Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hellooooooo everyone~~~ :woo wow I haven't posted here in a while :blink meh, holidays are always pretty busy with my family, and now I have finals to prepare for, which seriously takes away from my fun time :crying

Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend! :amuse
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol why do i always end up laughing at his rabb's cheesy jokes:oh
erm.... thanks?

turkey!!! :scry i was excited of it before thanksgiving but now i'm tired of it!!! -_-; we have so much turkey! it'll probably last for about 3 weeks...
tell me about it :scry my grandma made four turkeys, and enough patatos to sink a ship. there weren't even that many of us!

hey! :yelling are u calling me stupid... :oh but, alright! a dragon :XD or
oh yeah, Mara is ben's mom right?
err... i was calling zombies idiots.... how come you always seem to misinterpret at least one thing a i say per post? and yeah, Ben is her kid, and the next book is called inferno. by Troy Denning. the one after that is called Fury, and is by Aaron Allston. it is supposed to be on sale tomorrow. JOY!

Well as I said before, change it! :yelling
you make that sound like it's simple >_> theres a whole plethora of laws and copyrights that would need to be avoided and changed in order to switch the names.

I was sick last week. I feel much much better now =D I think it was some sort of sinus infection. For awhile there I felt like I was at a high altitude and my ears wouldn't stop popping.
everyone around heres been sick :darn and according to Kagami, you breath threw your nose. otherwise you'd have a throat infection, and not a sinus one.

But what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, right? :XD Everyone dies, eventually. :D
I love buffet, especially the dessert section. :D
The only buffet's I like are chinese =P Because I can have a little bit of everything. And they're cheap =D Typically at a restaurant I prefer a regular entree. Usually some sort of club sandwich and fries with a salad -_-;
we've got a couple of good buffets here... damn things are evil... i wont eat for like a week after eating at one. one i go to one (assuming it isn't chinese) i always hit the salad bar first. they have the best salads! then 2-3 plates of meat and potatoes, and as many desserts as i can stuff in my mouth :XD

...well i figger if im going to be fasting afterwords, might as well pig out first.. :sweatdrop

hellooooooo everyone~~~ :woo wow I haven't posted here in a while :blink meh, holidays are always pretty busy with my family, and now I have finals to prepare for, which seriously takes away from my fun time :crying

Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend! :amuse
yomiko!! :hug where have you been! and did you see the pats game tonight? i was screaming at the tv the entire time. it pissed me off so bad they had no running game :darn
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hellooooooo everyone~~~ :woo wow I haven't posted here in a while :blink meh, holidays are always pretty busy with my family, and now I have finals to prepare for, which seriously takes away from my fun time :crying

Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend! :amuse
I have finals too ;___________; I'll probably go on Leave of Absence from here at the end of the week...
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yomiko!! :hug where have you been! and did you see the pats game tonight? i was screaming at the tv the entire time. it pissed me off so bad they had no running game :darn
I was kidnapped by my family :oh

How about when they took away Moss' TD because of pass interference that wasn't really there?! :yelling They always call him on that.....sure, pick on the guy with long arms :notrust But yeah, it was a great game, Philly put up a good fight, I was nervous as hell :XD

I have finals too ;___________; I'll probably go on Leave of Absence from here at the end of the week...
How dare exams take so much of our time?! :shakefist

But anyway, good luck with yours! :amuse I only have two papers and one easy exam, so I'll be able to stick around here, but we'll miss you, LH :crying
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
you make that sound like it's simple >_> theres a whole plethora of laws and copyrights that would need to be avoided and changed in order to switch the names.
:oh So? You think I care if you get some extra work? :rofl

CHANGE IT!! CHANGE IT NOW!! :yelling

Maybe I'll make that my next adventures theme :shifty
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How dare exams take so much of our time?! :shakefist

But anyway, good luck with yours! :amuse I only have two papers and one easy exam, so I'll be able to stick around here, but we'll miss you, LH :crying
D= I have 4 or 5 written 3 hour exams, and two term papers. ;__;
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
hello everyone!
:pmg
:squish





It's been a while.

