Archived The Hang Out Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
maybe you can make something, bb?
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
im in debt now >_>

spent a bit too much money on uhm lets just call it beverages <_<
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pirate! You must more frugal with your money. What am I saying. I have no money!
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Frugal sounds like one o'those words one might laugh at under uhm another influence than alcohol >_>;;

Well I dont know how I spend all my money so fast, one day I have them another day they're gone :notrust
 

sakura_hime04

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
187
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
heya guys i'm back... ;) it's been a while since my last presence :eyeroll Looks like pyon pyon missing too? Pyon pyon where are you?!!!!! Did some unknown alien kidnapped her?!! :pmg
Ack there's bunny :hug
talk bout find a job and didn't have money for x'mas i think i'm one of that community too.. I need a part time job and now i'm totally brooke.. Mn x'mas brooke, that's like a nightmare before x'mast :pmg (it's remind me with some cartoon chara :XD)
Man this night i'm barely can't sleep.. and now i'd got some "headache because didn't sleep at all".. May be i need eats some spammers :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I like the Holiday theme you got there sakura. Im gonna change my sig and avy soon.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hey guys!!! :s christmas :scry i'm starting to not like it :s

i spent about $150 the night before on just buying christmas presents. I wanted to buy myself some stuff too but its already too expensive. :scry
I went to Aeropostle and was about to buy 6 shirts *that's just 6!:yelling* 2 of them were gonna be mine and the total ended up being $100 :yelling so i didn't end up buying myself anything. i just bought 2 shirts instead *and that was $40* :s

:scry wahh! i'm running out of money!!!! :scry

oh yeah. who else is in winter break? :nuts

I am!!! :pmg
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
sorry to hear about your expensive shopping spree. i think i'm done with mine though we have already opened the gifts and watched several dvds already. haha, we're so bad in my family. we haven't set up the tree o0r hanged up the stockings. the only thing christmassy we have done would be the outdoor decorations :sweat

how long is your break? i've been out since friday and won't have to report back to school until january 14th :confetti
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i'd rather have your break actually... :( mine began last friday but we have to go back to school on Jan 2. :crying after that we have exams. which takes place the next day after we get back. :scry

oh yeah. i'm not done with my shopping yet either. so i'll have to spend more.... wahh!!! i haven't even wrapped the gifts yet. :s i'll be buying those bag thingies w/ handles. and they're like $3.00 a piece....

why does christmas have to be so expensive? :yelling i hope that i get good presents this year though... :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm not really doing shopping >.> I mostly bake cookies (LOTS of them) and use those as gifts... >.>
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
rabb, who's kim? :blink

That's awesome that you want to teach ESL :amuse I'm planning on doing that at some point, probably after I get my master's. But who knows, maybe I'll do it before...I'm not one to plan so far ahead :XD

Looks like pyon pyon missing too? Pyon pyon where are you?!!!!! Did some unknown alien kidnapped her?!! :pmg
I'm here! An alien kidnapped me but then let me go after I * :yelling :shakefist :mad :fry * at it enough :nuts

hmm...uh oh, spammers beware, the General Zombie is hungry... :shifty


Lil~!!! Don't get too stressed out :hug The holidays should be fun :amuse

As for Christmas being expensive, I always buy everyone books. That way, it's not sooo expensive for me, and everyone stops raiding my bookshelf :yelling :XD
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
PY!!! :tackle ur back!! :dance
:hug thanks PY aren't books expensive too though? i mean they're like $30 a piece... :s
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
rabb, who's kim? :blink
kim is my twin sister who sometimes goes on this site.

PY!!! :tackle ur back!! :dance
:hug thanks PY aren't books expensive too though? i mean they're like $30 a piece... :s
it depends on where you go. amazon is a decent place to buy books and i usually buy my textbook from there. and if you want to know expensives, textbooks are the worst. i bought my sister geology book for ~$100 and sold it back for only $8 because they were going to use a newer edition next semester. so, so sad :crying
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
PY!!! :tackle ur back!! :dance
:hug thanks PY aren't books expensive too though? i mean they're like $30 a piece... :s
Hey! :glomp

I'm back? Did I go somewhere? :blink

Hmm...I don't know where you buy your books, but I only pay $30 a piece if I'm getting a new hardcover :p Usually I go to Barnes and Noble, since I have a membership there so I get a nice discount, and I also go to used bookstores a lot...you can find some real treasures there :love

kim is my twin sister who sometimes goes on this site.
Oh :XD
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hmm...I don't know where you buy your books, but I only pay $30 a piece if I'm getting a new hardcover :p Usually I go to Barnes and Noble, since I have a membership there so I get a nice discount, and I also go to used bookstores a lot...you can find some real treasures there :love
i think you should tell us where you buy your hardcovers for #30 :amuse
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
From Barnes and Nobles, mostly...they usually have a 20% deal off of new hardcovers, plus a 10% member discount, leaves me enough money to still afford to pay my cable bill :XD

