- Joined
- Jun 9, 2006
- Messages
- 651
- Reaction score
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Worst Movie Ever Thread !!
Did anyone see the latest Uwe Boll disaster about the dungeon seige? Even the clips look bad (why would a guy in apparently the Middle Ages in Europe who could afford a sword go around without body armor? More importantly, how does one block an attack from behind with a sword?) I want to know if it's bad enough to warrant seeing just for its sheer terribleness.
If I had to hazard a guess as to the worst movie ever, I would have to say Sky High, or just about anything that came out during the first part of this decade (it was a bunch of remakes of old sitcoms, but instead of using white people they tried to make it "edgy" and use black comedians or using loads of clumsy sexual innuendos. That remake of the Honeymooners was terrible.)
Did anyone see the latest Uwe Boll disaster about the dungeon seige? Even the clips look bad (why would a guy in apparently the Middle Ages in Europe who could afford a sword go around without body armor? More importantly, how does one block an attack from behind with a sword?) I want to know if it's bad enough to warrant seeing just for its sheer terribleness.
If I had to hazard a guess as to the worst movie ever, I would have to say Sky High, or just about anything that came out during the first part of this decade (it was a bunch of remakes of old sitcoms, but instead of using white people they tried to make it "edgy" and use black comedians or using loads of clumsy sexual innuendos. That remake of the Honeymooners was terrible.)


