Insert Generic Thread Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

<_<





With the 'y' it looked like you misspelled impy thus my confusion.

n call me whatever the hell ya want, im in a good mood today :D
okay! from this day forth! i dub thee ipy~chan!!! :confetti


oh yeah.... foxy how come there are 'stars' on the title of you thread... what's it for? :blink
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

okay! from this day forth! i dub thee ipy~chan!!! :confetti


oh yeah.... foxy how come there are 'stars' on the title of you thread... what's it for? :blink
fine, i can live with ipy~chan..

and the stars are for rating (the thread) as it says right next to 'em ;)
 

hawksong

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

I love your Kimimaro signature. Can I ask where you got it from???
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Foxman, school sucks, come back and I'll give ya beer!!

And smokes..

edit:

ok and a volvo, happy? :notrust
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

As long as you're sorry :noworry
-_-;

spanks a bunch :hi5
:hi5

yes you can -_-;
no... you can't! :yelling



Ask them to. :amuse
yeah, thanks for the advice, I'll do that


You're a part and a founder of my "Ramm-mooses-with-a-volvo-while-drinkin'-beer-and-eatin'-sausages" crew.
glad to hear that


It's the spam crew you ain't rollin' with anymo' :nod
well, you can say that I've learned a lesson from it


what!? :XD

then how come u just disapperad? i thought it was so u can study... :darn
I am studying... still not enough though :s

aww :glomp thanx

i hpe i live up to that >__> their influence is kinda rubbing on... :scry
No worries, you'll be fine. Just tell me if they keep bothering you


:glomp yep!!! :P
:glomp

really? i have never even heard of that game :scry but i'm an FF fan!!! :XD
I really want to play it, it looks so awesome! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i know! i thought he would:omg
XD




But i am not, you are seriously asking for it...Impotent, eh....ill give you a black eye if you dont watch out :shakefist
Impotent!




So, kitsune (Hehehehe, i found out it means fox in japanese:oh....yea, i know its was obvious -_-;) when will you take these exams of yours :wtf
:p:p:p

I have a lot of times before those exams of mine. But tommorow I'm having umm... practice exams so I'll know what to expect on the real thing, I'm scared! :iik

Pfft.. A black eye? Who says that I don't already have two? :woo
:headscratch

oh yeah.... foxy how come there are 'stars' on the title of you thread... what's it for? :blink
That is the rating of my thread, I have 5 stars
I rated the thread myself though


fine, i can live with ipy~chan..

and the stars are for rating (the thread) as it says right next to 'em ;)
I love your Kimimaro signature. Can I ask where you got it from???
aww... thanks :hug My friend from Naruto Forums made it for me :love

Foxman, school sucks, come back and I'll give ya beer!!
beer! :nuts

And smokes..
smokes! :nuts:nuts

ok and a volvo, happy? :notrust
volvo! :nuts:nuts:nuts

:XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

YAAY! foxman has returned

:beer :hi5 :woo

(even if just temporary -_-;)


well, you can say that I've learned a lesson from it
that you have indeed


No worries, you'll be fine. Just tell me if they keep bothering you
what can you do? you aint a mod anymore :dance :p
Impotent!


Catchy aint it? :D

I got into a fight, had 5 to 1 odds against me >_>
beer! :nuts



smokes! :nuts:nuts



volvo! :nuts:nuts:nuts

:XD
uuuuuhhmm you see, the smokes n beer i can get right away the volvo'll take some time, but then again I never said when and you haven't fully returned yet so.. :shifty
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

mmm... home-made cheeseburgers rock! yumm... :love

YAAY! foxman has returned

:beer :hi5 :woo
:dance :beer

(even if just temporary -_-;)
I'm afraid so :(

that you have indeed
:nod

what can you do? you aint a mod anymore :dance :p
I have my ways :kukuku

Catchy aint it? :D
:nod it really fits him :D

I got into a fight, had 5 to 1 odds against me >_>
sounds bad, at least you managed not loosing your teeth :hi5

uuuuuhhmm you see, the smokes n beer i can get right away the volvo'll take some time, but then again I never said when and you haven't fully returned yet so.. :shifty
Just be sure to bring the volvo along when I'll be more active again :D

btw. I have a hard time finding a background for Lili's sig, any suggestions? :amuse

I'm using the red hair chick from this pic

pwease help me think of something :amuse

I hope Lili reads this post :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

I decided to only lurk in your thread, cause im bullied here:oh. But this is just too much:

RED HAIRED CHICK, ITS ERZA GODDAMIT:yelling

and lily-chan dont need a new sig, her sig is beautiful:noworry
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

I decided to only lurk in your thread, cause im bullied here:oh. But this is just too much:
:p

READ HAIRED CHICK, ITS ERZA GODDAMIT:yelling
so? :oh

and lily-chan dont need a new sig, her sig is beautiful:noworry
but she asked me to do make one for her :amuse

now help me think of a nice background for it! :yelling
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

mmm... home-made cheeseburgers rock! yumm... :love
That they do indeed :drool

:woo:beer:hi5

I'm afraid so :(
Which is bad, drop out? :shifty

:D

I have my ways :kukuku
You do? :omg What are they?

