Re: Mx0 93 Discussion Thread / 94 Predictions Thread
I said the test part, not the training part. The points used during training were replenished, but the points used during the test were not.
Look, you're not paying attention again... Even if you did pay attention to that post you quoted, in my previous posts,
I already did include that already on my previous post. The 6 chapters we saw M0 being used included Niigaki-sensei's test. Just to enumerate for you once again:
1st - Neutralizing Satoshi
2nd - Kumi's rescue
3rd - 3rd test of the 1st Magic Examination
4th - Class Matches Finals
5th - Niigaki-sensei's test
6th - Cultural Festival (Eating Contest)
7th - Cultural Festival (Broom Racing Contest)
8th - Cultural Festival (Bomb Defusal)
And as we all know, I said that Kuzumi didn't use a lot of points for M0
since he only used it in only 6 different occasions before the Black M0 test. (All 3 Cultural Festival Events are treated as one occasion.)