- Joined
- Nov 14, 2006
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 5
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
OMG,, looks so real!! mm...how did you do the itachi and sasuke voice?
No Artanis is me, and I'm the one who collaborated with DD to make thisOMG that was so awesome! Please tell me how you did that! Its great! Must have taken alot of work! By the way what is Artanis? Is it the program you used to make that?

oh, lol. So what program did you guys use to make this. I dont understand, was this a flash or what, cause i dont understand how you made the mouth move in a pic from the manga. Wait....did you use Toon Boom?No Artanis is me, and I'm the one who collaborated with DD to make this![]()
Sorry, i always ignore the credits, its a bad habit i have. From now on I'll view the credits, it should answer most of my questions. Anyways great job, as ive said before. How long did it take by the way?lol it was all in the credits about what software we used ^^,
but yeah, the lip sync was done in toon boom ^^,
They did it again.This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TV TOKYO Corporation

