392 Cover by Creivi

Creivi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I haven't really posted anything here before, but what the hell.. here goes.. It's a cover by Shade.. Colored by me =)
...I had some ideas but, as always, ended up with a mess...
Anyways enjoy and remember to critisize...I'll appreciate it.

 

chibistar6

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
117
Reaction score
48
Gender
Female
Country
United States
awhh, I don't think it's a mess at all...I think tobi's mask is the best part. it's different from how others color it...I like it =]
 

abu_89

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
393
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wow... it's awesome. Very unique too-- don't really see a lot of people painting like this.
 

ToyBricks

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2007
Messages
174
Reaction score
95
Gender
Female
Country
China
i say it's impressive. the mask is quite unique. you really have some ideas about it.
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
I like it! Really!

The way you made the hair... The way you shaded the mask... Perfect!
You've textured the cloths? Is it that?

Anyway you have your style of art..... Work hard and you'll be one of MangaHelpers Finest Artist ^^
And oh! As a rating... I'll give you five starz ^^
 

naruto-1969-

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
69
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nice work man <3
You got a excellent style
 

Sa-sori

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
This is like if Tobi sat for a portrait. :) Looks like a painting, Excellent.
 

Creivi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Lol :D thankyou all, for positive feedback!! This gives me the motivation to color sumthing else,.. that is when I have the time..
 

bone7

Artist
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
99
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
excellent!!! i like this feeling!
 

Dark Sky

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
20
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
France
And you put a little red point in his eye !
………
 

Creivi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
And you put a little red point in his eye !
………
Hehe.. yeah. I call it the finishing touch.. =)
It might look better without it though.. don't know :/
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Wow, another great cover and great coloring. Keep up the great work. Great job. :D
 

Coup

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
288
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Very nice... But that mask reminds me of a honey bun :D
 

Viki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 16, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
China
very nice but.....
 
Top