almost as evil as PY :o
You can just ignore what this guy says, Johnny :noworry
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Epic studying marathon continues! ...unfortunately :crying

Meh, gotta memorize a 22 line speech from Shakespeare for tomorrow :darn What is this, I'm no actress! :shakefist and I've got to do a damn good job with it, because I was just informed my mom recited the same speech perfectly when she was 10 :XD
what speech do you have to memorize? we had to memorize shakespeare quotes when i was in sixth grade and we couldn't pass the class if we didn't recite it perfectly.

trade you your speech for my 15 minutes presentation and 10 page paper of government health funding and its effect on citizens' health perspectives :amuse
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think I'll stick with Shakespeare, thanks :XD

I'm doing Portia's speech about mercy from Merchant of Venice :amuse I'm lucky that I only have to say it to my professor, not in front of the whole class. I'm fine with memorizing things, but not good at reciting them in front of an audience :darn

Good luck with that paper and presentation...sounds like fun :s
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh I hate speeches. In debate class we had present everything in front of the class and we had speeches and debates all the time. Alot of people got bad grades cuz they were shy but I kinda liked it. We got to improv alot so it was fun.
 

Ponera

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
6
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
Hi Johnny! The zombies are who you should really watch out for, but don't worry, I don't let them eat anyone here :amuse
Good to know :nod

You can just ignore what this guy says, Johnny :noworry
lol xD
I think i'll wait until i know each one of you better, before i start making a picture of all of you :XD

Epic studying marathon continues! ...unfortunately :crying
OMG, don't remind me on studying... i haven't learned anything up to now... i think i should... but i'm also working on my website... xD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh! Welcome Johnny Gil. Ummmmm whats your favorite manga?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well, she likes D.Gray-man... ;)
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah DGM. I started watching the anime but I thought it started out really boring and stopped after episode 3. Am I making a mistake? Ive seen the new art style it has in recent chapters and it looks cool but I heard its boring, confusing and there isn't alot of action. Have I heard wrong.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hell no. i just dont like spammers.



im not a zombie :notrust
-_-; yeah right

So you're a cannibal then? Well that's ok I guess.

And btw I'm not a spammer >_>

Anymore..
:hi5 ipy~chan, i was gonna laugh when you said i'm not a spammer. :smile-big but the 'anymore' cleared it up :shifty

Hey there :hbunny


Wait... we have cannibals here? OMG o0
*hides*
Hi Johnny! welcome :D :dance
That's right, hide from Rabb he's almost as evil as PY :o

>_>
<_<
what about ichi >___>

Plant knowledge... about 25-30 plants with german and latin name.
30% twigs without leafs
30% firs bosk
and the rest summer plants, perennials and some questions about "How to differ a spruce-fir (Picea abies) from the silver fir (Abies alba)"

Want some chocolate cookies? xD
what class is that? >___>
Epic studying marathon continues! ...unfortunately :crying

Meh, gotta memorize a 22 line speech from Shakespeare for tomorrow :darn What is this, I'm no actress! :shakefist and I've got to do a damn good job with it, because I was just informed my mom recited the same speech perfectly when she was 10 :XD
:comfort good luck PY :hug what's the name of the book *or is it a play...*

Ah DGM. I started watching the anime but I thought it started out really boring and stopped after episode 3. Am I making a mistake? Ive seen the new art style it has in recent chapters and it looks cool but I heard its boring, confusing and there isn't alot of action. Have I heard wrong.
:wtf the manga is really good. you should read the first chapter so it would be clearer :P it can be confusing if you just jump to the middle.... :oh
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ugh,ssooooo glad this weekend is over! Working sucks :/


I'll be gone on Leave of Absence the next two weeks, to get ready for finals. See you all on the 15th :bye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top