- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
@yonie- lol in cs? man...i'd love to play that game only if i just didn't get motion sickness from it![]()
me too. tska i had a traumatic experience when I first played CS. my sister was already godlike in the game, and she let me play. Well, now that I think about it she just convinced me to play so she could
me. Because she said she'd give me a handicap, and dagger lang daw gagamitin nya.so... during the game:
sister: *lets baboysai run loose for 3 minutes*
baboysai: *screaming her lungs out*
sister: *snickers while she stabs me at the back*
baboysai: "wtf! why did I just die?"
so ends my CS life.
mga kagaya ko nakafocus lang sa target

He especially shouts this when it becomes a free for all situation (minus the friendly fire)! Darn! I miss that guy!

so i can't say i hate getting knocked around...