- Joined
- Sep 14, 2006
- Messages
- 3,226
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The GrayFoxx Thread
What brand of smokes do ya smoke?
What brand of smokes do ya smoke?
oh yeahare u really gonna make impy use the HG siggy u were talking about
?
You're in on it too. How much people did he tell about his bullying ways...

I think your getting better than bax now. or your at least at the same level ^^I guess you are correct about the sigs... there's so much of them on MHand thanks ^^
late Happy New Year to you too, it was great and I didn't have a hangover![]()
It's better off dead than full of spamhey gray~chan! what's up? u finally posted on ur own thread neh?its been dead.
![]()

Mission complete!oh yeahare u really gonna make impy use the HG siggy u were talking about
?

Marlboro, but right now I'm smoking cherry flavoured smokes! They're good!What brand of smokes do ya smoke?

only the 3 of you knew ^^You're in on it too. How much people did he tell about his bullying ways...
![]()
![]()
those are some big words! Thanks!I think your getting better than bax now. or your at least at the same level ^^

It only means that I know how to drinkWhat?! No hanover...Omg this must be a sign
-hides in basement-

I smoke 'em Lucky Strike, n' cherry flav sounds baaadMarlboro, but right now I'm smoking cherry flavoured smokes! They're good!![]()

Does this mean we're rivals now?It only means that I know how to drink![]()
They're good!I smoke 'em Lucky Strike, n' cherry flav sounds baaad![]()

That means we're allies! =DDoes this mean we're rivals now?
Really? Sounds kind of wussy..They're good!![]()

Since we already were allies I assumed we went rivalsThat means we're allies! =D

It's not!Really? Sounds kind of wussy..![]()

oh? Your better drinker than me, so I dun wanna be rivalsSince we already were allies I assumed we went rivals![]()

true true. i'm surprised ipy and impy~chan haven't spammed yet thoughIt's better off dead than full of spam![]()

still i sayMarlboro, but right now I'm smoking cherry flavoured smokes! They're good!![]()
to that. cherry? 
even ipy agrees w/ meI smoke 'em Lucky Strike, n' cherry flav sounds baaad![]()

no.They're good!![]()

who's ur siggy right now? 
hey there ^^heya foxxy....NICE sig for imp btw.....you know, it would be better if there's an animated gif version of it.....

they're good boystrue true. i'm surprised ipy and impy~chan haven't spammed yet though![]()

No barfing in my thread!still i sayto that. cherry?
![]()

your all wrong!even ipy agrees w/ me![]()

they're good!

oh yeah.who's ur siggy right now?
![]()
The guy in my sig is actually Cain Nightroad, Abel's bro, also a Krusnik, he's even more badass than Abel ^^I belive that dude in his sig is father Abel Nightroad of the AX. Aka the baddest mo fuckin vampire around, well him and Alucard from Hellsing.
Uh yeah cherry smokes dont sound to manly but Newports and Marlboros dont look to appealing either.
Well anyway what has the former dark lord of the sith been up to?





Why?and yeah, damn that Imp![]()






what secret? HG? that was a secret? 