okay, maybe longer than a while. :sweat


Exams period. Bleh. :darn Me no like them. Gd luck with your exams LH & PY!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hey Az! :glomp

how've you been? we miss you! :crying

D= I have 4 or 5 written 3 hour exams, and two term papers. ;__;
meh, that sucks :s

This is my last year, so I'm only taking three classes, and two of them are literature classes, so no exams ^^ Being an English major is nice like that :love

Except, writing long papers means planning ahead, and I'm not so good at that :wall

Exams period. Bleh. :darn Me no like them. Gd luck with your exams LH & PY!
Thanks Az!! :amuse Are you done with school now, or do you have exams too?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey Az =)

Yeah, I'm an exercise science major so it's a whole bunch of science classes and studying :/
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Well as I said before, change it! :yelling
-_-;


ipy~chan said:
No what I meant was that I'd rather not get anything cause then I wouldn't have to give anything. Just let X-mas be like any other day.
but recieving presents is still nice though :wtf its the spending part that sucks... :scry especially ifyou odn't have that mcuh money to begin with... :oh



A cold that's gone haywire >_>
did it turn into the flu? :p

I was sick last week. I feel much much better now =D I think it was some sort of sinus infection. For awhile there I felt like I was at a high altitude and my ears wouldn't stop popping.
:comfort awww... i was sick too... but now everyone else in my family is sick... :kukukuthey got it from me btw... -_-;

Well I did'nt stop eating massive amounts of food on Thanksgiving. The next day I was at the China Buffet. I ate 5 plates of regular food and 2 plates of dessert. My six pack looked like a big bulge with strecth marks.
wow... i only had 2 servings of food on thanksgiving. *maybe becaue i was sick* i usually eat a lot more. way more!!!

this summer my family and i were in shanghai for about a week and for every meal (except breakfast) we went to all these restuarants and ordered tons of foood!!! i gained 5 pounds when i finally left china.. :scry but the food was so good!!! i even had flat fish and some shrimp w/ these tiny little scorpions on top :nuts :darn

Buffets sucks :barf
:yelling buffets are awesome! :oh if you go to the right one. there's a japanese-chinese buffet near our place here. :nuts their dinner food is good! :nuts especially their sashimi... :XD that's basically what i eat everytime i go there... i finish all ze fish!!! :kukuku
and there's this one buffet in singapore too :wtf it had everything i could possibly imagine!!! even crocodile and more of course :scry i wish i could go back there. i didn't get to try everything... :oh

The only buffet's I like are chinese =P Because I can have a little bit of everything. And they're cheap =D Typically at a restaurant I prefer a regular entree. Usually some sort of club sandwich and fries with a salad -_-;
yeah! chinese buffets here are cheap. and even though most of the time their food is oily its still good!!! :omg

It sucks, like, I really like to eat lamb but I've made so much of it lately that I can't stand it anymore :crying
i've only tasted lamb once... :( it was good!!! :p

tell me about it :scry my grandma made four turkeys, and enough patatos to sink a ship. there weren't even that many of us!
4 turkeys!!!???? we couldn't even finish 1. how many people were there anyway....

:comfort taht's alot of food to finish. you'll be probably be having turkey unitl spring... :comfort



err... i was calling zombies idiots.... how come you always seem to misinterpret at least one thing a i say per post? and yeah, Ben is her kid, and the next book is called inferno. by Troy Denning. the one after that is called Fury, and is by Aaron Allston. it is supposed to be on sale tomorrow. JOY!
:wtf cuz i tend to skim read most of the time... -_-; so probably my fault eh?....
tom? i'll have to reserve that @ the library!!! :kukuku but the book i read was written by another person though... this karen traviss... :confused and the title is called sacrifice... am i reading the right one? i really want to read the series i just don't know where to start and which author to choose... :oh




hellooooooo everyone~~~ :woo wow I haven't posted here in a while :blink meh, holidays are always pretty busy with my family, and now I have finals to prepare for, which seriously takes away from my fun time :crying

Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend! :amuse
PY!!! :hug :glomp yeah you've been gone for a while :wtf good luck on your exams!!!

winter break is in 2 weeks!!! or 2 and a half :thumbs!!! :confetti woohoo!!!! yeah!!!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have finals too ;___________; I'll probably go on Leave of Absence from here at the end of the week...
no... :wtf
I was kidnapped by my family :oh
next time leave a trail so i can spring you!