:nod it really fits him :D
Aye, I'll spread it around so that everyone calls him that :kukuku

sounds bad, at least you managed not loosing your teeth :hi5
Just got a bump in me head and a bruised elbow :D

Just be sure to bring the volvo along when I'll be more active again :D
yeah sure, any specific model ya have in mind?
btw. I have a hard time finding a background for Lili's sig, any suggestions? :amuse
you want me to point you in a direction :shifty :D
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tU8WwZpI-i8&feature=related

:dance:dance:dance

Which is bad, drop out? :shifty
:notrust

You do? :omg What are they?
It's a secret :XD

Aye, I'll spread it around so that everyone calls him that :kukuku
:kukuku

Just got a bump in me head and a bruised elbow :D
I haven't had a fight in 3 years now I guess, I'm a little rusty :p

yeah sure, any specific model ya have in mind?
I'm not very good with volvos, but this one looks nice :D


you want me to point you in a direction :shifty :D
:p

I'm being serious here, help me! :yelling
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

:XD

:oh

:rofl

Am I evil? :wtf

I haven't had a fight in 3 years now I guess, I'm a little rusty :p
nah after a few beers you'll feel like you been fighting your whole life :D

I'm not very good with volvos, but this one looks nice :D

Damn, the new ones are hard to steal borrow _shifty
:p

I'm being serious here, help me! :yelling
Just take sumthin, make it a brush, change the color n go nuts :nuts
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

some more http://youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc, oh and this one is so cute <3333 :love http://youtube.com/watch?v=klO6oyK9Y5w

:dance

:o

now you know my secret :XD

Am I evil? :wtf
:nod I luff it :kukuku

nah after a few beers you'll feel like you been fighting your whole life :D
guess that's true :D

Damn, the new ones are hard to steal borrow _shifty
do you need a gun? :darn

Just take sumthin, make it a brush, change the color n go nuts :nuts
bah, easy said :p
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

Spiders rules!! :rofl
not as funny as the spider one >_>

now you know my secret :XD
:dance I know your secret :dance

:nod I luff it :kukuku
gööd :kukuku

then help spread it :kukuku

guess that's true :D
guess you need to guess? :o

do you need a gun? :darn
nah, that'll make it worse if i get caught, armed robbery or whatever its called :noworry

bah, easy said :p
that it was :XD
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

what do you think about the updated version of mah sig and avy? :XD

Spiders rules!! :rofl
:lmao

not as funny as the spider one >_>
I said it was kawaii, not funny >_>

:p

:dance I know your secret :dance
:XD

gööd :kukuku

then help spread it :kukuku
bah, I'll leave that up to you, too lazy at the moment :p

guess you need to guess? :o
probably? :headscratch

:p

nah, that'll make it worse if i get caught, armed robbery or whatever its called :noworry
awww... are you sure about that? :wtf

that it was :XD
:D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

"sup mah nigga"
XDDDDD

btw, i could'nt find a background for you. Although i searched endlessly not even daring to waste time by posting in MH. Im sorry dude :(
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

what do you think about the updated version of mah sig and avy? :XD
Awesome! :XD

:D

I said it was kawaii, not funny >_>

:p
violence is s'posed to be fun >_>

:woo

bah, I'll leave that up to you, too lazy at the moment :p
:o :crying :faint
I'm tired

probably? :headscratch

:p
Man you havent had a beer in while now have ya?

awww... are you sure about that? :wtf
yeah, ill just threaten him with my "im-gon-rip-your-head-off" look :noworry

:amuse
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

"sup mah nigga"
XDDDDD
nice one, eh? :grin

btw, i could'nt find a background for you. Although i searched endlessly not even daring to waste time by posting in MH. Im sorry dude :(
sucks... thanks for looking though :amuse


:grin

violence is s'posed to be fun >_>
That's so true :XD

:o :crying :faint
I'm tired
Me too, going to sleep soon I guess :darn

Man you havent had a beer in while now have ya?
last week :(

yeah, ill just threaten him with my "im-gon-rip-your-head-off" look :noworry
:kkthumbs
 
Last edited:

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

I'm to tired to quote all that so I'll just start sumthin new, you better come back soon otherwise I'll get to 2k without you >_>
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread

sad, but it's true. I'm not gonna be active like before for a long time I guess :(

edit: Al Bundy update :XD:XD:XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top