Last day of schoooooool today~
....and now begins the two weeks of hell!


I hate going to bookstores, other than the fact i usually am broke,and they just dont have a wide selection over here. And then comes the problem of the old pussies who work there fussing over you...
....and now begins the two weeks of hell!
Dont bother, she is now one of the dark side. The dark side doesnt eat the dark side.
*cocks gun* ...and i'll shoot anyone that tries to defend the spamers *motions the un-dead lady to certain members in the thread*

But dont they have libraries in americaFrom Barnes and Nobles, mostly...they usually have a 20% deal off of new hardcovers, plus a 10% member discount, leaves me enough money to still afford to pay my cable bill
But seriously, used bookstores are the best place to find good hardcovers very cheap. So many people buy those books new, read them once, then take them to the used bookstore. Which is just great for me![]()

I hate going to bookstores, other than the fact i usually am broke,and they just dont have a wide selection over here. And then comes the problem of the old pussies who work there fussing over you...

Last edited:





of course that would be a secret that we are. We don't need to profess our mad hot love to everybody. We're really subtle, I believe. yeah, nobody knows about us at all.
I don't have money too
ur back!! 




