The Zwivix Thread | Page 31 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Zwivix Thread

~Lilium~

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Omg thats it. It is the first section in the Translator Central area! Cool I have a hidden forum ^^

Translator HQ
シー!!! 誰にも言えない相談があるなら、ここが良い。ヽ(^o^)丿 A special place for our translators to discuss....
:XD i wonder what's it like in there :p

Oh it did...wow...who would have thought :amuse
yeah :nuts good thing i pointed it out :XD

You've never noticed that ^^ Yup alot of Polar bears in armor ramming into each other
but isn't it just 1 polar bear and i don't watch TV often so i don't see the trailers tha tmuch... :sweat

iThePirate

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
So Zwi, whats up these days? We haven't made any world domination plots in a while, whats up with that? Have you lost interest in the world? :blink

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
You mean the poet Laureate...we have some geezer with a funny name. Anyway on the subject of poems, if you want any good poems to read. I would advise you to read poems by Benjamin Zephaniah, he is a british rastafarian poet. He writes truly inspirational pieces of poetry. :)
Uh, have I mentioned I cant spell. But yes it was Poet Laureate. I've also read some of his poems and they are very inspiring and well I think everyone should read at least one of his poems ^^

:XD i wonder what's it like in there :p
Well its pretty boring. Whenever we have trouble with some part of a translation we post there and get help, thats pretty much it. One of the topic right now in there is about a Pun with "ki"...Mostly pretty boring stuff ^^

yeah :nuts good thing i pointed it out :XD
Yup
but isn't it just 1 polar bear and i don't watch TV often so i don't see the trailers tha tmuch... :sweat
Idk I see alot of bears, and whats funny I saw a billboard for the movie and right in the front was a giant polar bear...:darn

So Zwi, whats up these days? We haven't made any world domination plots in a while, whats up with that? Have you lost interest in the world? :blink
Not much. I guess my domination has calmed for a while. That's what school does to you...Oh well maybe I can wake that passion for me again ^^ Got any ideas that might spark my intrest?

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
Not much. I guess my domination has calmed for a while. That's what school does to you...Oh well maybe I can wake that passion for me again ^^ Got any ideas that might spark my intrest?
Just think bout all the girls you'll get n' all the rum you can drink when you get to the goal :nuts

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Hmmm, well thats good motivation ^^

Okay well what do we got left till we reach our goal?!

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
Hmmm, well thats good motivation ^^

Okay well what do we got left till we reach our goal?!
First of we have to monopolize all of the defense cards

Well, it would actually be a good thing to monopolize something essential to mankind, we'd get an obvious upperhand from that. :plot

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
Well its pretty boring. Whenever we have trouble with some part of a translation we post there and get help, thats pretty much it. One of the topic right now in there is about a Pun with "ki"...Mostly pretty boring stuff ^^
i wish i could learn japanese :wtf i wanna be able to understand and read mangas in raw form :XD

i'm only taking chinese right now :s

Idk I see alot of bears, and whats funny I saw a billboard for the movie and right in the front was a giant polar bear...:darn
ur right? :omg maybe its mor ethan one polar bear. i watched this very long trailer and some clips from the movie on yahoo. makes me want to watch it even more :darn

Just think bout all the girls you'll get n' all the rum you can drink when you get to the goal :nuts
r u still drunk ipy~chan? :blink

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
r u still drunk ipy~chan? :blink
Nah n' I wasn't drunk when I wrote that n' to be fair I'm not sure I was that drunk yesterday neither, I might just have been tired :D

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
Nah n' I wasn't drunk when I wrote that n' to be fair I'm not sure I was that drunk yesterday neither, I might just have been tired :D
how can u not be sure if your durnk... ? :blink that only shows that u were drunk :XD

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
how can u not be sure if your durnk... ? :blink that only shows that u were drunk :XD
Nah it doesn't, how many times have you been drunk compared to me? Do you really believe that I don't know these things? :noworry

If we gon' discuss alcohol further we better get ourselves over to the DDD thread before the blues come in here >_>

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
hey zwi!!! :wtf where are you???? :wtf

gdupninja

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah where is the Z-man. Is he off conquering the world without us?

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
hey zwi!!! :wtf where are you???? :wtf
Yeah where is the Z-man. Is he off conquering the world without us?
Srry guys I couldnt get to you guys. I'm on vacation in Mexico...I'll try to get on here once in a while. I'll be able to come on when the spring semester starts. ^^ Happy New Year

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
:wtf mexico!!! :dance u have to tell us about when u come back kays? :glomp

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Woot I'm back.

Anyway it was prety fun. Went to a wedding while I was there, but the only bad thing was I forgot my camera here! >.>

Hope everyone had a great New Year ^^

~Lilium~

Reaction score
Country
tell us more about mexico zwi! :gigglebunny how long did u stay there btw? >,> didn't u miss school?

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I stayed there about 2 weeks. I didnt miss any school we were off the mintue I got home aftr my last final...

Well I saw my little cousins, that arent little anymore, and they did the most amazing thing. They wrote a gave me a gift and wrote a letter that said that I was their favortie cousin, casue they remember that I used to play with them when they were smaller.

We went to a Quinciañera that my sister was in. We went to "La Plaza" which is the center of town were all the people hang out. I hooked up with a couple girls there ^^ (My favorite part of the trip).

And other stuff...Went to a picnic with the family. Made a Bonfire for Christmas were I got so drunk I didnt wake up until like 2 PM the next day and couldnt think at all.

iThePirate

Reaction score
Country
Pics, do you have pics? I demand to know if there were any nice beers there and if there were any hotties!! :yelling

Oh, and welcome back :D

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I forgot my camera here! >.>
I wish I could...

Why would I hook up wit girls that arent hot?! I had over 50 Coronas on the table after I was done drinkin...Maybe that was a mistake.

Thanks its great to be back ^^

Last edited:

kusiobache

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
what project u working on now?