煽り「握った拳はどこへ」
Narrator: "Where will his gripped fist go?"
ゴン「畜生っ 誰がっ
誰がお前の お前らの言う通りになんかっ」
Gon: "Goddammit, Who-
Who are you- are you all talking about?"
【一歩前に踏み出すゴン】
【Gon advances one step forward】
キルア「ゴン! ちょっと待て!」
Killua: "Gon! Wait a second!"
HUNTERHUNTER
No.275?約束
No. 275 Promise.
キルア「そのコを傷つけたのは
おそらく討伐軍(オレ達)の方だ
ジッちゃんの〝龍星群〟」
Killua: "That child, perhaps she was hurt by an attack force (ours),.
Grandpa's 'Dragon Dive.'"
ゴン「 .....
それで?」
Gon: "..... So?"
キルア「ピトーが今そのコを治療してるっていうのも多分�
�
�当だ」
Killua: "What Pitou is saying about healing that girl is probably true."
ゴン「 .....
だから?」
Gon: "....And so?"
キルア「待とう 治療が終るまで」
Killua: "We'd ought to wait until she's healed"
ゴン「おそらく?多分?
おそらく 多分で待つって?
待った後でそいつがオレの
望み通りにするってのもまたおそらくか!!!
Gon: "Perhaps? Probably?
We should wait on "perhaps" and "probably"?
Wait until afterwards and do just as he wants on "perhaps"?excl.gif
おそらく!!!
多分!!!!
本当!!?
ふざけるなッ
ふざけんなよ!!!
どうかしてんじゃないのか!!?
こんなこんな奴の言う事信じるのか!!?
信じられる訳ないだろ!!!」
Perhaps!!!
Probably!!!
Really!!?
Stop kidding around,
Don't screw with me!!!
Could you somehow not do that!!?
What this kind of... this kind of person is saying, you believe!!?
There's no reason to be able to believe her!!!"
【自分の左腕をヘシ折るピトー】
【Pitou breaks her own left arm】
ゴン・キルア「!」
Gon & Killua: "!"
ピトー「望むならば右腕も
それでも足りなければ両の脚も!!!
治療が終わった後でボクが
妙な気を起こすかも知れないと思うならば
治療に支障が出ない範囲で
ボクを壊してくれて構わない!
頼むから彼女を救けさせてくれ!!」
Pitou: "If you want, my right arm too,
And if that's not enough, both legs!!!!
When her medical treatment is over, afterwards I will
I'll do anything you say with amazing spirit if you want,
as long as it doesn't impede the medical treatment,
I don't care if you break me down!
I beg that you let me save her!!"
【打ちひしがれた様な表情をして地面に当たるゴン】
【A facial expression stricken with grief appears on Gon's face.】
ゴン「ッッ
ずるい!!!
ずるいぞチクショウ!!!
なんでそいつばっかり!!!
カイトにはあんな非道い事したくせに!!!」
Gon: "C...
Cunning!!!
Cunning, dammit!!!
Why just this girl!!!
You did horrible things to Kaito!!!"
キルア「ゴン!!」
Killua: "Gon!!"
ゴン「なんでだよっ
なんでだぁあ~~~~!!」
Gon: "Why,
Why in Hell~~~~!!""
【叫ぶと同時にオーラを全開にするゴン】
【As he shouts, Gon's aura is let out fully】
ゴン「う うっ うっ
ふざけんなっ
最初は」
Gon: "Uu, u,
Don't screw with me.
First is" [As in, first is rock.]
キルア「ゴン!!
そいつ殺したらカイトは元に戻らねーぞ」
Killua: "Gon!!
If you kill her, Kaito won't be able to be returned to normal!"
ゴン「 ......
.........
キルアはいいよね冷静でいられて
関係ないからっ」
Gon: "...............It's easy for Killua to be composed because you don't
have anything to do with this."
【寂しげな表情を浮かべるがすぐ元の表情に戻すキルア�
�
�
【A mellow facial expression appears on Killua, but it immediately changes
back.】
キルア「てめーがテンパッてるから言ってやってんだろう�
�
�
自分で最初に言ったの忘れたのかよ
カイトを取り戻すんだろ!!
しっかりしろよてめェ!!!」
Killua: "You're talking from your temper now,
you forgot what you yourself first said,
you would bring Kaito back!!
You'd said it with conviction, you jerk!!!"
ゴン「ああ もう大丈夫」
Gon: "Yeah, so it's fine already."
【寂しげな表情を浮かべるキルア】
【The mellow facial expression appears on Killua】
ゴン「時間は?どれだけ待てばいい?」
Gon: "Time? If we wait, how long would be okay?"
ピトー「完全に回復させるには
3~4時間はかかると思う」
Pitou: "To bring her fully back to normal would take 3~4 hours or so, I'd
think."
ゴン「ダメだ待てない」
Gon: "No, we won't wait then."
ピトー「 ......
一時間あれば
重大な危機を乗り切れるところまでは治せる
お願いだ頼む!!」
Pitou: "...... If it's one hour
I can heal the most critically damaged areas.
Please, I'm begging you!!"
ゴン「一時間したらオレといっしょにペイジンへ行き
カイトを元に戻してもらう
約束するか!?」
Gon: "After one hour, come with me to Peijin to restore Kaito to how how
he was.
Is it a promise!?" [Peijin, I think that was the city they were at or something.
.. I dunno what it is.]
ピトー「必ず!!約束する」
Pitou: "Certainly!! I promise."
【ピトーの目の前に座るゴン】
【Pitou sits in front of Gon's eyes.】
ゴン「一時間ここで待つ!!」
Gon: "We'll wait here for an hour!!"
煽り「未だ終わらぬ過去全ては仲間のために!!!」
Narrator: "With it still not ending, everything of the past for his friend!!!
"
906 名前:エロイ人 ?.QrIe30Kvw [sage] 投稿日:2008/03/26(水) 00:59:29 ID:IlZZD9WI0
花粉の野郎共が目と鼻の中で
踊りまくっております。
へぶし <義博>
Another post by Eroijin. This has nothing to do with anything. Something
about dancing with pollen in his nose and eyes.