- Joined
- Mar 7, 2007
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: what ability do you want the most
i would want a time travel devil fruit
i would want a time travel devil fruit
Nice but by type I meant Logia, Zoan, or Paremecia (sorry for not clarifying on taht)Name:Poe-Poe fruit
Power:Intangibility(able to pass through things) and invisibility(both activate at the same time when I use invisibility), and the ability to float at will expect in rain or splashed with water
Type:Ghost type fruit
Moves:Poe-Poe Scythe, flying drop kick when I deactivate my float
Poe-poe Saber,a chop with the side of my hand in a crescent down when I deactivate invisibility
Poe-poe Spear, a flying kicking combo where I first deliver the first kick to their chest or back and appear below them, after going through their body and doing a double heel kick into the other side of their body"spearing" the enemy on my heels.
hmm i been thinking about this devil fruit.. i would be like all other fruit is weak against the sea because if the user fell into the sea he/she would disperse into the water and cannot control it because of the massive water body..Name:Mizu Mizu no mi (water water fruit)
Power:Allows you to become, control, create water at will.
....
Strenghts: Powered up in rain, unbeatable near large water reserves (ocean, lakes, rivers.ect...) as user doesnt fall into the water.
Weakeness: ironically cant swim, lol, maybe lightning, ice.
I had also thought about such a fruit. I think that it would be acceptable if it were only able to control fresh water effectively. If you wanted to use seawater, I would think that you would have to somehow separate the water from the salt first to avoid the whole DF-powers-not-working-in-the-oceanwater thing.Name:Mizu Mizu no mi (water water fruit)
Power:Allows you to become, control, create water at will.
Type:logia
Moves: Drowning cage, create a water cage filled with water where your oponents drown, water bullet, shoot small drops at very high speed, water preasure, shoot water like a hose at extremely high preasure, water sword ect, tsunami, whirlpool, rain.
Strenghts: Powered up in rain, unbeatable near large water reserves (ocean, lakes, rivers.ect...) as user doesnt fall into the water.
Weakeness: ironically cant swim, lol, maybe lightning, ice.
I dont get it, shouldn't this be a paramecia? You name some abilities but but they sound more paramecia than logia.Name: Jikuu Jikuu no mi (space-time space-time fruit)
Type: Logia
Powers: Allows for teleportation, clairvoyance, space-time manipulation
Weakness: oceans
for some uses not as good as perversaloms fruit however no one would do that right? 
Perhaps I didn't explain it enough. As with other logia users, the user of this fruit would be able to become the element the name of the DF suggests, in this case space-time. Since I specified this DF as a logia-type, I took it for granted that that abililty would be understood. By becoming one with space-time, it could have various consequences, such as being in a form of omnipresence.I dont get it, shouldn't this be a paramecia? You name some abilities but but they sound more paramecia than logia.

It does help. Check this out:Perhaps I didn't explain it enough. As with other logia users, the user of this fruit would be able to become the element the name of the DF suggests, in this case space-time. Since I specified this DF as a logia-type, I took it for granted that that abililty would be understood. By becoming one with space-time, it could have various consequences, such as being in a form of omnipresence.
I hope this helps. If necessary, I could go into more detail.![]()


Yes, I am aware of general relativity, and I suppose that the fruit could be used for gravitational effects similar to Blackbeard's, but I had thought to define it in relation to other aspects related to space-time so that the two fruits don't overlap that much.It does help. Check this out:
In general relativity, the effects of gravitation are ascribed to spacetime curvature instead of a force. The starting point for general relativity is the equivalence principle, which equates free fall with inertial motion. The issue that this creates is that free-falling objects can accelerate with respect to each other. In Newtonian physics, no such acceleration can occur unless at least one of the objects is being operated on by a force (and therefore is not moving inertially).
To deal with this difficulty, Einstein proposed that spacetime is curved by matter, and that free-falling objects are moving along locally straight paths in curved spacetime. (This type of path is called a geodesic.) More specifically, Einstein discovered the field equations of general relativity, which relate the presence of matter and the curvature of spacetime and are named after him. The Einstein field equations are a set of 10 simultaneous, non-linear, differential equations. The solutions of the field equations are the components of the metric tensor of spacetime. A metric tensor describes a geometry of spacetime. The geodesic paths for a spacetime are calculated from the metric tensor.
Basically your fruit is blackbeards fruitx1000, except for temporaly removing powers by touch. lol
