- Joined
- Sep 20, 2007
- Messages
- 4,039
- Reaction score
- 813
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Kahludh?




Does this thread still exist somewhere? I want to see pics!
Now THAT really sounds like a fantastic anime! Thanks, magier -- I should've come to you in the first place!Nabari no Ou is somehow like ninnja mixed with a school anime just much more cooler with an awesomely sexy Sensei and a protagonist who looks like a girl :P
On top of that, the animation of Nabari no Ou is really awesome.

How... how is that possible?Ah, it's so hard to drool over Code Geass in school when you have one friend who's hating it and dislikes Lulu.

First season's opening song was infinitely better.oh, and the opening song is great again.

EDIT: Wait... no, I didn't pinkify you first.. it was because of that Hermie x Khal thread you pinkified me!![]()

Does this thread still exist somewhere? I want to see pics!


Don't know whether he had to delete it for a third time though...[/bibi]
She never drew anything of me with her.