- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
dont worry, i remember your face hahaha wait...
you know what though, there's only one body template, so i had to stretch yours hahaha 

LOL! btw, I'm starting to gain weight, but not fat. Is that normal?@hunter- lol, i underestimated you when you said that you looked like a typical geek...well, at least you're not a fat and hairy lard like me...lolz
thats when we have to grow up and become grandparents 
btw i remember you have short curly hair tho. and why is everybody in this thread bigger and getting bigger than me. sideways.

I'll be in intramuros,yo wtf i'm going to manila tomorrow na? ah fuck

saan ka tutuloy?@hunt: i have no idea where that is and where i'm heading. i'll most likely be looking for jobs there anyway
I meant 12 pm.level4paperboy said:lol hunt, baka iba ung maisip ng pulis!![]()
Di pa kasi magpakabit sa bahay eh... mas mahal ang mag-shop araw-araw...level4paperboy said:out muna ako...the bill is getting exensive
hah! you learn something new everyday. Nope, I've never heard of Prussian Blue....according to wiki, they do seem blatantly racist.So what are some patriotic bands then? Prussian Blue? I actually was one of the people who saw their original site from the list of "Sites that shouldn't exist" as they are EXTREMELY RACIST. >.>
![]()
Yonie's the one on the right...

Aye I'll do just that. >.> And banana-q is 10 PHP here.see my queen, savings. when you're hungry, buy indian mango for P5! banana-q used to be the option but it's now around P8, so fck that. when you're thirsty, the fountain at school! or at the foodcourt, most of the time i just walk in the foodcourt and drink then walk away, which really gets a lot of attention from peers. if in the mall, dont eat at kfc or mcdo or socialite coffee shops, go to bob's or any bakery, buy a bread less than P10, and go to the foodcourt to drink![]()
Welcome Shirow-kun. Mahal koh kayowh! Hehe is it me or do I feel like you're fil-am?a pinoy thread !?
awesome!![]()
That's so great! Pretty accurate, if I say so myself.yeah but in south park everybody is generic haha
![]()
and the avy size
![]()
save this on your comp and upload it here on mh, doesn't get errors

Well, ang masasabi ko lang... ANG INIIIIEEEEET!yo wtf i'm going to manila tomorrow na? ah fuck
