Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
sheesh.....I haven't posted here in a while it seems.....you all better have been good! :yelling :XD

Anyway, personally I don't think Boondocks is very funny. I'm a Futurama and Family Guy girl myself......but I guess that's all the more funny for me since I'm from RI, so I get the jokes :p

and rabb.....we wooooooon! :beer
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
why is it that i cant see my patriots today? ;-; stupid tv...
idk but my tv was acting up too. luckily i got to see the entire browns/bills game. yay for the browns winning even watching them play in miserable conditions made me feel really cold. i'm also glad that the pats won. it kinda sucked for the ravens to lose to the dolphins. that would hurt any teams' morale.

i'm definitely going to miss adult swim since i don't have cable at home. so so sad :( i'll have to survive somehow...
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Isn't that the Dolphin's first win this season? -_-;
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeah it's their first win. which is why it sucks for the ravens since they lost to a team which was 0-12 or 13 until today.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Would we ever be anything else than good? :blink
I have my suspicions :notrust

:p

i'm definitely going to miss adult swim since i don't have cable at home. so so sad :( i'll have to survive somehow...
noooooo!!! that's terrible!! :darn

what's your favorite show? :amuse

Isn't that the Dolphin's first win this season? -_-;
Thank goodness....it was getting kinda painful, wasn't it :s


I think I just watched about four hours of CSI, maybe five....man those marathons are impossible to pull yourself away from :XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
idk but my tv was acting up too. luckily i got to see the entire browns/bills game. yay for the browns winning even watching them play in miserable conditions made me feel really cold. i'm also glad that the pats won. it kinda sucked for the ravens to lose to the dolphins. that would hurt any teams' morale.

i'm definitely going to miss adult swim since i don't have cable at home. so so sad :( i'll have to survive somehow...
it wasnt acting up, it just wasnt on. at all. on any channel. im in the middle of upstate new york, and no one in 200+ channles had the pats-jets game. w. t. f.

so you want me to describe the episodes you miss to you,oor shall i find you a box? XD (sorry, ringer joke) i can send you a link, if you want, to a site that has individual episodes up for download, so you can get them from there when you get back to school.

yeah it's their first win. which is why it sucks for the ravens since they lost to a team which was 0-12 or 13 until today.
1-13 now. XD but now the ravens are going up against the steelers soon, and the steelers and browns are still tied for division champ...
I have my suspicions :notrust

:p
oh, me and snoogen were here to keep 'em in line :p

noooooo!!! that's terrible!! :darn
what's your favorite show? :amuse
i thought you didn't watch [as].... or dubs at all...?

Thank goodness....it was getting kinda painful, wasn't it :s
ya, i felt bad for them XD

man those marathons are impossible to pull yourself away from :XD
i beg to differ :p i can never stand watching tv for too long. i get bored. or rather, my hands get bored. they have to do something :s


also: i hate snow.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
so i keep getting told... ;-; hey, az is back! yay! :glomp

i've seen that movey... its good, but messy :s


and ya it is. the fans of the books even say that it is better than lord of the rings *grumble grumble* and ya, there is some controversy over it. people think it is anti-god. it isnt. not uintil the third book, at least XD but as they will, all the religious people are rallying and protesting and saying how horrible the movie is, and what not, but i've found that, the more the church people kick and scream about a movie, the better it is. it's like they only hate the good movies. i'm surprized they didn't say lord of the rings was anti-god -_-;
hey rabb, :glomp I'm sure I wasn't gone too long tis time. :XD yeah I think it's good too but that scene where he made the guy face the roadside is just so disturbing. :darn oh well, I was never really interested in much fantasy type movies except Harry Potter. :whoo is it snowing really bad there? Coz it's been raining torrents around here these days and it's getting pretty cold.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
idk but my tv was acting up too. luckily i got to see the entire browns/bills game. yay for the browns winning even watching them play in miserable conditions made me feel really cold. i'm also glad that the pats won. it kinda sucked for the ravens to lose to the dolphins. that would hurt any teams' morale.

i'm definitely going to miss adult swim since i don't have cable at home. so so sad :( i'll have to survive somehow...
Dont feel bad i dont have cable either or internet at my house. Thats why im never there.
Well i fell asleep at like 4 am this morning and woke up at 6. I was at my dad's crib chilling with a few of my old homies watching the Giants game. They are new yorkers so last night was dissapointing. i ended up staying over there and chilled for a while, oh I got some sneakers too. Well that was my day yesterday.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i thought you didn't watch [as].... or dubs at all...?
Nope, I love adult swim :amuse Actually, I watched that before I started watching anime. I'd watch Futurama and Family Guy every night, then I'd see some Cowboy Bebop or Trigun when they were playing those, and that's how my brother got me to watch them. I'd prefer not to watch dubs, but when I can't sleep at night, watching anime on [as] is one of my insomnia cures :p

also: i hate snow.
I don't. I hate being cold. And it's so freaking cold and windy today :yelling
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Speaking of cold, I spent the entire evening in the coffee shop and the temperature was friggin freezing in there :yelling I spent it there because I forgot my keys in the house :sweatdrops (<--- happens all the time) and I had to wait for my roommate to arrive.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was real cold this morning. Florida is so random. Yesterday it was all muggy and rainy and now its cold. Yay one week this christmas eve!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It was real cold this morning. Florida is so random. Yesterday it was all muggy and rainy and now its cold. Yay one week this christmas eve!
that reminds me of ohio weather (sunny and warm one day to cold and dreary the next day). >.<

i can't believe that christmas is coming next week; this month went by pretty fast...
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So true. This year went by real fast to me. What I need to do is get a damn job cuz I still dont have one. Gamestop never called me back. Those jerks whatever if they wanna hire ducks that dont know how to sell things and dont know a thing about video games thats fine by me. Tacobell said they are only hiring people who can close. Looks like Walmart is the next place on my list.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i hate when companies do that; i applied for some jobs over the summer and never got any replies, which was annoying. after our freshman year at college, my sister (the real snoogen) even applied to work at the same place as my brother but did not hear from them until school began. they wanted to hire her b/c one of the employees had to go back to school; of course, she declined...

anyway, good luck on your job search! i'm sure you will find a job soon.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thank you. I'll find a job. I need to pay my cellphone bill, buy a new game system, and other things. Ill keep lookin.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you can type, save time and do it online. to apply for them, you have to sit in chair that is so not comfy and push buttons on the screen, and type with a messed up keyboard... its so much easier to do it online.

weather here is pretty consistant. this time of year it snows, unless it is too cold to snow. X.x

guh, and please dont remind me it's here x.x; i have no money for it, and i prolly wont see any of my family, unless we leave really late, we might see them right before they leave x.x

oh, and guys, make sure you follow up on the applications you put in. stores want people who are persistant, it shows them you are serrious about looking for a job.

and speaking of jobs, i really should talk to you, kim :p after im done with the navy, i'd love to teach english as a second language in another country, but i'd have no idea how to find a job with a school, and you and njt are the closest i have to teachers :s
 
Last edited:

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah im gonna do it online. They are reopening the wallmart near my house so im definitly gonna apply soon.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
guh, and please dont remind me it's here x.x; i have no money for it, and i prolly wont see any of my family, unless we leave really late, we might see them right before they leave x.x
:scry I don't have money too :scry

i have no idea what to give my parents, and 3 sisters and brother, and brother in law, and nephew for christmas. That's a lot of gifts to give. -_-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top