Counting down..!!

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Darling....Zetsubou sensei and Lucky star are not shoujo, but i think it'll be better to watch the anime than the manga though, which is a bit wordy and can be monotonous if you can't catch the jokes :amuse
I know. -_- I'm currently dl-ing lucky star anime. But I enjoyed Zetsubou-sensei. Really fun! Do you read it?
Yesssssshhhh!!!! I'm NOW reading Legend of Neried!!! hahahaha! :occa
It's just love!! I love the settings, costume and story. It's much better than her Hot Blooded Woman!! What else should i try?
hmmm... it seems like I should try that too then? Hey, is there an anime for this? I kinda remember that my sister recommended this anime.. I'm not sure though.


I'm fine!! I'm now on hospital leave for another week or so. What have you been doing? :amuse
Hospital?? What happened? Did you have a baby?
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

I'm fine!! I'm now on hospital leave for another week or so. What have you been doing? :amuse
oh no, nami! what happened? i hope you're okay and everything is going well :hug
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Hi Gaara-dono!!Yesssssshhhh!!!! I'm NOW reading Legend of Neried!!! hahahaha! :occa
It's just love!! I love the settings, costume and story. It's much better than her Hot Blooded Woman!! What else should i try?
You picked a good one... I'm on it too... Vol. 5 actually but I'm on my way to dl the 6th one..
Well... *Preparing a Shoujo to Read List ^^*:
Elfen Lied
Futari Ecchi
Futari Ecchi for Ladies
Kiss and Never Cry
Paradise Kiss If you love Yazawa Sensei
Golden Boy for mature reader
His and Her Circumstances

Ouran High School Host Club
Devil and Her Love Song
Shinigami no Ballad short but gooood
8mm
just targic
Forbidden Lessons After School
Boy's Next Door a 3 stories Oneshot... But a must read
Dear Friends
Divine Melody
Death, the Maiden and I
Billion Girl
The True Feeling of Lust
The One
BX a boxer meeting a woman... ? and what happend... 4 chapter one shot
Romantic Blue Ice as it says... all is about romance
Desire
Akuma Na Eros
Love Celeb
9 Faces of Love8 storeis Oneshot... Amazing3D Material just good to read.. but good anyway ^^
Kill Me Kiss Me
Rubbers 7
Immortal Rain


Here some Manhwa (only 7 o_0) ... For you Nami-hime ^^

Red Lion
HWA a mix-up of Shoujo Shounen-ai & Drama Manhwa!!
You are So Cool
from the same Manhwaka as the one above xD
I Wish
Cash Girl gooooood manhwa (starting to love them more ^^)
Priceless
Queens
Really!? carefull for mature readers only!!
After a deep thinking.. I'll add this Yaoi Manhwa... (Though I don't even read the Yaoi s**t... But it would please Kadoman-chan ^^)... But a good one ^^


I'm fine!! I'm now on hospital leave for another week or so. What have you been doing? :amuse
Hope you're fine now!! These are my hospital gift for you ^^

Took me soooo long to prepare the links for ya ^^ xD
Sure this will take a long time to be completed... So take your time... Ask about any of'em (though I didn't completed all of'em^^"; but they're all excellent ones)

Hi Gaara-dono!!
Yesssssshhhh!!!! I'm NOW reading Legend of Neried!!! hahahaha! :occa
It's just love!! I love the settings, costume and story. It's much better than her Hot Blooded Woman!! What else should i try?
hmmm... it seems like I should try that too then? Hey, is there an anime for this? I kinda remember that my sister recommended this anime.. I'm not sure though.
It's really an awesome one... But I don't think it's available in anime version.
Here is MangaTraders Summary:
Another fantasy title, this story intertwines with the Greek Gods. An oracle prophesizes that the current heir to the throne will be usurped, and is forced to name who will be the usurper. He lies, and sacrifices an innocent soul instead - due to his lie, this changes the life of the 15 year old girl, Matia.
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

oh no, nami! what happened? i hope you're okay and everything is going well :hug
Thanks snoogen!! :hug

I know. -_- I'm currently dl-ing lucky star anime. But I enjoyed Zetsubou-sensei. Really fun! Do you read it?
I read Zetsubou-sensei till vol. 8, somehow it just don't appeal to me.