How about when they took away Moss' TD because of pass interference that wasn't really there?! :yelling They always call him on that.....sure, pick on the guy with long arms :notrust But yeah, it was a great game, Philly put up a good fight, I was nervous as hell :XD
yeah, that was pure bs... and that was Foxboro, right? please tell me im wrong, and our own ref didnt call some bs against Moss.... and yeah, the Eagles were playing great against us. that might've been better than the game against the Colts, and i just didnt expect that from a 5-5 team.

but we'll miss you, LH :crying
quoted for truth

hello everyone!
:pmg
:squish

It's been a while.

okay, maybe longer than a while. :sweat


Exams period. Bleh. :darn Me no like them. Gd luck with your exams LH & PY!
AZZZZZZZ!!!!1! :glomp

:comfort awww... i was sick too... but now everyone else in my family is sick... :kukukuthey got it from me btw... -_-;
thats kinda evil... good girl :kukuku

4 turkeys!!!???? we couldn't even finish 1. how many people were there anyway....

:comfort taht's alot of food to finish. you'll be probably be having turkey until spring... :comfort
no, turkey goes bad fast. so lots of turkey sandwiches in just a couple of days. and let's see... there was my cousin and his new wife.... my other cousin who never goes outside, and never talks to anyone outside the family (i'm kinda worried about her....) my crazy evil aunt... grandparents, my mom, my sister and her future husband, and me. so 10. and two dogs. Jay and Tiff brought their new puppy! he was so cute!



:wtf cuz i tend to skim read most of the time... -_-; so probably my fault eh?....
tom? I'll have to reserve that @ the library!!! :kukuku but the book i read was written by another person though... this Karen traviss... :confused and the title is called sacrifice... am i reading the right one? i really want to read the series i just don't know where to start and which author to choose... :oh
well could you at least re-read the parts in which you think im trying to insult you? i dont like people thinking i dont like them or i think less of them, or anything like that...

yeah, the series is being done by the three of them. Aaron Alston (books 1, 4, and 7) takes a more comedic turn on war, Troy Denning (books 3, 6, and 9) is a bit more brave and makes more sexual insinuations, and is better, i think, at bringing in more characters, and keeping them real to their personalities. Kevin Traviss (books 2, 5, and 8) is the best IMO at depicting the news and battle scenes, along with the general demeanor of battlefield leaders, since she was with the press, and spent a lot of time around soldiers and politicians. she is also the only one to do those headlines

and i wrote that for your benefit, Lil, so please read it :XD

i was playing halo a little while ago... it was the most awesome thing! i had a battle rifle (good mid-range 3-shot burst rifle) and this d00d is facing me with the rocket launcher.

yeah, i know im dead. but that thought didn't go threw my brain in the 3/10s of a second it took for me to react. i threw a gernade, and started pouring bullets into his head shield while running forward. he fires...

and I'm still alive.

the gernade landed right in front of him, and bounced in front of him, and the rocket hit it, detonating, and killing him, instead of me XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I want to play Halo D= I definitely don't have a XBOX 360 though >.> So expensive! Besides, I kinda want a Wii....


I need to do a paper >.> I kinda starte it, and it shouldn't be TOO hard, but meh. So many other things to do =(
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
hey Az! :glomp

how've you been? we miss you! :crying

Thanks Az!! :amuse Are you done with school now, or do you have exams too?
hey PY! :glomp I've missed you all. :D i'm doin alrite. pretty busy since sch started and yes, I'm having exams soon too :scry on the bright side, I'm graduating in feb nxt year so only 3 more months to go! yay! :dance

Hey Az =)

Yeah, I'm an exercise science major so it's a whole bunch of science classes and studying :/
I know how it feels but I dread my maths module even more. :darn

:comfort awww... i was sick too... but now everyone else in my family is sick... :kukukuthey got it from me btw... -_-;
same thing happen with me! I was the first one to get flu and I passed it on to the rest of my classmates and wen the lecturer commented tat there was a flu bug around, everyone turned to stare at me. :omg

