Well as I said before, change it!
ipy~chan said:
No what I meant was that I'd rather not get anything cause then I wouldn't have to give anything. Just let X-mas be like any other day.
but recieving presents is still nice though

its the spending part that sucks...

especially ifyou odn't have that mcuh money to begin with...
A cold that's gone haywire >_>
did it turn into the flu?
I was sick last week. I feel much much better now =D I think it was some sort of sinus infection. For awhile there I felt like I was at a high altitude and my ears wouldn't stop popping.

awww... i was sick too... but now everyone else in my family is sick...

they got it from me btw...
Well I did'nt stop eating massive amounts of food on Thanksgiving. The next day I was at the China Buffet. I ate 5 plates of regular food and 2 plates of dessert. My six pack looked like a big bulge with strecth marks.
wow... i only had 2 servings of food on thanksgiving. *maybe becaue i was sick* i usually eat a lot more. way more!!!
this summer my family and i were in shanghai for about a week and for every meal (except breakfast) we went to all these restuarants and ordered tons of foood!!! i gained 5 pounds when i finally left china..

but the food was so good!!! i even had flat fish and some shrimp w/ these tiny little scorpions on top
Buffets sucks

buffets are awesome!

if you go to the right one. there's a japanese-chinese buffet near our place here.

their dinner food is good!

especially their sashimi...

that's basically what i eat everytime i go there... i finish all ze fish!!!

and there's this one buffet in singapore too

it had everything i could possibly imagine!!! even crocodile and more of course

i wish i could go back there. i didn't get to try everything...
The only buffet's I like are chinese =P Because I can have a little bit of everything. And they're cheap =D Typically at a restaurant I prefer a regular entree. Usually some sort of club sandwich and fries with a salad
yeah! chinese buffets here are cheap. and even though most of the time their food is oily its still good!!!
It sucks, like, I really like to eat lamb but I've made so much of it lately that I can't stand it anymore
i've only tasted lamb once...

it was good!!!
tell me about it

my grandma made four turkeys, and enough patatos to sink a ship. there weren't even that many of us!
4 turkeys!!!???? we couldn't even finish 1. how many people were there anyway....

taht's alot of food to finish. you'll be probably be having turkey unitl spring...
err... i was calling zombies idiots.... how come you always seem to misinterpret at least one thing a i say per post? and yeah, Ben is her kid, and the next book is called inferno. by Troy Denning. the one after that is called Fury, and is by Aaron Allston. it is supposed to be on sale tomorrow. JOY!

cuz i tend to skim read most of the time...

so probably my fault eh?....
tom? i'll have to reserve that @ the library!!!

but the book i read was written by another person though... this karen traviss...

and the title is called sacrifice... am i reading the right one? i really want to read the series i just don't know where to start and which author to choose...
hellooooooo everyone~~~

wow I haven't posted here in a while

meh, holidays are always pretty busy with my family, and now I have finals to prepare for, which seriously takes away from my fun time
Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend!
PY!!!

yeah you've been gone for a while

good luck on your exams!!!
winter break is in 2 weeks!!! or 2 and a half

!!!

woohoo!!!! yeah!!!