- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Read more Shoujo together!
I know. -_- I'm currently dl-ing lucky star anime. But I enjoyed Zetsubou-sensei. Really fun! Do you read it?Darling....Zetsubou sensei and Lucky star are not shoujo, but i think it'll be better to watch the anime than the manga though, which is a bit wordy and can be monotonous if you can't catch the jokes![]()
hmmm... it seems like I should try that too then? Hey, is there an anime for this? I kinda remember that my sister recommended this anime.. I'm not sure though.Yesssssshhhh!!!! I'm NOW reading Legend of Neried!!! hahahaha!
It's just love!! I love the settings, costume and story. It's much better than her Hot Blooded Woman!! What else should i try?
Hospital?? What happened? Did you have a baby?I'm fine!! I'm now on hospital leave for another week or so. What have you been doing?![]()




@ Nami
But i'm getting better now. 

Perfect valentine for an otaku, I'd say 