- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
i pick "this-n-that"

You do know what words I probably was hiding with "this-n-that" right?

i pick "this-n-that"




Should I put that in my "warnings" collection? o_OA new thread already, wow~
Guys, I'm just going to remind everyone here to please be a little less excessive with the one-liner posts. It's fine in this thread once in a while, but when there's a whole page of one-liners, especially between only a couple of people, that gets pretty frustrating for others who want to participate in this thread.
I have been told by some members who frequent this thread that the level of spam and one-liners is getting to be a bit too much for them, so much so that they don't want to post here as much >.< So as much as I don't want to ruin everyone's fun, I also want to make sure that nobody feels like they don't want to post here.
I hope this is all I'll have to say on the topic, so that we can keep this thread a fun and relaxing place for everyone~ Thanks for cooperating![]()
vol 9 already
I thought we were only around 800 in the last one..... 
i did not join and nor did lh. if you want girl members, don't force them to join![]()
Gray and ipy told me 'bout that 
what manga?Alright, see ya later![]()
Anyway ummmm Is anyone reading any new interesting manga?
i'll read it 
yesh you should.... ^ ^ not j/kShould I put that in my "warnings" collection? o_Ooneliners FTW!j/k ^^

not to mention it's obvious you dont know the first damn thing about the force, dark or light side! 
Thanks Snoog. Im not perverted, we can just go shopping and have fun! Whatever you want to do is fine with me.

the agony.Should I put that in my "warnings" collection? o_Ooneliners FTW!j/k ^^
edit:
Forgot, PY wanna join the darkside?

Hell no. I am all for the light, always have been. Yoda ftw!!!Forgot, PY wanna join the darkside?



40! 40 1 or 2 line posts with nothing to do about anything except the friggin' dark side and joining it! WTF?!not to mention it's obvious you dont know the first damn thing about the force, dark or light side!
py, add me to that group of "some members who frequent this thread" I've had enough of this bs![]()
rabb is PO'd 
that is alot 
gdup is being nice! And snooge is going with him!the agony.
i forgot your with snoogen bb 
i'm all out again
any suggestions? 
Yeah I think it is. Very exciting read. And the art is awesome. ^^ cartoony, and sometimes they're all so ripped! haha.As for interesting manga, as of last week I finally finished catching up with Eyeshield 21, so now I'm officially a weekly reader of that too. It's so awesome, any of you guys who haven't read it totally should![]()

are they short manga or something? that's what it sounds like...
hehe
y don't u have a thread yet bb? 

RABBBB!!!!!!!!!40! 40 1 or 2 line posts with nothing to do about anything except the friggin' dark side and joining it! WTF?!not to mention it's obvious you dont know the first damn thing about the force, dark or light side!
py, add me to that group of "some members who frequent this thread" I've had enough of this bs![]()

it's okay, babe. i'm going shopping with gdup for one day. we have all eternity to shop <3
gdup is being nice! And snooge is going with him!the agony.
let's not encourage them. they have a way to manipulate people's postings.
that was a really fun joke.
Though, ahem, I also would like to read more than one-liners sometimes. -_-
So to answer gdup's question, I'm currently rereading Beck. Yeah FTW! hehe. But I will be taking Xoph's word on xxxHoliC so I'll be dl/ing that and taking it with me for the holidays. ^^
and we will always be together. we're like this & (that's supposed to be fingers crossing btw).i forgot your with snoogen bb
![]()
you know what's more annoying? the fact that i was writing a really long post when aol kicked me off. i hate my stupid dial-up at home![]()
to you have wireless dial-up?
and we will always be together. we're like this & (that's supposed to be fingers crossing btw).

!!!!! i'm on my 1000th post!!! finally after a year!!!
this calls for a celebration!!! 
unfortunately, i have wired dial-up which is really old school. my brother has wireless dsl (?) which is a lot faster. whenever we visit, we bring my laptop (it's the best for wireless connection) and go online for hours. my siblings usually d/l while i surf the web. my parents really don't know how to use my laptop so i have to help them or they just give up.to you have wireless dial-up?
![]()
congrats, ~lil~! hopefully there will another 1000 posts in the futureoh yeah!!!!!!!!!! i'm on my 1000th post!!! finally after a year!!!
![]()
this calls for a celebration!!!
![]()

i was pissed off, and yelling at my computer. and that was before i got here. in fact, i've been having a bad day all day, and i've been swearing all day, so you prolly really didn't want to be near me. and if you were losing your head, you could've taken off steam by banning people. i can suggest practice targets *motions to certain pendejos with sith avatars and sigs*oh i missed you. where were you when i was losing my head? my sister was getting annoyed too but that might be because she wanted to watch dgm on my laptop (she didn't bring her to our brother's apartment).

sorry about your bad day, rabb.i was pissed off, and yelling at my computer. and that was before i got here. in fact, i've been having a bad day all day, and i've been swearing all day, so you prolly really didn't want to be near me. and if you were losing your head, you could've taken off steam by banning people. i can suggest practice targets *motions to certain pendejos with sith avatars and sigs*
and does your laptop have a dvd R drive? then you could've downloaded and then burn it to a dvd for her to watch so you could keep posting...
grats lilly-kun![]()

i usually get mire wifi from unprotected connections...unfortunately, i have wired dial-up which is really old school. my brother has wireless dsl (?) which is a lot faster. whenever we visit, we bring my laptop (it's the best for wireless connection) and go online for hours. my siblings usually d/l while i surf the web. my parents really don't know how to use my laptop so i have to help them or they just give up.
we have dsl but my parents put a password on it... 
congrats, ~lil~! hopefully there will another 1000 posts in the future![]()
thansk!!! my goal by the end of next year is 2000!!!! 

i was pissed off, and yelling at my computer. and that was before i got here. in fact, i've been having a bad day all day, and i've been swearing all day, so you prolly really didn't want to be near me. and if you were losing your head, you could've taken off steam by banning people. i can suggest practice targets *motions to certain pendejos with sith avatars and sigs*
hope ur feeling much better. what's pendejos btw? I know its spanish 
thnks rabbgrats lilly-kun![]()

i used to be about to access wifi at my home but all of my neighbors have password locked it. party poopers. maybe i should move into your neighborhood?i usually get mire wifi from unprotected connections...we have dsl but my parents put a password on it...
![]()
it seems doable. i'll root for you to accomplish itthansk!!! my goal by the end of next year is 2000!!!!
![]()