AZZZZZZZ!!!!1! :glomp

i was playing halo a little while ago... it was the most awesome thing! i had a battle rifle (good mid-range 3-shot burst rifle) and this d00d is facing me with the rocket launcher.

yeah, i know im dead. but that thought didn't go threw my brain in the 3/10s of a second it took for me to react. i threw a gernade, and started pouring bullets into his head shield while running forward. he fires...

and I'm still alive.

the gernade landed right in front of him, and bounced in front of him, and the rocket hit it, detonating, and killing him, instead of me XD
RABB! :glomp are you still rambling like always? :p

oh man, that's sweet! I tried playing Halo 2 on my cousins xbox and found out tht

1. I dun have a freaking sense of direction. my cousin had to literally shoot at me just so I can see where he is and follow him :XD

2. I can't climb the stairs for nuts. I dunno how does anyone do it in a split second while I'm struggling to move the camera view and player at the same time.

ah well, I guess I haven't played consoles game for like eons, way back in the sega era. as u can imagine i've skip the playstation and jump rite into xbox so no surprise there. :amuse
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hey, hey! Look who's back!! It's FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! Uh, I mean Azurel! :D
You should make another post in the Intro Thread, since you've been MIA for quite a while. :XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
no... :wtf


thats kinda evil... good girl :kukuku
:p :kukuku

:oh :p



rabb said:
no, turkey goes bad fast. so lots of turkey sandwiches in just a couple of days. and let's see... there was my cousin and his new wife.... my other cousin who never goes outside, and never talks to anyone outside the family (i'm kinda worried about her....) my crazy evil aunt... grandparents, my mom, my sister and her future husband, and me. so 10. and two dogs. Jay and Tiff brought their new puppy! he was so cute!
puppies are cute!!! :wtf

all animals are cute! :XD
did the dogs eat too?




rabb said:
well could you at least re-read the parts in which you think im trying to insult you? i dont like people thinking i dont like them or i think less of them, or anything like that...
:p :XD don't worry i don't feel insulted. most of the time i twist it abit anyway :kukuku :p

rabb said:
yeah, the series is being done by the three of them. Aaron Alston (books 1, 4, and 7) takes a more comedic turn on war, Troy Denning (books 3, 6, and 9) is a bit more brave and makes more sexual insinuations, and is better, i think, at bringing in more characters, and keeping them real to their personalities. Kevin Traviss (books 2, 5, and 8) is the best IMO at depicting the news and battle scenes, along with the general demeanor of battlefield leaders, since she was with the press, and spent a lot of time around soldiers and politicians. she is also the only one to do those headlines

and i wrote that for your benefit, Lil, so please read it :XD
yep i read it! :p
the one coming out 2day is what # is the recent one? :XD
h

same thing happen with me! I was the first one to get flu and I passed it on to the rest of my classmates and wen the lecturer commented tat there was a flu bug around, everyone turned to stare at me. :omg
az!!! :wtf :hug i didn't see your post up there... :glomp where were you? its been a while... :(

is everyone in ur class sick now :p




Hey, hey! Look who's back!! It's FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! Uh, I mean Azurel! :D
You should make another post in the Intro Thread, since you've been MIA for quite a while. :XD
-_-; food? -_-;
is that where most people build up there post :oh
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
hello everyone!
:pmg
:squish





It's been a while.

okay, maybe longer than a while. :sweat


Exams period. Bleh. :darn Me no like them.
Az, long time no see :hug
Welcome back in this crazy hunt thread :XD


Hey, hey! Look who's back!! It's FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! Uh, I mean Azurel! :D
You should make another post in the Intro Thread, since you've been MIA for quite a while. :XD
Ichi Az, wasn't Food she's a prey, so be patient ne ichi :nod :XD
Just kidding Az :XD

Heya guys i'm back after take a break from cyber world :XD well looks like i need a break after get a bunch of part time work :darn
So don't cry guys, i'm here and i'll give you my autograph, now one by one please :XD
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm an exercise science major so it's a whole bunch of science classes and studying :/
Oh, that sounds like an interesting major, I knew some people who were doing that in college too :amuse You gonna be a sports trainer or something? If you end up working with the pros, don't forget to get me tickets :p

