Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I was sick last week. I feel much much better now =D I think it was some sort of sinus infection. For awhile there I felt like I was at a high altitude and my ears wouldn't stop popping.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I did'nt stop eating massive amounts of food on Thanksgiving. The next day I was at the China Buffet. I ate 5 plates of regular food and 2 plates of dessert. My six pack looked like a big bulge with strecth marks.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I love going to chinese buffets. I can eat so much General tso's chicken and honeyed chcken and cream cheese wantons :3
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes! high 5 LH! :hi5
General T's chicken is the best. so is Honey Garlic and lets not forget about Seasame. I ate everything at the China buffet. My friends said when I was'nt there they waiters kept giving them funny looks because they were pickin up plates ever 2 minutes. I did't care. I payed my $8.50 so I was gonna eat. I even tryed some duck.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Buffets sucks :barf
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What! :mad
Oh your a chef arent ya. I remember ya saying somethin like that. Your lucky you know how to cook good food.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
What! :mad
Oh your a chef arent ya. I remember ya saying somethin like that. Your lucky you know how to cook good food.
Well first off they arent any fun preparin second it doesnt matter if i prepare one or if im gon eat from one, it feels cheap n disguting to me :noworry
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey food is food to me. I dont descriminate cuz theres been timez when I aint had nothing to eat so any food is cool.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'm not picky neother, it's just that I know very well that some stuff on e buffet could have been there for several hours thus making it bad, hell here in sweden its illegal to have stuff on heat for too long
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You have a good point. Alot of germs spread in buffets and salad bars. I seen it on the news.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Exactly, and now imagine knowing this either by just looking at the food or realizing this when you put the food in your mouth...
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
But what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, right? :XD Everyone dies, eventually. :D
I love buffet, especially the dessert section. :D
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yep me too! I can eat as much ice cream as I want cuz Ice cream is my favorite food. The good thing about buffets is that they are usually not that expensive and the food still tastes good.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Ice cream aint food >_>

anyways ill always prefer a three course meal to a buffet.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The only buffet's I like are chinese =P Because I can have a little bit of everything. And they're cheap =D Typically at a restaurant I prefer a regular entree. Usually some sort of club sandwich and fries with a salad -_-;
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hate clubsandiches aswell but not cause they're bad or anything, just made so many this summer -_-;
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
XD Yeah, our chefs are at the point they don't ever want to see a steak again =p Since other than lobster and various other seafood dishes, that's about all they ever make o.o
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
It sucks, like, I really like to eat lamb but I've made so much of it lately that I can't stand it anymore :crying
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't think could eat lamb D= They're too cute ;___;
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Wuss :yelling

It used to be so good, the red pinkish color, the tenderness :drool

but now its like, "Lamb again? :barf"

If someone would steal my favourite food away I'd go nuts though >_>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top