baboysai said:
hmmm... it seems like I should try that too then? Hey, is there an anime for this? I kinda remember that my sister recommended this anime.. I'm not sure though.
I don't think there's an anime for this. Is there?

baboysai said:
Hospital?? What happened? Did you have a baby?
Nah.....:)

You picked a good one... I'm on it too... Vol. 5 actually but I'm on my way to dl the 6th one..
Well... Hope you're fine now!! These are my hospital gift for you ^^

Took me soooo long to prepare the links for ya ^^ xD
Sure this will take a long time to be completed... So take your time... Ask about any of'em (though I didn't completed all of'em^^"; but they're all excellent ones)
Whoa...that's a long list that you've done! Thanks a lot!!
I have read those series done by Ai Yazawa, Kaori Yuri and Shinjo Mayu and Deep Love. They are really great though Deep love is really depressing! I have just finished Legend of Negried, and now moving back to The One :D

I have read the 1st chapter of 1001 nights. It's really good, and you just gave me an idea!!! *off to download * :mokona
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Lolz... Happy to se you getting weell... Didn't know you're an Otaku of shoujo ^^
Good for ya..!! What do you recommend in Deep-Love like manga ^^ (I'm really depressed nowadays ^^)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

:glomp @ Nami

Hope everything is going well. Hospital leave? I knew you weren't having a baby (I don't think I was away that long!) but that does make me worry. Are you OK? Get better soon!
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Lolz... Happy to se you getting weell... Didn't know you're an Otaku of shoujo ^^
Good for ya..!! What do you recommend in Deep-Love like manga ^^ (I'm really depressed nowadays ^^)
Deep Love Genre? Frankly, I think that is the only one i read that belongs to that category. I can only suggest somewhat similar but not as realistic as Deep love series to you, more towards the bittersweet genre and maybe not shoujo. You can try Bokura Na Ita, Mucha Kucha Daisuki by Ako Shimaki, I don't need you or That's not Love by Ao Mimori, Allegro Agitato by Setona Mizushiro, Girlfriend etc. :)

By the way, the 1001 nights are only previews of the volumes and isn't completed. *sigh*


:glomp @ Nami

Hope everything is going well. Hospital leave? I knew you weren't having a baby (I don't think I was away that long!) but that does make me worry. Are you OK? Get better soon!
Eh...i'm not having a baby!!! :notrust But i'm getting better now. :amuse
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Your English seems to be getting better lately BTW. :D Starting a sentence with "Frankly" - I didn't expect that from you. ;)
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Nami said:
Deep Love Genre? Frankly, I think that is the only one i read that belongs to that category. I can only suggest somewhat similar but not as realistic as Deep love series to you, more towards the bittersweet genre and maybe not shoujo. You can try Bokura Na Ita, Mucha Kucha Daisuki by Ako Shimaki, I don't need you or That's not Love by Ao Mimori, Allegro Agitato by Setona Mizushiro, Girlfriend etc. :)

By the way, the 1001 nights are only previews of the volumes and isn't completed. *sigh*
Waaoh... A huge to read list... I thi,k they must wait ... héhé ^^"
Gold Knight said:
Your English seems to be getting better lately BTW. :D Starting a sentence with "Frankly" - I didn't expect that from you. ;)
Man... She's still freshly out of the hospital... Maybe the Doctors there were all talking English (that's why she got the "Frankly" word ^^)... Besides.. They must look handsome huh ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Nami~~ It's our duty to bolster eni and give her lots and lots of yaoi when she finishes exams. So that means we need to get a hold of a whole bunch of yaoi she hasn't already seen...Any ideas of where to start?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Nami... I have a question. I think this was already discussed in the Shoujo/Josei threads but I forgot where to look it up.

