Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Kahludh?

I live, and pop in here and there without saying. I actually don't think...that I've posted on the VBulletin style of MH yet. THAT'S how long it's been. Probably longer, actually.

:eyeroll .......... If it's THAT long, then I'm starting to wonder, if your Yondaime obsessions were crashed and you stopped reading manga altogether to protest the unreasonable developement of the story?
How else one could be able to resist the urge to come and get the new chapters and translations every week? >_>

:amuse .... But it's realllllly great to see you here again!

*sorry, Khalie for my off-topicness ..... *
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Kahludh?

Eriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin~ :nuts

I live, and pop in here and there without saying. I actually don't think...that I've posted on the VBulletin style of MH yet. THAT'S how long it's been. Probably longer, actually.
And in my thread as well? I'm honored. :wtf

Who's that guy? :notrust
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Khaludh!

I thought he was ryka.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: Khaludh!

I thought he was ryka.
Funny enough he looks so much like Ryka it's crazy (but I believe it's GK).

And I guess GK wins, since he's the only one colored :)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Khaludh!

I don't think it's GK, since his hair isn't blond (and he's bald). :oh

Actually... Rykki-han isn't blonde either, right?
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Khaludh!

Yeah, the guy reminds me of Ryk-kun.
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Khaludh!

Do you have to point out how much I suck????

>8( Grrrrr!




....


In other news, it's good to see that many of you are still here. :) And some new names, too... :D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Khaludh!

Khal-san, what do you think of the latest NANA chapter?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Khaludh!

Speaking of NANA, I should probably try reading that again >.>
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Khaludh!

Khal-san, what do you think of the latest NANA chapter?
The Great Me, freshly flown in from Spain, hasn't found the time to read it yet... Is 74 the newest?
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Khaludh!

You were in Spain? You lucky boy ^___^.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Khaludh!

I'm looking forward to visiting Germany next month more, though. :oh
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Khaludh!

You're 25% of the reason why I look forward to it, though. :oh

Besides, danchou, the german visit our countries all the time, don't they? Shouldn't we return to favour? Bring all your friends! :amuse
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Khaludh!

Nii-chan won't regret it since many nice girls (including me) will be there.
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Khaludh!

You're 25% of the reason why I look forward to it, though. :oh
25%...? Wow, that makes me feel special xD (I do hope there's someone ranked better than me, though >.>)

Besides, danchou, the german visit our countries all the time, don't they? Shouldn't we return to favour? Bring all your friends! :amuse
Nah, no need for my friends, I have enough otakuness to invade a country by myself :shakefist Adding you and Preddy, Germany doesn't stand a chance :nod


Nii-chan won't regret it since many nice girls (including me) will be there.
Male otakus don't like real girls >.>
 
Last edited:

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Khaludh!

In my case, I stick to 2D boys only, unless a cute Japanese boy crosses my way.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Khaludh!

Otakus don't like girls >.>
Otakus don't live real girls. Afterall if what you just said was true, their would be not point to your brigade. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top