- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
How can you call this manga after only 10 chapters mediocre? I really can't understand that. Don't misunderstand me, I agree some manga are so worse they don't even deserve 10 chapters or more.
Pysren just started: there's a story but only a piece is revealed. They are looking for something or someone they even don't know after ending a game (in case of matsuri). Imo this shounen gives more questions than answers. Yes: unrevealed or unanswered questions are annoying but if the answers are great then you'll certainly re-consider this one
It's generic shounen (but hey, is it easy to be original these days just like in movies, music, art etc)
I was away for a weekend:
honestly -> All chapters of all manga dissapointed me this weekend. No one was good? But I don't jump too fast in conclusions
Pysren just started: there's a story but only a piece is revealed. They are looking for something or someone they even don't know after ending a game (in case of matsuri). Imo this shounen gives more questions than answers. Yes: unrevealed or unanswered questions are annoying but if the answers are great then you'll certainly re-consider this one
It's generic shounen (but hey, is it easy to be original these days just like in movies, music, art etc)
I was away for a weekend:
honestly -> All chapters of all manga dissapointed me this weekend. No one was good? But I don't jump too fast in conclusions