PY!!! :hug :glomp yeah you've been gone for a while :wtf good luck on your exams!!!
Thanks Lil! :glomp

Which reminds me, I should start going to bed earlier too... :shifty

winter break is in 2 weeks!!! or 2 and a half :thumbs!!! :confetti woohoo!!!! yeah!!!
Hooray! Have fun :amuse

and were you trying to talk with me in IRC, Lil? I was watching tv, there was a CSI marathon on, I'm sorry :sweat :hug

next time leave a trail so i can spring you!
But once they've managed to kidnap me, I don't want to leave. My mom bribes me with food :oh

yeah, that was pure bs... and that was Foxboro, right? please tell me im wrong, and our own ref didnt call some bs against Moss.... and yeah, the Eagles were playing great against us. that might've been better than the game against the Colts, and i just didnt expect that from a 5-5 team.
Well, the refs are supposed to be neutral, though. It always seemed like refs were harsher on the home team when I was playing sports though. Who knows :darn

Hopefully we'll have another great game this Sunday too :amuse I'm going to have to inform my study group that I have a commitment that I absolutely cannot miss though :shakefist

hey PY! :glomp I've missed you all. :D i'm doin alrite. pretty busy since sch started and yes, I'm having exams soon too :scry on the bright side, I'm graduating in feb nxt year so only 3 more months to go! yay! :dance
Congrats! :whoo I'm graduating in May, finally :woo We should have a MH Graduates Mega Awesome Party~~ :confetti

and good luck with your exams too :amuse

Heya guys i'm back after take a break from cyber world :XD well looks like i need a break after get a bunch of part time work :darn
Real life is kicking my butt too :darn

So don't cry guys, i'm here and i'll give you my autograph, now one by one please :XD
Me first! :yelling

:pmg
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Real life is kicking my butt too :darn
You damn right pyon pyon, since after this i must go back in my real life, dealing with all my assignment and :BlahBlah :darn

Me first! :yelling

:pmg
Chill out pyon pyon :squish ... :XD I make sure that you gonna get my autographs and i give you my photo as a bonus
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Hey, hey! Look who's back!! It's FOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! Uh, I mean Azurel! :D
You should make another post in the Intro Thread, since you've been MIA for quite a while. :XD
>.< Nuuuuu! I've been reduce to newbie status :scry

az!!! :wtf :hug i didn't see your post up there... :glomp where were you? its been a while... :(

is everyone in ur class sick now :p

-_-; food? -_-;
is that where most people build up there post :oh
*:glomp lil* I've been busy with my final year project. It's winding down now but I'm going to be busy again with exams in 2 weeks time.

I passed it to my project mates and they were grumbling abt it for awhile saying it's my fault that they are sick :XD but everyone have recovered now though with the cold weather, the flu bug might appear again.

if u must know ichi's been trying to eat my brains so every time he sees me his zombie instincts kick in and his mind screams FOOD. :smile-big

Az, long time no see :hug
Welcome back in this crazy hunt thread :XD




Ichi Az, wasn't Food she's a prey, so be patient ne ichi :nod :XD
Just kidding Az :XD

Heya guys i'm back after take a break from cyber world :XD well looks like i need a break after get a bunch of part time work :darn
So don't cry guys, i'm here and i'll give you my autograph, now one by one please :XD
*:glomp sakura*
thanx, wad part time jobs have u been doing??

Congrats! :whoo I'm graduating in May, finally :woo We should have a MH Graduates Mega Awesome Party~~ :confetti

and good luck with your exams too :amuse
Hmm, we should make a Graduation Thread so that anyone can hold their graduation party in there. :XD hahah, I'm sure the spammers would love it too. :lmao
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, that sounds like an interesting major, I knew some people who were doing that in college too :amuse You gonna be a sports trainer or something? If you end up working with the pros, don't forget to get me tickets :p
I'm hoping that once I get my bachelor's, I will get accepted to Physical Therapy school, which is 3 years long, but will give me a Doctorate :3 I won't even have to get a master's!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top