- Joined
- Nov 9, 2006
- Messages
- 5,418
- Reaction score
- 772
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
maybe you can make something, bb?

it's been a while since my last presence
Looks like pyon pyon missing too? Pyon pyon where are you?!!!!! Did some unknown alien kidnapped her?!!

(it's remind me with some cartoon chara
)
christmas
i'm starting to not like it 

* 2 of them were gonna be mine and the total ended up being $100
so i didn't end up buying myself anything. i just bought 2 shirts instead *and that was $40* 
wahh! i'm running out of money!!!! 



mine began last friday but we have to go back to school on Jan 2.
after that we have exams. which takes place the next day after we get back. 
i'll be buying those bag thingies w/ handles. and they're like $3.00 a piece....
i hope that i get good presents this year though... 

I'm planning on doing that at some point, probably after I get my master's. But who knows, maybe I'll do it before...I'm not one to plan so far ahead 
I'm here! An alien kidnapped me but then let me go after I *Looks like pyon pyon missing too? Pyon pyon where are you?!!!!! Did some unknown alien kidnapped her?!!![]()
* at it enough 

The holidays should be fun 

ur back!! 
thanks PY aren't books expensive too though? i mean they're like $30 a piece... 
kim is my twin sister who sometimes goes on this site.rabb, who's kim?![]()
it depends on where you go. amazon is a decent place to buy books and i usually buy my textbook from there. and if you want to know expensives, textbooks are the worst. i bought my sister geology book for ~$100 and sold it back for only $8 because they were going to use a newer edition next semester. so, so sadPY!!!ur back!!
thanks PY aren't books expensive too though? i mean they're like $30 a piece...
![]()

Hey!PY!!!ur back!!
thanks PY aren't books expensive too though? i mean they're like $30 a piece...
![]()


Usually I go to Barnes and Noble, since I have a membership there so I get a nice discount, and I also go to used bookstores a lot...you can find some real treasures there 
Ohkim is my twin sister who sometimes goes on this site.

i think you should tell us where you buy your hardcovers for #30Hmm...I don't know where you buy your books, but I only pay $30 a piece if I'm getting a new hardcoverUsually I go to Barnes and Noble, since I have a membership there so I get a nice discount, and I also go to used bookstores a lot...you can find some real treasures there
![]()



it depends on where you go. amazon is a decent place to buy books and i usually buy my textbook from there. and if you want to know expensives, textbooks are the worst. i bought my sister geology book for ~$100 and sold it back for only $8 because they were going to use a newer edition next semester. so, so sad![]()
$100!!! is that how much a college book costs?
yeah. u weren't here for like...Hey!
I'm back? Did I go somewhere?![]()

Ack there's bunny![]()

*cocks gun* ...and i'll shoot anyone that tries to defend the spamers *motions the un-dead lady to certain members in the thread*Man this night i'm barely can't sleep.. and now i'd got some "headache because didn't sleep at all".. May be i need eats some spammers![]()
what country were you thinking of? Malaysia, Japan, the Philippines, Mexico, and Germany were the top of my listThat's awesome that you want to teach ESLI'm planning on doing that at some point, probably after I get my master's. But who knows, maybe I'll do it before...I'm not one to plan so far ahead
![]()
they had a frying pan? and gave it to you to hit them with?I'm here! An alien kidnapped me but then let me go after I *![]()
![]()
![]()
* at it enough
![]()
and has a protection detail...hmm...uh oh, spammers beware, the General Zombie is hungry...![]()
sorry, didn't realize they didn't know her name... i know how secretive you two like to be...kim is my twin sister who sometimes goes on this site.
you really do sound like yomiko right now XDand I also go to used bookstores a lot...you can find some real treasures there![]()
as much as you read, you prolly save enough there to buy yourself a new car once a month >_>;From Barnes and Nobles, mostly...they usually have a 20% deal off of new hardcovers, plus a 10% member discount, leaves me enough money to still afford to pay my cable bill![]()
maybe you can make something, bb?
yeah i thought of that, but I cook and bake for them guys all the time. My dad's always excited when I come home because he loves my cooking. So that's not something for christmas and stuff.I'm not really doing shopping >.> I mostly bake cookies (LOTS of them) and use those as gifts... >.>
ZOMG me too! I should probably quit this lifestyle before I grow a beerbelly or something. but... it's just nice, right? to you know, drink?im in debt now >_>
spent a bit too much money on uhm lets just call it beverages <_<
Well not winter break, but christmas break.oh yeah. who else is in winter break?![]()
I am!!!![]()
And I went to class for the first time in two weeks (yeah i skip class a lot don't i?
s) and I wondered why nobody was there. turned out it was already the break. 
oh, right......sorry about thatyeah. u weren't here for like...
a long time![]()
![]()

Japan is at the top of my list right now, since they have such great exchange programs for ESL teachers...and I won't have to get a teaching certificatewhat country were you thinking of? Malaysia, Japan, the Philippines, Mexico, and Germany were the top of my list


I brought it with methey had a frying pan? and gave it to you to hit them with?

My brother didn't start calling me that for nothingyou really do sound like yomiko right now XD

You mean, as much as I read, I've probably bought the CEO of B&N about three Mercedes alreadyas much as you read, you prolly save enough there to buy yourself a new car once a month >_>;


Ghost stories are greatalright, so i'm watching this movie right now called Below, its set on a WWII american sub, just off the coast of europe... and it's actually a good old fashion ghost story... and its only five years old. i like a good old ghost story.
