- Joined
- Jan 18, 2008
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 39
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hell Teacher Nube
By:OKANO Takeshi
Genre: action, ecchi, horror, comedy
Serialized In: Weekly Shonen Jump (1993-1999)
Scanlated By: Easy Going Scans
RTS
The series follows Meisuke Nueno, better known as Nūbē, an exorcist who also happens to be the teacher for a 5th grade class at Dōmori Elementary. While he uses many various exorcism techniques, his main weapon is the Demon Hand which is the power of a chaotic oni sealed right where his left hand should be. The series follows Nūbē and Dōmori class 5-3 though the many weird, chaotic, and downright silly and insane encounters they face with the many forms and elements of the supernatural.
So I'm kind of new to the forum but am not really new to anime XD and...
...I was able to get the first three chapters that Nensha scanlated but I'm particularly looking for raws as I think the series isn't being continued by other groups. I couldn't find any available for download or torrent anywhere so...
...help?
Thanks! ^.~
Last edited by a moderator:

