Ah, I'm nothing like Pirate though.. If I drank as much as he did, I'd be dead
i think a lot of people would be dead if they attempted to drink the amount pirate drinks.
Yup, I have a mac....and I'm gonna have to buy a new keyboard and have them install it (it's a laptop) because I had a disaster with cranberry juice this summer, so the whole keyboard is a bit sticky
sorry about your luck. laptops and any fluids just don't mix. my friend spilled coke on his and didn't clean up the mess until a week later. by that time, the damage was done so he got a new laptop. a new keyboard is so much better than buying a new laptop.
My Name Is Red, by Orhan Pamuk. It's awesome! I highly recommend it
oh it does sound nice. reading for nice is always better than reading for school.
No, I was thinking of watching my old school's game (Colorado) but I wasn't near a tv and kinda forgot about it. I'm not really into college football anymore, I have too much else to watch
i didn't know that you went to colorado. so is it safe for me to assume that you watched the buffaloes when jeremy bloom was still around?
i have watched enough college football in the last couple of weeks to kill a lesser being...*firmly nods*
did you have a particular game you had a question about or something?
ETA: nevermind...i see the link in your sig.
ETA2: and nevermind again...i think i'm confused.
haha, it's okay. you can go ahead and talk about college football here or on my thread. right now, gk and i have a nice convo about the bcs games which you and anyone are feel to join. the more, the merrier right?

I just realized YOUR the twin. Snoogen #2. OMG!!! Im actually getting good at telling you apart. xD
you mean my sister? kim wasn't on. she likes hanging out on the fun forum but nothing involving my mod job.

so sorry, she won't be joining us here on the hang out thread or any other general discussion thread.
But sadly no, im not really scared of you

...should i be? =/
i don't think i'm scary so i hope that you don't become afraid...
Right now i couldn’t stop laughing my ass off. I was going to the corner shop, and on the way there is this hotel. The concierge is my friend so I sometimes stop by to say hi (and get free stuff...>_>; ). So anyway, I went inside to say hi to him. And what greeted me was two drunken men about to fight. The security was changing shifts and the man coming in for the new shift was kinda late. Everybody is watching them not knowing what to do, and right when they start throwing punches, out of nowhere comes two women from the dining place, pulling each others hair out. The chef is behind them cursing everybody in sight (he is australian

) and the receptionist is screaming. I turn around to my friend and he is standing there eating a bag of crisps calmly telling an old lady what the fuss is all about xD. The guy is just priceless. XD
that's great but weren't you afraid that you might be involved?
something similar to this happened to my friend but he was being stupid. he was making fun of this townie but noting how fat she was. when she confronted him, he told her that he wasn't talking about her at all and when she left, he continued mocking her. we left right away because we didn't want to see him get murdered before our eyes.
The Z-Man is back. Yo Imp are you guys ready to continue our quest for World Domination?
is this your newest game?
I didn't watch any of the bowl games because..... UM didn't even make a bowl game! Oh well Football really stinks around here at the moment.
it hasn't been the same since um fired coker. he was definitely robbed some years ago when osu won.
And what are you guys talking about. Snoogen isn't all about buissness. Its lots of fun talking to snoog.
seriously, if you want to talk about me, just go to my thread. if you have a problem, just pm so we can sort it out. let's keep this thread friendly and less hostile, k?
