Archived The Hang Out Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i clicked on it and had the same problem minus the pop-up. have you informed the mods in charge of the forum? they most likely will be able to help out with the problem.

i hope this helps ^^
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i let a mod know it should get cleared up know.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Windmill: It's what happens when Dattebayo's servers are overloaded. People will constantly refresh the page waiting for the torrent and it overloads everything. When that happens, the link changes to take you to that nasty site. Or something like that, is what I was told. Dattebayo's a bunch of jack-offs, that's why they do that kind of stuff :/
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
thanks for the explanation, ladyh!

gosh, clicking on that site was such a pain in the butt. i thought my computer was going to crash :darn

anyway, did you have fun in school today?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gods, no >.> I went to my 8 am class, skipped my 10am bio lecture (I always do....I still pulled ff an A last semester and 100% on the quiz this week, even though I didn't go to bio at all this week =P) I went to my 11 am where I started to feel sick so I skipped my last two and boy am I glad I did >_>;
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
yikes i hope you feel better and that you enjoyed your day off. i'm sure you didn't miss that much. hopefully you don't have the flu because there's a flu epidemic at my university :sweat

gosh i wish that 10% rule was true. getting a day off would be so nice.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Gods, no >.> I went to my 8 am class, skipped my 10am bio lecture (I always do....I still pulled ff an A last semester and 100% on the quiz this week, even though I didn't go to bio at all this week =P) I went to my 11 am where I started to feel sick so I skipped my last two and boy am I glad I did >_>;
Wow thats impressive. I could probably never do that...

@Snoog: Well its raining here so there might be people getting sick, and since were all indoors most of the time the greater chance we have of getting sick.

Are you sick?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
haha no i'm not sick nor do i have any desire to get sick. my sister is sick though so i've been sprayng antibiotic spray all over the room. haha

there were rumors spreading around that stated that if 10% of the student body was sick, the university would cancel classes (that's apparently how the local school district work and according to my microbiology major friends, the definition of an epidemic). alas, the president has shot that rumor done. :darn

most of the people sick are those involved in sorority recruitment which is a huge event at my university. over a thousand girls try out for a sorority and since they're close together, germs are bound to spread. add that and their going to classes, going out, etc. whatever they have is going to spread like crazy. it doesn't help that the weather isn't really conducive aka freezing and that being in closed room with little or no air circulation help further this problem but that's enough science talk for the day.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah we have a lot of pledging going on on campus now. No wai in hell am I joining a sorority =P
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i completely understand. i know some sorority girls and while some are nice, a majority of them are cliquey. plus. i don't see the appeal of joining an organization that requires a yearly fee of >$400 just to remain an active member. it's so expensive just to make "friends".
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
anyone on the campus going to the party at silver spoon's?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
anyone on the campus going to the party at silver spoon's?
do you mean if they were born with everything handed to them? i think every campus has its share of people who are spoiled rotten aka daddy's girls and boys (i don't know the term to describe the male version of that). my university is kinda know for that with its median income in the six figure range but to tell you the truth, i really don't pay attention to that. i can tell who is rich but in the end, it doesn't matter. besides, it's not like they're rich; their dads are.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i completely understand. i know some sorority girls and while some are nice, a majority of them are cliquey. plus. i don't see the appeal of joining an organization that requires a yearly fee of >$400 just to remain an active member. it's so expensive just to make "friends".
ARG, I know >_< It's so expensive. I don't feel like paying such a ridiculous fee when I'm already overpaying for the college itself.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Gods, no >.> I went to my 8 am class, skipped my 10am bio lecture (I always do....I still pulled ff an A last semester and 100% on the quiz this week, even though I didn't go to bio at all this week =P) I went to my 11 am where I started to feel sick so I skipped my last two and boy am I glad I did >_>;
I'm speechless...... how on earth did you get an A and still get 100% on the quiz????? I know, you must be a genius then...... or an alien with awesome learning ability..... :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Nope, its such an easy subject for me is all >.>
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Bio is an easy subject? >.<
If that's the case then I'm guessing you must really like to read those thick bio books filled with scientific names and terms..... if you don't then you must absolutely teach me the secret of not going to class and still aced the quiz and get an A...... :XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes I love thick bio books =D Biological and anatomical sciences are <3 I hate Chemistry, and Im sure I won't like Physics >.>
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
oh i agree. i definitely love biology though i do like chemistry as well. i hated physics which is weird because i loved it back in high school. it pretty much depends on how well your instructors/professors teach the subject and how approachable they are.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Gyahahahahaha!!! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! :D
It turns out that having new minions at work only give me more work, since i have to check on what they're doing every now and then, or else they might screw up. So, i raised my voiced at them several time, only a bit though. :D
Anyways, I'm gonna be less and less busy starting Tuesday. So, i'm gonna be keeping an eye for spammers (you know who you are :XD j/k). :D
 

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
harray gin's back on the beat.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top