Is Nana shoujo or josei? :wtf
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

NAMIIIIII<3 I LOVE Parfait Tic!!! It's sooooooooooooooooooo cute!
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Your English seems to be getting better lately BTW. :D Starting a sentence with "Frankly" - I didn't expect that from you. ;)
>.>

Waaoh... A huge to read list... I thi,k they must wait ... héhé ^^"

Man... She's still freshly out of the hospital... Maybe the Doctors there were all talking English (that's why she got the "Frankly" word ^^)... Besides.. They must look handsome huh ^^
Take your time. Manga are meant to be enjoyed, not rushed through. Heh...not sure about the docs, but i saw some pretty nurses :)

Nami~~ It's our duty to bolster eni and give her lots and lots of yaoi when she finishes exams. So that means we need to get a hold of a whole bunch of yaoi she hasn't already seen...Any ideas of where to start?
Yaoi? I always recommend Minase Masara but I think she has started on him. I'm not sure whether has she read Ayamo Yamane's works - Crimson Spell and Viewfinder. Really to drool for. And also Makoto Tateno's works - Hero Heel, Martini, and Yellow are good. Oh, and there was this really impressive series i read called Me de Shireru. They are dressed in yukata!! My favourite! It was considered completed, but there are actually chinese raws for this from Vol. 2. But even reading just a volume is good.

Nami... I have a question. I think this was already discussed in the Shoujo/Josei threads but I forgot where to look it up.

Is Nana shoujo or josei? :wtf
Oh well, i used to think Nana is josei, but after flipping through Cookie, most of the series there seem a bit shoujo, or more towards shoujo. If we go by magazine genre, it'll be shoujo. Though, sometimes i find it quite realistic and reminds me of josei stuff.

NAMIIIIII<3 I LOVE Parfait Tic!!! It's sooooooooooooooooooo cute!
Yessshhh....it's just lovely. Some scenes are just so beautiful. It gives the 'let's fall in love all over again' :lov
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

Nami said:
Take your time. Manga are meant to be enjoyed, not rushed through.
Ok.... About the shoujo actuel reading... I'm rushing Ouran High Host Club... Love the Yaoi-ish Incestous Twin love... (Hikaru is cuter than Kaoru ^^)... And the fact that Haruhi is a GIRL.... This mangaka is a GOD in my eyes ^^
And I agree about the fact that the other reading are going to wait a little gomenasai Nami-chaaaan ^^ !!!
LadyHatake said:
NAMIIIIII<3 I LOVE Parfait Tic!!! It's sooooooooooooooooooo cute!
What's that?? An interesting shoujo.... *added to must read list ^^*
Nami said:
baboysai said:
Is Nana shoujo or josei? :wtf
Oh well, i used to think Nana is josei, but after flipping through Cookie, most of the series there seem a bit shoujo, or more towards shoujo. If we go by magazine genre, it'll be shoujo. Though, sometimes i find it quite realistic and reminds me of josei stuff.
Well Nana is my first shoujo love... And I still think it's a shoujo type manga... Though it contains real life experience... But still there are many touches of shoujo writing in Ai Yazawa sensei style ^^..
Nami said:
Heh...not sure about the docs, but i saw some pretty nurses :)
Huh.... *idiotic eyes look*... Pretty NURSES you say!! *Gluttony from FMA full hungry mod: ON*
Where are the PRETTY NURSES ^^??!!!
 
Last edited:

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Read more Shoujo together!

baby, i just wanted to say i miss you!
and how you been?
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Share your Valentine's Day Plans with me!

Mugen! :glomp
Nice of you to come by! I'm just doing the same as usual, just expecting to be busy once i go back to work tomorrow. Urghh..
How about you? Any plans for Valentines? :)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Share your Valentine's Day Plans with me!

I don't have any plans on valentine's, unfortunately, nami. -_- It's been 3 years since I had plans for valentine's.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Share your Valentine's Day Plans with me!

My Valentine's plan is to do nothing. >.>

I have no girlfriend at the moment, and it's not a good time to get in a new relationship anyway. XD
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Share your Valentine's Day Plans with me!

Hopefully I'll have my Lucky Star game by then, so that I can date the love of my life (Konata) on Valentine's day :oh Perfect valentine for an otaku, I'd say :shakefist
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Share your Valentine's Day Plans with me!

Mugen! :glomp
Nice of you to come by! I'm just doing the same as usual, just expecting to be busy once i go back to work tomorrow. Urghh..
How about you? Any plans for Valentines? :)
yeah, i guess its my girlfriend's birthday, you? what are you doing?
 
Top