Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hey pirate...:fishslap:fishslap:fishslap

OWNED!!xD
I have a feeling that you are. Think it's proved somewhere in either Zwi's thread or Foxman's thread..
Really :blink...er.. *cough* I mean of course it is...check their threads. :)
Is she worse than us? Really? I thought we you were training her to be our your successor :amuse
Are we? :blink ...i guess that is also proved in zwivixs or foxys threads, eh:p
>___> eh? ur younger than me :p
Age is not an issue lil-kohai :smile-big
-_-;
what r u talking about...? :oh
Nothing...:shifty
lil? perverted? ROTFLMFAO! the girl dont got a siongle perverted bone in her body! hell, 99.9% of the time, one of us has to fill her in on wuts so funny about the dirty jokes. hell, just look at the age of consent thing.
:oh
Dont be fooled...she is just pretending not to understand :oh
are we good crazy or bad crazy?
Im normal!! Dont know what you are though...-_-;

xD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
i wouldn't go as far to say that the teams don't have their hearts in the game. it's not like they're playing to lose. they play to win but compared to the patriots, they may not have the talents, coaching staff, etc. like the pats. so don't go saying that they don't have the "heart" to win. nobody likes losing.
So your saying that when they see their team losing lets say by 14 and they never catch, your telling me that their hearts arent in the game anymore. Their hearts might still be in the game, but their not playing 100%.

Thats the point the Pats play the games 100%. They dont mess around and that's why they dont whine when they lose.

are we good crazy or bad crazy?
I'm gonna have to say your both ^^

I didnt think it was possible but now that I think of it your a mixture of both.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So your saying that when they see their team losing lets say by 14 and they never catch, your telling me that their hearts arent in the game anymore. Their hearts might still be in the game, but their not playing 100%.
you're generalizing too much. yes, there are teams that MIGHT give up but not all. i never did say that their hearts aren't in the game; i state that saying people lose because they have no heart in their play is not the sole reason for a loss. there are other factors as well. don't blame it on the lack of determination.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
you're generalizing too much. yes, there are teams that MIGHT give up but not all. i never did say that their hearts aren't in the game; i state that saying people lose because they have no heart in their play is not the sole reason for a loss. there are other factors as well. don't blame it on the lack of determination.
Okay, fine a lot of teams have that problem but others have other reasons for their loses.
I might have generalized too much that it true.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey rabb whats your gamertag again? I looked uo Kiras GUNDUM and didn't find anyone. Im gonna play later though. Were we kicking ass yesterday. Me and 2 others were taking it to everybody except on the last game where we were eating while playing
lmao, you spelled gundam wrong :XD
are we good crazy or bad crazy?
is there a differense? :oh
Age is not an issue lil-kohai :smile-big
ya know thatt kohai is used when the speaker is trying to bring the underclassmen down, right? :notrust
Dont be fooled...she is just pretending not to understand :oh
ya, somehow i don't believe you.

I'm one of the biggest pervs here, and i hang out with ryk, who is quiet possibly THE biggest pervert here, and until he became a admin and didn't have time for us anymore, i was hanging out with bax too, also high on the pervy list. why would she hide her pervy-ness from me?
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
ya know thatt kohai is used when the speaker is trying to underclassmen down, right? :notrust
:omg

Your right, im her sensei not her sempai...So what do sensei's say to their students :oh


I'm one of the biggest pervs here, and i hang out with ryk, who is quiet possibly THE biggest pervert here, and until he became a admin and didn't have time for us anymore, i was hanging out with bax too, also high on the pervy list. why would she hide her pervy-ness from me?
Last time i checked you were trying to kill her...:p
 
Last edited:

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
then you havn't checked in a while. she hasnt been a zombie in nigh on a month. ans stupid missing word :darn but i fixed that. anyways using kohai means the speaker is being rude to the person they are speaking to. it's pointing out that they are inferior. and sensei dont have a title, as far as i know, for their students. they call them by their surname, with -kun and -chan added.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well today I got my PSAT scores. I got a 1110. Is that pretty good? A few others told me it was. I scored higher than a junior in my class who has all ap classes and we had the same form. I dont know but im only in 10th and it was my first try so ill do better next time
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well today I got my PSAT scores. I got a 1110. Is that pretty good? A few others told me it was. I scored higher than a junior in my class who has all ap classes and we had the same form. I dont know but im only in 10th and it was my first try so ill do better next time
what was your percentile? i can only tell you how well you did if i know that info.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hello everyone! You guys are so awesome! You kept this thread going and going with so much fun and joy. :XD
Oh, i'm gonna have my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. No..more...pain!!! :dance
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh poor ichi! i hope that you won't be in so much pain after the drugs wear off :hug
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I hope not. I'm more afraid i'll be to dependant on the painkiller after my teeth are removed. :D
Thank you snoogie nee-chan. :hug
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
you'll be fine though i must admit vicodin was quite amazing. ^^

if it makes you feel better, my dentist couldn't put me to sleep so i was awake during my wisdom teeth extraction. i'm sure that yours will turn out a lot better
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'm gonna have to say your both ^^

I didnt think it was possible but now that I think of it your a mixture of both.
In all of what we've done what's been good crazy and whats been bad crazy then? I can't seem to seperate them since I think it's all good :woo
is there a differense? :oh
Yes, there's a difference. :noworry
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ichi-san, why are you getting your teeth removed? :o

In all of what we've done what's been good crazy and whats been bad crazy then? I can't seem to seperate them since I think it's all good :woo
I have thought it over and came to the conclusion, bad crazy is when you are crazy but it hurts someone else. Good crazy is when you are crazy but you do not hurt anyone. So at of all the things you did, i think it puts you in the good crazy category, because you did not hurt anyone (if you take away the people who had to read your spam posts...:p). So that means you are good crazy. :noworry
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I have thought it over and came to the conclusion, bad crazy is when you are crazy but it hurts someone else. Good crazy is when you are crazy but you do not hurt anyone. So at of all the things you did, i think it puts you in the good crazy category, because you did not hurt anyone (if you take away the people who had to read your spam posts...:p). So that means you are good crazy. :noworry
In other words Zwi was wrong, you and I are both good crazy then?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
helloooooo everyone~~~ I'm mostly back! Both papers done, now all I have left is my Japanese exam! :whoo

I just can't wait to go to bed tonight and have more than three hours of sleep finally :love

Oh, i'm gonna have my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. No..more...pain!!! :dance
Good luck with that Ichi! :squish

if it makes you feel better, my dentist couldn't put me to sleep so i was awake during my wisdom teeth extraction. i'm sure that yours will turn out a lot better
Ugh, I was awake when I had mine out too :darn Bad, bad idea...that was just a miserable experience :crying

@snoog and yomiko: we won, we won, we won XD the miami and bills games are gunna be cake, the jets are the only team with a ghost of a chance of stopping us, so we've al but got the first undefeated season. XD
Yay! That was a great game :woo Is snoogen a Pat's fan too? :blink Anyway, don't say it's gonna be a piece of cake, even if it is, you might jinx us :notrust *superstitious mode on* :p
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Rabb did you get my friend request on XBOX live? I wanna make sure I send it to the right person. I sent it to Kiras GUNDAM. Anyway welcome back PY.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Everybody can go to hell, I drank too much rum n' I gotta work tomorrow, everyone can go to hell with me :kukuku
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top