- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Pirate, what happened to your sig? 


Well than, lets change the topic shall we....what about...a dystopia!man if it aint american so called football talk it is school talk, im not interested in either.. geh..




That game is getting to you foxy...I say let's change the topic to Assassin's Creed
so I can write lots of stuf![]()

Really?it had gotten complaints, a fuckin wuss obviously was to jealous of that masterpiece and decided to report it
It was one of foxy's best...even better than hado gay. XD And hado gay, is really hard to beat!
really? I haven't noticedThat game is getting to you foxy...![]()

OMG!Really?It was one of foxy's best...even better than hado gay. XD And hado gay, is really hard to beat!
thank you! 
nipponseiAnyone know where i can download the naruto ost and the shippuden ost.
Yeah you did have a cool sig pirate, why are people so imature? They see worst on TV all the time I mean whats up the dude never seen a half naked girl before?I kinda understand that so called "wuss" as it was pretty well done sig, but damn that is so weak![]()
Aye, I mean, it had gotten complaints? I've only had it for a few hours.. if even that..Yeah you did have a cool sig pirate, why are people so imature? They see worst on TV all the time I mean whats up the dude never seen a half naked girl before?



info on what? your boyfriend? the boyfriend that'll suffer before my demigod powers?oh you mean my boyfriend? lol he's a very special guy, what can i say. you probably know him. did you check out my thread for info?