But seriously, used bookstores are the best place to find good hardcovers very cheap. So many people buy those books new, read them once, then take them to the used bookstore. Which is just great for me :nuts
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
it depends on where you go. amazon is a decent place to buy books and i usually buy my textbook from there. and if you want to know expensives, textbooks are the worst. i bought my sister geology book for ~$100 and sold it back for only $8 because they were going to use a newer edition next semester. so, so sad :crying
:omg $100!!! is that how much a college book costs?:s

Hey! :glomp

I'm back? Did I go somewhere? :blink
yeah. u weren't here for like...

a long time :oh :sweat
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ack there's bunny :hug
:hug
Man this night i'm barely can't sleep.. and now i'd got some "headache because didn't sleep at all".. May be i need eats some spammers :XD
*cocks gun* ...and i'll shoot anyone that tries to defend the spamers *motions the un-dead lady to certain members in the thread*

i also didn't get much in the way of sleep. woke up to the sound of a bowl being dropped, after about two hours of sleep, and then i woke up an again after an hour to the smeel of blueberry bread. so here i am, after three hours of sleep... torn between sleep... and fresh good food... i ended up going back to sleep, but that was a tough decission to make while 90% asleep...

That's awesome that you want to teach ESL :amuse I'm planning on doing that at some point, probably after I get my master's. But who knows, maybe I'll do it before...I'm not one to plan so far ahead :XD
what country were you thinking of? Malaysia, Japan, the Philippines, Mexico, and Germany were the top of my list


I'm here! An alien kidnapped me but then let me go after I * :yelling :shakefist :mad :fry * at it enough :nuts
they had a frying pan? and gave it to you to hit them with?
hmm...uh oh, spammers beware, the General Zombie is hungry... :shifty
and has a protection detail...

kim is my twin sister who sometimes goes on this site.
sorry, didn't realize they didn't know her name... i know how secretive you two like to be...

and I also go to used bookstores a lot...you can find some real treasures there :love
you really do sound like yomiko right now XD
From Barnes and Nobles, mostly...they usually have a 20% deal off of new hardcovers, plus a 10% member discount, leaves me enough money to still afford to pay my cable bill :XD
as much as you read, you prolly save enough there to buy yourself a new car once a month >_>;


alright, so i'm watching this movie right now called Below, its set on a WWII american sub, just off the coast of europe... and it's actually a good old fashion ghost story... and its only five years old. i like a good old ghost story.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
maybe you can make something, bb?
I'm not really doing shopping >.> I mostly bake cookies (LOTS of them) and use those as gifts... >.>
yeah i thought of that, but I cook and bake for them guys all the time. My dad's always excited when I come home because he loves my cooking. So that's not something for christmas and stuff. :blink

And it's funny because he buys the ingredients. I can't buy them with my money :darn

im in debt now >_>

spent a bit too much money on uhm lets just call it beverages <_<
ZOMG me too! I should probably quit this lifestyle before I grow a beerbelly or something. but... it's just nice, right? to you know, drink?

-_- especially that it's a festive season I really find it hard to say "no" to some nice tasty liquids.

oh yeah. who else is in winter break? :nuts

I am!!! :pmg
Well not winter break, but christmas break. :p And I went to class for the first time in two weeks (yeah i skip class a lot don't i? :sweatdrops) and I wondered why nobody was there. turned out it was already the break. :oh

yeah i know. stupid.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yeah. u weren't here for like...

a long time :oh :sweat
oh, right......sorry about that :paperbag

what country were you thinking of? Malaysia, Japan, the Philippines, Mexico, and Germany were the top of my list
Japan is at the top of my list right now, since they have such great exchange programs for ESL teachers...and I won't have to get a teaching certificate :sweat

I would love to be in Europe too though, or South America....I'd be happy going almost anywhere, to be honest :amuse

they had a frying pan? and gave it to you to hit them with?
I brought it with me :oh

you really do sound like yomiko right now XD
My brother didn't start calling me that for nothing :sweat

as much as you read, you prolly save enough there to buy yourself a new car once a month >_>;
You mean, as much as I read, I've probably bought the CEO of B&N about three Mercedes already :darn :XD

You better treat those Mercedes well, Mr. CEO! :shakefist

alright, so i'm watching this movie right now called Below, its set on a WWII american sub, just off the coast of europe... and it's actually a good old fashion ghost story... and its only five years old. i like a good old ghost story.
Ghost stories are great :nuts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top